Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight guys wtf?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are both listed as bi on our profile, indicated that we don’t want a bull. However, we’re inundated with messages from single straight guys. Does everyone have this issue or do we need to change our profile in some way? Single bi guys and girls, couples etc. Welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think a lot of them are opportunistic and either read the profile and think sod it or dont read them at all.

We've had many messages regardless of what our profile says. Some are really polite but most just take the piss.

We've blocked single males now as its getting silly.

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Possibly they're fab straight (I've heard that's a thing)

I've had messages from straight men offering to suck me dry! Even though my profile says straight too....the mind boggles

over a year ago

Fab need to split the single male category into straight and Bi then you can block one or the other. It wouldn't be hard to do as you can already block groups.

over a year ago

Won’t make a difference. I say no bi or bi curious.....nope!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Fab need to split the single male category into straight and Bi then you can block one or the other. It wouldn't be hard to do as you can already block groups."

over a year ago

Just don’t get it, if someone is listed as straight we just move on. There’s plenty of people on here, no matter how unique your tastes someone will suit them. There doesn’t seem to be a need to pester or almost harass people that don’t.

over a year ago

"Fab need to split the single male category into straight and Bi then you can block one or the other. It wouldn't be hard to do as you can already block groups."

Completely agree with this

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"We are both listed as bi on our profile, indicated that we don’t want a bull. However, we’re inundated with messages from single straight guys. Does everyone have this issue or do we need to change our profile in some way? Single bi guys and girls, couples etc. Welcome"

You don't actually specify anywhere that you only want bi people. It probably wouldn't make much difference if you did but if you put it at the top of your profile that the male wants bi fun, it might make some of them think twice.

over a year ago

"Possibly they're fab straight (I've heard that's a thing)

I've had messages from straight men offering to suck me dry! Even though my profile says straight too....the mind boggles"

Tbh I was listed as straight for a while, then the wife shoved my face on a cock. Figured after that I must be bi ?????

By *hongman1Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"I think a lot of them are opportunistic and either read the profile and think sod it or dont read them at all.

We've had many messages regardless of what our profile says. Some are really polite but most just take the piss.

We've blocked single males now as its getting silly."

This!! And this is why single guys get a bad rep here because many don’t bother to read the profile and people start to assume that we all don’t read the profile!

In fact, I was messaged just a few weeks ago by a couple saying I had looked and fabbed some pictures but hadn’t messaged, truth be told was that I didn’t fit the profile!

over a year ago

"Possibly they're fab straight (I've heard that's a thing)

I've had messages from straight men offering to suck me dry! Even though my profile says straight too....the mind boggles"

Lots of Fab straight out there. I too get a lot of "straight" guys wanting to suck my cock and take my load.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

To be honest, it's no different on the gay sites when it comes to taking absolutely no notice of profile information and preferences, some guys just think they are special and the exception to the rule.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

Not sure how that will work as there are already choices where it comes to sexuality, it someone wants to lie then they can very easily.

over a year ago

"Won’t make a difference. I say no bi or bi curious.....nope! "

I was going to start a thread but didn't know how to label it.

Your no bi was part of it.

How do you know they are not "fab straight"

I get messages from straight guys almost every time I log on. At least we are honest and let's you know we are not your preference.

over a year ago

"We are both listed as bi on our profile, indicated that we don’t want a bull. However, we’re inundated with messages from single straight guys. Does everyone have this issue or do we need to change our profile in some way? Single bi guys and girls, couples etc. Welcome"

Change your filters to exclude single men, then go search for the ones you want instead of sitting back in your web like a spider waiting to catch a fly, then?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd probably just seek out the people that you want, whilst blocking contact, if it's a major problem

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s par for the course. A lot of men think if they label themselves as bi then they will miss out on meets. Good thinking. More opportunities for those who are confident enough to say they’re bisexual. Like moi.

over a year ago

Nearly all my fabswingers are from straight guys..it's fab straight

over a year ago

theyre fab straight....... thought everyone knew this

over a year ago

"Nearly all my fabswingers are from straight guys..it's fab straight "

Meant fabs on my pics..darn autocorrect

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Nearly all my fabswingers are from straight guys..it's fab straight

Meant fabs on my pics..darn autocorrect"