Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Yes asking for advice again

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going to club shhh for the first time soon and the advice I received is great ie.. just go up and chat to folk, nothing to be afraid of etc... But my question is do many couples who can obviously tell who the newbies are initiate chat?. Surely they remember how daunting it was the first time they visited a club. Also any ideas on a good ice breaker?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An Eskimo.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I'd you go expecting people to come up and chat regardless of whether you're a couple or a single bloke and sit back and wait for it to happen you're likely to be disappointed - not saying it doesn't happen but you have to make an effort, especially as a single guy but moderate that with respect and consideration and a gracious acceptance of a polite "no thanks"

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

See if you can find people on here who are going then you can at least say hello to them when you get there.

Fingers crossed someone reads this and is nice enough to help a little.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We went first time 2 weeks ago (as a couple) so that's totally different situation (and easier)

But, try not to be one of those strange loners who linger by a wall in the corner watching.

Give it your all to chat, because once you are part of a convo you'll find yourself part of a group.

I appreciate how difficult thing that is for a newbie, but it's my advice.

If you struggle get in the hot tub, good chat goes on in there

Mrs

over a year ago

"I'd you go expecting people to come up and chat regardless of whether you're a couple or a single bloke and sit back and wait for it to happen you're likely to be disappointed - not saying it doesn't happen but you have to make an effort, especially as a single guy but moderate that with respect and consideration and a gracious acceptance of a polite "no thanks" "

over a year ago

"See if you can find people on here who are going then you can at least say hello to them when you get there.

Fingers crossed someone reads this and is nice enough to help a little. "

over a year ago

"We went first time 2 weeks ago (as a couple) so that's totally different situation (and easier)

But, try not to be one of those strange loners who linger by a wall in the corner watching.

Give it your all to chat, because once you are part of a convo you'll find yourself part of a group.

I appreciate how difficult thing that is for a newbie, but it's my advice.

If you struggle get in the hot tub, good chat goes on in there

Mrs "

Post new Message to Thread