Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Yes officer!!

Jump to newest

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

Yes officer I was only leaning over to find my ear ring (licking lips) sorry my name? Yes Yes it's Gillion Taylforth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Yes officer I was only leaning over to find my ear ring (licking lips) sorry my name? Yes Yes it's Gillion Taylforth "

What would be your excuse?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't you see I'm getting my dick sucked? Jealous? ... Yeah, your jealous

over a year ago

"I won't cum quietly officer"

By *nytimeadeMan
over a year ago

Skegness

"Yes officer I was only leaning over to find my ear ring (licking lips) sorry my name? Yes Yes it's Gillion Taylforth

What would be your excuse? "

Sorry officer ,i aint been Feeling myself lately..

over a year ago

I haven't had a cunt all night, Drinkstable

over a year ago

its milkshake

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I haven't had a cunt all night, Drinkstable "

Love it and the quote x

over a year ago

Just had a look at Gillian Talforths wikipage. This paragraph is amazing.

"Knights and Taylforth have an extensive tabloid media history. In January 1994 Taylforth was involved in a high-profile court case when she sued The Sun newspaper for libel after they ran a story claiming she and Knights (Her partner) had performed sexual acts on a slip road on the A1 in their Range Rover.[7] Taylforth claimed that her partner had suffered an acute attack of pancreatitis and she was merely massaging his stomach to soothe his abdominal pain; however, a police officer claimed that she was performing fellatio instead. During the court case The Sun's defence counsel, George Carman QC, entered into evidence a 35 minute home video of Taylforth "suggestively posing with a large sausage [...] graphically simulating masturbation with a wine bottle" and boasting to the camera, “I give very good head”.[8] The jury returned a 10-2 majority verdict in favour of The Sun, after which Taylforth collapsed and was taken away by an ambulance.[8]"

By *eam OP   Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

"Just had a look at Gillian Talforths wikipage. This paragraph is amazing.

Knights and Taylforth have an extensive tabloid media history. In January 1994 Taylforth was involved in a high-profile court case when she sued The Sun newspaper for libel after they ran a story claiming she and Knights (Her partner) had performed sexual acts on a slip road on the A1 in their Range Rover.[7] Taylforth claimed that her partner had suffered an acute attack of pancreatitis and she was merely massaging his stomach to soothe his abdominal pain; however, a police officer claimed that she was performing fellatio instead. During the court case The Sun's defence counsel, George Carman QC, entered into evidence a 35 minute home video of Taylforth "suggestively posing with a large sausage [...] graphically simulating masturbation with a wine bottle" and boasting to the camera, “I give very good head”.[8] The jury returned a 10-2 majority verdict in favour of The Sun, after which Taylforth collapsed and was taken away by an ambulance.[8]

"

so did she or didnt she that is the question? GUILTY

over a year ago

Officer: Would you mind explaining what you two are doing?

Me: Just necking.

Officer: Well put yer neck away, there's a good man...

Officer: ..and would you mind breathing into this for me please.

Me: Piss off! I've only just flung it out!

over a year ago

"Yes officer I was only leaning over to find my ear ring (licking lips) sorry my name? Yes Yes it's Gillion Taylforth

What would be your excuse? "

Hello mate, on a night shift again ?, see you in the office on early change over ...

over a year ago

I'd say "Fuck off and find your own blow job, the trannies are parked over there!!"

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Sorry mate, when your missus said you work nights, i didn't know you'd be patrolling carparks.

Are you gonna drive her home or shall i?"

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I'd say "Fuck off and find your own blow job, the trannies are parked over there!!"

"

Transit vans. How common.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"What's your lady friend doing in the back?"

"Knitting"

"What? Excuse me miss, how old are you?"

"Sixteen at midnight"

over a year ago

I'd say "Excuse me orifice...erm I mean officer. Could you explain....well what I mean is....you see....what it is, is erm....how could you....in a polite way sort of thing....is it possible that erm...oh it doesn't matter they've managed to get your wheels off now, BYE!!"

over a year ago

Officer: "If you can give me a reason that I haven't heard before as to why you were speeding for the last ten miles as we followed you, I'll let you off."

Me: "My wife ran off with a copper last week and I thought you were bringing her back!"

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Just had a look at Gillian Talforths wikipage. This paragraph is amazing.

Knights and Taylforth have an extensive tabloid media history. In January 1994 Taylforth was involved in a high-profile court case when she sued The Sun newspaper for libel after they ran a story claiming she and Knights (Her partner) had performed sexual acts on a slip road on the A1 in their Range Rover.[7] Taylforth claimed that her partner had suffered an acute attack of pancreatitis and she was merely massaging his stomach to soothe his abdominal pain; however, a police officer claimed that she was performing fellatio instead. During the court case The Sun's defence counsel, George Carman QC, entered into evidence a 35 minute home video of Taylforth "suggestively posing with a large sausage [...] graphically simulating masturbation with a wine bottle" and boasting to the camera, “I give very good head”.[8] The jury returned a 10-2 majority verdict in favour of The Sun, after which Taylforth collapsed and was taken away by an ambulance.[8]

"

Are there any prizes for guessing which 2 people didn't want to buy a copy of the video?

Post new Message to Thread