Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ever fallen in Love on Fab?

Jump to newest

By *irlintheRedRed dress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow

Has anyone developed feelings or fallen for someone they met on Fab? How did you deal with it? Was it reciprocated or unrequited?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A lady wanted to marry me. I said no and blocked her. What sort of crazy person would want to do that?!?!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fallen in lust

over a year ago

Yep....

over a year ago

Nope.

Lust is a powerful emotion

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

"A lady wanted to marry me. I said no and blocked her. What sort of crazy person would want to do that?!?!!! "

Your wife?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. The feelings take management but need to be managed.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I did once, and pretty damn sure it was reciprocated, but we lived too far apart and it was just not meant to be. I dont regret it for a moment though.

over a year ago

Hook line sinker

over a year ago

"I did once, and pretty damn sure it was reciprocated, but we lived too far apart and it was just not meant to be. I dont regret it for a moment though."

Love you too

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Nope...

over a year ago

"Nope..."

Hello stranger

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

No. Lust after a few but that's the only L word x

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Not. Yet

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yes

over a year ago

"Has anyone developed feelings or fallen for someone they met on Fab? How did you deal with it? Was it reciprocated or unrequited? "

Yep going through it now, I’m so stupid for falling, but it’s only one sided, he says what I want to hear then ignores me, mind games but I can’t help falling for him- shoot me now

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"Has anyone developed feelings or fallen for someone they met on Fab? How did you deal with it? Was it reciprocated or unrequited?

Yep going through it now, I’m so stupid for falling, but it’s only one sided, he says what I want to hear then ignores me, mind games but I can’t help falling for him- shoot me now"

It will pass, don't worry

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Grown fond of but not tipped over to love.....ewwww, no!!!

over a year ago

"Has anyone developed feelings or fallen for someone they met on Fab? How did you deal with it? Was it reciprocated or unrequited?

Yep going through it now, I’m so stupid for falling, but it’s only one sided, he says what I want to hear then ignores me, mind games but I can’t help falling for him- shoot me now

It will pass, don't worry "

The block button may have to come in

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

The block button may have to come in"

It's only a click away and easily reversible if you change your mind. Do what you think is right, you deserve to be happy as does everyone

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

Stupidly. He said he loved me, then ghosted.

I don't think anyone has ever said it and ment it. Wouldn't believe anyone now even if was true.

over a year ago

The block button may have to come in

It's only a click away and easily reversible if you change your mind. Do what you think is right, you deserve to be happy as does everyone "

I’m not gf hence why every guy cheated on me, the block button is the safest option lol

over a year ago

I met my last partner on fab

We were just here for single people. Him, women, me men. Wasn't looking for any romance of any kind. It just happend. Was with him for 14 amazing months. Sadly things didn't work out

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Yes, I most definitely wasn’t looking for love just sex. We met for pizza while he was up north because we’d had a few exchanges on the forum. It’s nice to put faces to the posts. Next thing you know it’s over 2 years later and we love each other very much

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Has anyone developed feelings or fallen for someone they met on Fab? How did you deal with it? Was it reciprocated or unrequited? "

Love, maybe not quite, but damned close.

We talked.

It was one sided.

We remain amazing friends.

over a year ago

Na never, it's all a bubble. Not real life

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

No. But i’ve had my faith in men restored by someone on here.

over a year ago

Sadly yes. I didn't think i would regret it as at the time i was very happy. Knowing what i know now, i regret it.

I am a different person now, but i am close to say i wish i never met him. Something i never thought i would feel for someone i loved.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Nope in a word

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes ,we met here almost 4 years ago

We weren't looking for more than fun ,but it happened.

Miss

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I’m not the loving type I’m more a hater and I’ve fallen in hate too many times

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Yes. There are a few on here that I care deeply about, one or two that I love.

Unfortunately it’s not possible to take it any further but it’s nice to feel that way

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Not been on here long but I'm going to say I never will? I'm great at controlling my emotions, and love is a pretty big thing.

Most confused list and love which is why lots of relationships break down after only a short time.

