Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do Dreams...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...You have had the night before determine the mood you will be in the following day?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope I have never been chased by the dragon from my dream

over a year ago

"...You have had the night before determine the mood you will be in the following day?"

I think they can sometimes especially if you get a disturbed night.

By *eamCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

They say you only dream in black and white only never colour.If you try the next day to remember the dream you rarely do and never what colour it was in

over a year ago

Its very rare I ever remember a dream. Sometimes I try and go to bed and manipulate a dream. For instance I would love to see my sister, who is deceased, in a dream. It has never happened since the moment she passed away. I wonder why that is

over a year ago

I think they can effect the mood... but then, your mood can pretty much determines your dreams at times.

Does anyone else dream about 'houses' a lot? My 'subconcious state of mind' at any given time is really reflected in the type of house I dream about

It's all very symbolic, and I do find it interesting, I'm quite lucky that I do remember a lot of them too

over a year ago

"They say you only dream in black and white only never colour.If you try the next day to remember the dream you rarely do and never what colour it was in "

Mine are always in colour..

over a year ago

"I think they can effect the mood... but then, your mood can pretty much determines your dreams at times.

Does anyone else dream about 'houses' a lot? My 'subconcious state of mind' at any given time is really reflected in the type of house I dream about

It's all very symbolic, and I do find it interesting, I'm quite lucky that I do remember a lot of them too "

I dont dream about houses, perhaps because I havent got one

By *eamCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

"They say you only dream in black and white only never colour.If you try the next day to remember the dream you rarely do and never what colour it was in

Mine are always in colour.. "

Just looked it up on the internet a fourum called Dream Moods it reads...Do we dream in black and white or color, or does it mean anything if we dream one way or the other?

Most people do dream in color, but some may not notice or remember colors in their dreams. Because color is such a natural part of our visual experience, we sometimes overlook it in our dreams. Another reason is poor memory recall and how our dreams fade so quickly from our minds that we may only be able to recall the dream in shades of gray. Dreams that are in black and white are an indication of a depressed or saddened mood

so I must be depressed or sad mostly when I dream Crumbs

over a year ago

"

I dont dream about houses, perhaps because I havent got one "

I got curious due to me having so many of them ..... dreamhouses not real ones lol! Apparently the house represents the self in dreams.

What do you dream about then?

over a year ago

"Dreams that are in black and white are an indication of a depressed or saddened mood

so I must be depressed or sad mostly when I dream Crumbs "

Awww im sure your not,, most of the 'dreams' i have involve death and sadly when i'd just given birth a lot of mine we about me harming my child. I hated going to sleep in case i had nightmares of harming her. So god knows what the hell was going on in my mind. I bought a dream catcher and it helped.

Throughout my life ive often had a lot of vivid dreams,, id say id average 3 or 4 dreams a month that i can accurately recall. Latest one was a week ago involving Simon Cowel and the opening of a hair salon, but it was some big celeb party and i was a hair stylist... weird or what lol

over a year ago

"Latest one was a week ago involving Simon Cowel and the opening of a hair salon, but it was some big celeb party and i was a hair stylist... weird or what lol"

lol! Did you manage to sort Simons hair out?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think they can affect your mood

Ive dreamt ive had a row with Rob before now,hes woken up ive had a go at him for being a knob in my dream

so yes its affected his day

over a year ago

"I think they can affect your mood

Ive dreamt ive had a row with Rob before now,hes woken up ive had a go at him for being a knob in my dream

so yes its affected his day "

over a year ago

"Latest one was a week ago involving Simon Cowel and the opening of a hair salon, but it was some big celeb party and i was a hair stylist... weird or what lol

lol! Did you manage to sort Simons hair out? "

no i fucked it up and dyed it orange.. thats how i know my dream was in colour.. the salon walls were purple so it looked a right treat when he was being papped..

By *eamCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

no i fucked it up and dyed it orange..

over a year ago

"Latest one was a week ago involving Simon Cowel and the opening of a hair salon, but it was some big celeb party and i was a hair stylist... weird or what lol

lol! Did you manage to sort Simons hair out?

no i fucked it up and dyed it orange.. thats how i know my dream was in colour.. the salon walls were purple so it looked a right treat when he was being papped.. "

hahaha! brilliant!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some interesting answers

Orange hair!

over a year ago

i've had someone have the arse with me because i cheated on them in their dream

over a year ago

"i've had someone have the arse with me because i cheated on them in their dream "

A vivid dream for someone then. I have known dreams give ideas for play scenarios in the past.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Sometimes I dream in colour, sometimes I dream in black and white. I can always remember my dreams, have been able to since I was really young.

If I dream in first person I can control my dreams, do what I want. They can be quite fun. If I dream and see myself like on a TV screen I can't control those ones, they are most likely to be nightmares.

They can effect my mood the next day. After one dream in which I had a gangbang with quite a few people I know from my day to day life, I was horny for days!!!

Post new Message to Thread