Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dennis You Idiot

Jump to newest

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

Dennis Waterman is an idiot.— for twice slapping his ex-wife Rula Lenska during their famously turbulent, 11-year marriage.

He’s a double idiot for admitting it so many years after their divorce.......... And he’s three times an idiot for even attempting a defence.

‘She wasn’t a beaten wife,’ he says, ‘She was hit and that’s different.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Dennis Waterman is an idiot.— for twice slapping his ex-wife Rula Lenska during their famously turbulent, 11-year marriage.

He’s a double idiot for admitting it so many years after their divorce.......... And he’s three times an idiot for even attempting a defence.

‘She wasn’t a beaten wife,’ he says, ‘She was hit and that’s different."

hit and run! lol

over a year ago

Not knowing the full story behind it I can see some sense in what he said about being a hit wife and not a beaten wife as my x hubby slap me once in our first yr of marriage. He did it as I had become for want of a better saying a mad woman after having some bad news and I needed it to allow me to cry , sounds weird but i never held it against him and we went on for another 22yrs x

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Not knowing the full story behind it I can see some sense in what he said about being a hit wife and not a beaten wife as my x hubby slap me once in our first yr of marriage. He did it as I had become for want of a better saying a mad woman after having some bad news and I needed it to allow me to cry , sounds weird but i never held it against him and we went on for another 22yrs x "

If I recall he gave her a black eye a little different to a slap

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Plenty of beaten wives out there would be happy if all they ever got was slapped twice!!!!

over a year ago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2117940/Why-Dennis-Waterman-thinks-clever-women-MAKE-men-hit-star-admits-hitting-ex-wife-Rula-Lenksa-outrageous-excuse-thats-triggered-storm-anger.html

What I think he was really trying to say was;

My wife is cleverer than me, I can't counter her intelligence with mine, so I hit her instead...

Sounds like a thug action, can't win on intellect, so violence will do.

Though I have enjoyed New Tricks and did enjoy Minder, and laugh and laughed at the Little Britain sketch about him...

over a year ago

"Not knowing the full story behind it I can see some sense in what he said about being a hit wife and not a beaten wife as my x hubby slap me once in our first yr of marriage. He did it as I had become for want of a better saying a mad woman after having some bad news and I needed it to allow me to cry , sounds weird but i never held it against him and we went on for another 22yrs x

If I recall he gave her a black eye a little different to a slap "

Like I said dont know full story but think may just read up on it.

over a year ago

You're one, twice, three times a _____

(fill in blank accordingly)

over a year ago

Victim

over a year ago

"Plenty of beaten wives out there would be happy if all they ever got was slapped twice!!!!"

yeah thats true

not that it makes it ok but its all about fame, if your famous you slap your mrs a couple of times and your a wife beater, if your joe bloggs you can beat your wife daily and noone cares

Thousands of women every year end up in hospital or even dead at the hands of domestic violance, how many make the papers?

over a year ago

What is the first thing a battered husband should do when he gets back from A+E?

The washing up if he knows what's good for him!

Post new Message to Thread