But lust is great, as long as you manage it well and know exactly what it is.

over a year ago

Nope. Have become extremely fond of one or two but that’s about it.

Plenty of people have found their partner on here though

over a year ago

"Nope...

Hello stranger "

There should be a snake emoji on here.

By *appytochatMan
over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

On a previous site yes but both knew it couldnt come to anything.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yes I have. We're engaged so I think it's reciprocated. I hope so.

I do love a couple of the people I've met through here but it's not the traditional love that people think of when you talk about it. Love is such a small word and unable to truly encompass all of the meanings of it.

I know quite a few people who have developed feelings for someone on this site and to varying degrees handled it.

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

Not love but really fond off and would make time for them here or in a the real world so to speak x

over a year ago

Yes. And for a shott time it was great. Somewhat annoyingly I failed to notice she was a lying manipulative cheat and she is the only person I've ever been involved with that I have no goodwill towards and would not acknowledge her if she was in the same room as me.

And for those who remember my longstanding couples profile, that's not who I'm talking about!

over a year ago

Every day!!!

over a year ago

Yes a long time ago , needless to say it didn't end rather well

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Yep going through it now, I’m so stupid for falling, but it’s only one sided, he says what I want to hear then ignores me, mind games but I can’t help falling for him- shoot me now"

Nah...shoot him instead

over a year ago

I met someone just over two months ago and it’s going very well. You could say we are pretty much in a relationship now and spend at least 3 days a week together. We both wanted different things but it seems we are inseparable now.

over a year ago

Yep.

Fought it, tried to play it cool, fell for him anyway.

Reciprocated? Only in a "fb" sense.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I don't think it matters where you fall in love. You catch feelings, you cacht feelings.

it only matters if it is reciprocated and real.

over a year ago

Yarp....

love of a different sort though maybe, he knows too much to be enemies lol

I would ‘love’ for it to work but I know deep down it won’t so instead of throwing my toys out the pram, I’m Happy being just who we are!

over a year ago

Yes, more fool me! Deep down I knew nothing was going to come of it but some of us can't help how we feel. Learnt the hard way just what he really thought as he treated me like shit because of it and of the things he said to me. Nothing but a repulsive, controlling and manipulative person who is also a compulsive liar. Took me a long time to realise I dodged a bullet, with the advice of a number of people on here. Now, I can't thank them enough for that advice x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I met someone just over two months ago and it’s going very well. You could say we are pretty much in a relationship now and spend at least 3 days a week together. We both wanted different things but it seems we are inseparable now. "

That sounds really great..it can be funny how things turn out. I wish you both the best.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/09/19 09:56:48]

over a year ago

Yes...

over a year ago

Been there, done that....I feel for you

over a year ago

"I met someone just over two months ago and it’s going very well. You could say we are pretty much in a relationship now and spend at least 3 days a week together. We both wanted different things but it seems we are inseparable now.

That sounds really great..it can be funny how things turn out. I wish you both the best."

Thank you. We are both from the same town in Devon but now live 2 stops from each other in London. Similar age but I’ve always dated much younger so that’s been different. He’s not a swinger and I wanted to meet a swinger and he possibly wanted kids and I don’t but here we are and loving getting to know each other and spending more and more time together. It’s not even based on sex, that’s pretty much secondary to everything we do.

over a year ago

Yes 8m together. Had a great vanilla n fab lifestyle

then ghosted me

over a year ago

Nope

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I met someone just over two months ago and it’s going very well. You could say we are pretty much in a relationship now and spend at least 3 days a week together. We both wanted different things but it seems we are inseparable now.

That sounds really great..it can be funny how things turn out. I wish you both the best.

Thank you. We are both from the same town in Devon but now live 2 stops from each other in London. Similar age but I’ve always dated much younger so that’s been different. He’s not a swinger and I wanted to meet a swinger and he possibly wanted kids and I don’t but here we are and loving getting to know each other and spending more and more time together. It’s not even based on sex, that’s pretty much secondary to everything we do. "

That's exciting and heart warming. It takes more than sex to complete a relationship so it being secondary I think is a good thing. I'm a sucker for a happy ending x

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"I did once, and pretty damn sure it was reciprocated, but we lived too far apart and it was just not meant to be. I dont regret it for a moment though.

