FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men beware!! To all females - I need advice.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so a very personal question, but I know a lot of you lovely ladies (and men if you can handle the discussion) will offer your support and advice.

I dont get to have sex very often, being a single mum and working very hard as well as having hobbies and a life.

But when I do, I find I bleed for a day or two afterwards. It's not painful during sex and it's not that there isn't enough lubrication (I generally have no problems in this area if you get my meaning).

Anyone had the same thing or got any advice?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Where you bleedin' from?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I had it once after sex only initially after it though,I think it was because it was too vigorous.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

If it is consistent, go to the docs. Had a partner similar before and she had polyps(think it’s spelt right).

If it’s not a one off it’s an underlying issue.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have experienced this just once.

The guy was particularly well endowed and we were fucking pretty hard.

I had no pain or anything else and it went away within a day.

I did go for STD testing just in case it was a symptom of something else and got the all clear.

Never happened again.

over a year ago

"Ok so a very personal question, but I know a lot of you lovely ladies (and men if you can handle the discussion) will offer your support and advice.

I dont get to have sex very often, being a single mum and working very hard as well as having hobbies and a life.

But when I do, I find I bleed for a day or two afterwards. It's not painful during sex and it's not that there isn't enough lubrication (I generally have no problems in this area if you get my meaning).

Anyone had the same thing or got any advice? "

Please go to the doctor this happened to me I thought it was because we were being a bit rigourous turns out I had cervical cancer. I don't want to scare you but best get it looked at xx

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I’ve had it a couple of times. Best to go get it checked out with your GP just to make sure there is no underlying problem, there was with mine

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

If it's a regular thing then I recommend you go to your GP or gynaecologist.

By *ransBoiTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

The same thing happens me every so often, so got checked out.

The walls inside the vagina can get a little thin, and no matter how lubricated you are naturally.... Use some lube too!!

And if there's fingers penetrating, non powdered latex gloves and more lube!

over a year ago

It's not something I've experienced but I know it can be a symptom of other things so I'd recommend getting along to your GP to be sure.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Ok so a very personal question, but I know a lot of you lovely ladies (and men if you can handle the discussion) will offer your support and advice.

Anyone had the same thing or got any advice? "

I started dating my naughty deputy headmistress ‘friend’ back in February. A few dates in and we were getting on rather well let’s say. So, I booked a hotel for the weekend in Canary Wharf. She’d not had sex in two years and requested that we took it easy, ‘eased’ her back in. Started off like that but soon we were fucking each other’s brains out. She bled after, did so on subsequent dates. She asked her doctor who examined her, no problem. Several months on and no bleeding at all now.

Enjoy, don’t worry about it - but a quick check at the doctors always makes sense.

over a year ago

Sounds like you should make an appointment with your gynecologist.

Could just be one of those things, I had bleeding after sex but turned out the bleeding was from my LEEP procedure from a few years prior.

over a year ago

Could be for a number of reasons, but best to have it investigated, as well as where the bleeding is originating from.

If you have been on the pill for a long time that can also affect the lining (usually overlooked by doctors).

Hope you get it sorted.

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"If it's a regular thing then I recommend you go to your GP or gynaecologist. "

You never know best get properly checked as said above.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you all, I was thinking maybe I am becoming a born again Virgin as it has been a very long time since I had sex. Maybe I just need more sex - any offers lol.

But on a serious note I will get it checked out as I did have a smear test a couple of years ago that came back bad but luckily after an investigation everything was fine.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've bled a few times after to, it makes me a little anxious tbh. I got myself checked with my doctor and had no issues so wasn't able to find out why. Worth getting checked for piece of mind.

Ps don't Google it!

Post new Message to Thread