Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cock/pussy tease

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How would you define one? Is it a bad thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

if both parties know there is nothing coming from it,then its never a bad thing, as the journey can be as good as the arrival,

but if one of the parties thinks its going all the way, and the first party is just in it for the tease then its terrible as rejection can affect people very badly.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"if both parties know there is nothing coming from it,then its never a bad thing, as the journey can be as good as the arrival,

but if one of the parties thinks its going all the way, and the first party is just in it for the tease then its terrible as rejection can affect people very badly."

I agree with this.

If both parties enjoy a bit of banter and understand that's all it is then that's fine. The would you threads are an example of this. People understand, or should do, that its only banter and not a definite invitation to play.

Teasing between people meeting up is all good too. Teasing a guy/woman, doing a striptease, flashing a bit of flesh, flirting and telling people they will have to wait, is not being a cock tease. Both parties are sure of their arrangements, it is a mere game.

Leading someone on, telling them they will definitely have sex, making arrangements then cancelling, having the knowledge the other believes you are serious but knowing yourself you have no intention is a cock / pussy tease. I guess its all about the understanding of intent

over a year ago

"How would you define one? Is it a bad thing? "

well your profile pic certainly teases my cock . . . . wondering about the delights beneath the bra

and thats not a bad thing either

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

see i think providing no one is given false hopes then its just good banter and a way to tease and enhance a sexual encounter.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

Unless you're definitely and obviously leading a person to believe there's going to be sex no problem.

The term 'cock tease' is thrown around far too much by men who just mean 'woman who talked to me for a bit but won't have sex with me'.

over a year ago

It pisses me off when people dick you around, yes.

Post new Message to Thread