Love you too "

over a year ago

"Yes, I most definitely wasn’t looking for love just sex. We met for pizza while he was up north because we’d had a few exchanges on the forum. It’s nice to put faces to the posts. Next thing you know it’s over 2 years later and we love each other very much "

Aww

Similar story here. I persuaded him to come to the Manchester lounge social and I thought I will never meet him again so we decided to make a weekend out of it because he had to travel so far. We became FWBs, then couple. Next month it's 2 years we are together and I moved to the other side of country to live with him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Loving these stories- they give me hope.

over a year ago

I wasn't looking, was ready to leave fab & went to a M&G because I'd already bought the ticket. Met him there. Its been 4 months now & its going great

By *lienrockMan
over a year ago

Fife

I did once 5 years ago newby in fab, fell in love after finding the most amazing sex of my life.. we came off fab were together a year when I was at a family wedding and my d*unk nephew decided to show me a site he was using to pick up girls.. at first I had a chuckle when I saw him sign into fab then that turned to a nitemare when my gf appeared in the list of locals online with verifications to say this little lady knew what she wanted etc.. what an idiot I had been she tried everything including telling me she was only on here because she thought I might be!! The worst thing was I asked her to do couple stuff on fab and she had said no as she didn't want me to enjoy other women when we should be exclusive.. it was her idea for us to come off fab after meeting lol.. It was a lesson and I'm very good at keeping sexual desires & needs separate from love now.

over a year ago

Love at first sight across a carpark i had to have her the lightning was like nothing id ever felt before altho at the time i was in denial now i accept it as it was

over a year ago

Aw this thread is so

By *uskymotoMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Yes, fell totally in love with an amazing lady who contacted me through fab. Had an 18 month intense affair but other pressures and difficulties got in the way.

Still love her as a best friend and think the word of her. We meet up at least once a week as BFFs and would go back to what we had in a heartbeat

over a year ago

Yes

over a year ago

Yeah, I have

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Nope..

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have "

Me too.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Yes. Met a wonderful man who swept me off my feet and I fell madly in lust with him the moment we met. 3 years later the lust is still there, but oh so much more too

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Not me but nothing wrong with these that do why not its as good as any place to meet someone.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have

Me too. "

ya sappy git

over a year ago

Nope, never fallen in love with anyone or anything.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have

Me too. ya sappy git "

Pot. Kettle. Black!

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Any fab weddings coming up. Bet they would be a cracking do!!

over a year ago

"Any fab weddings coming up. Bet they would be a cracking do!!"

Shall we have one where shall we go? Could invite all of fab. Be a right scream

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"Any fab weddings coming up. Bet they would be a cracking do!!

Shall we have one where shall we go? Could invite all of fab. Be a right scream "

I love a good wedding

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Shall we have one where shall we go? Could invite all of fab. Be a right scream "

Thought you was keeping that quiet for now. Spoilt the surprise now for them!

over a year ago

I'm suited ready for this wedding

over a year ago

I love a good wedding "

There’d be cheesy music and no posh wedding breakfast. Fish and chips all round

over a year ago

Yes. I'm still fighting the feelings now.

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I love a good wedding

There’d be cheesy music and no posh wedding breakfast. Fish and chips all round "

Hope the groom has got some nice friends

over a year ago

Thought you was keeping that quiet for now. Spoilt the surprise now for them!"

Can I have _ookie46 as my present?

over a year ago

I love a good wedding

Hope the groom has got some nice friends "

Ooooh he has

over a year ago

Yes but ive learnt my lesson

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

I love a good wedding

There’d be cheesy music and no posh wedding breakfast. Fish and chips all round "

All done date set. Will post nearer the time!

over a year ago

I love a good wedding

All done date set. Will post nearer the time!"

over a year ago

Somebody off here fell for me, a Captain in the Army. I really liked him a lot and our time together was fun but he knew my situation and, in the end, I had to cut ties for his sake. Four years down the line, he is now married but contacted me a few weeks ago via a new profile on here asking to meet again. We are chatting, but I'm not going to start it all over again, I can't take the stress. My god though he is the best looking, fittest and nicest guy I have ever met on here and the sex was incredible but that's all I want from him, and he just can't handle it!

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have

Me too. ya sappy git

Pot. Kettle. Black! "

why u think i said it

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

No not on Fab but on another site, you just never know tho you are going to meet, some people just melt every defence mechanism you have, how you deal with it is what makes or breaks you

over a year ago

I love a good wedding

"

im not coming im busy that day and i dont want to come

over a year ago

I love a good wedding

im not coming im busy that day and i dont want to come "

What! You’re my page boy!

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

I love a good wedding

What! You’re my page boy!"

I need a best man too!!!

over a year ago

I love a good wedding

I need a best man too!!!"

That fit mate of yours will do!

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

I love a good wedding

I need a best man too!!!

That fit mate of yours will do! "

Nooooooo! The other ladies will smother him x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Yeah, I have

Me too. "

Tmi you two. Get a room.

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have

Me too.

Tmi you two. Get a room. "

Far too sickly sweet for this place.

over a year ago

I love a good wedding

What! You’re my page boy!"

Nope try again

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have

Me too.

Tmi you two. Get a room.

Far too sickly sweet for this place. "

Cry more

over a year ago

I love my FWB and it's reciprocated. We both understand we can't be together full time but we have great vanilla times together and visit the club together (as singles) and both meet separately.

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

Like others have already said, love no but lust, desire and attraction

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

There are some people i've met here I love to pieces but in a "friend for life" fashion. I have met a few people that I could've have fallen for if my mindset was different from the one I currently have. They possess numerous endearing qualities that make them relationship material.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yes I have, as can be garnered from my single profile, it didn't work out but that's not to say that fab can't work as a way to meet someone.

If you're both open to the idea and it happens, why not?

over a year ago

"Yes I have, as can be garnered from my single profile, it didn't work out but that's not to say that fab can't work as a way to meet someone.

If you're both open to the idea and it happens, why not? "

Oh sorry to read that. I didn’t know. Nice to see you back. I’ve only had genghis to argue with!! xx

over a year ago

"Yes I have, as can be garnered from my single profile, it didn't work out but that's not to say that fab can't work as a way to meet someone.

Welcome back buddy and I agree

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

why not indeed and welcome back x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm sorry things didn't work out. Hoping a fresh start is a happy and productive one

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Oh sorry to read that. I didn’t know. Nice to see you back. I’ve only had genghis to argue with!! xx"

*rolls up sleeves*

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

why not indeed and welcome back x"

Thanks

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

No and not likely.

I keep my emotions in check and filed away, but some good friends I care a lot about

over a year ago

Sorry dude u is a good bloke

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I'm sorry things didn't work out. Hoping a fresh start is a happy and productive one "

Thanks, not so much a fresh start but it's good to be recognised

over a year ago

Nearly two years ago, and madly, crazily and totally in love with my gorgeous Mr x Viv xx

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Sorry dude u is a good bloke "

Thanks.

I think I'm in danger of derailing the thread here!

over a year ago

"No and not likely.

I keep my emotions in check and filed away, but some good friends I care a lot about "

exterminate

over a year ago

Sorry to read that. Hope you’re both doing ok. Welcome back xx

By *aughtyandhandsomeMan
over a year ago

button moon

Suppose it all depends on the individuals and what they want. Some have found it on here other's keep it in check and know the score if they meet regular. But life's a funny game of ups and downs. No one knows what life will throw at you. Could be good could be bad. Nobody knows what each day will bring but just enjoy it to its fullest and do what makes you happy.

over a year ago

Oh sorry to read that. I didn’t know. Nice to see you back. I’ve only had genghis to argue with!! xx

*rolls up sleeves*"

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"No and not likely.

I keep my emotions in check and filed away, but some good friends I care a lot about

exterminate"

Alright Davros

Post new Message to Thread