Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Notice of intention

Jump to newest

By *uskymoto OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE

It may or may not be disappointing to some people to inform you that I have decided to leave the group. This is because I've become sick and tired of the constant criticism and purile remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me.

Okay,,, so I like dressing up in strange costumes and my culinary tastes may seem strange to some, but I have a penchant for cucumbers, which brings me on to the matter of sexual preferences. Having group sex with midgets, pygmies and victims of serious physical trauma is only a "small perversion" compared to my others I have but am not prepared to discuss those.

May I also remind you that the magistrate was very understanding when I explained that running around the park naked with a nappy on my head and brandishing a 12 inch black dildo in each hand is an ancient Pagan custom in these parts, and......

Oh shit,,,, wrong group!

Please ignore all of the above....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i read it all so u done well

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

.....best of luck in your fetish filled future....I think....

By *uskymoto OP   Man
over a year ago

Cumbria

Just a silly thing I saw in a work fb group. It amused me.

By *ikerswingCouple
over a year ago

mcr

"NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE

It may or may not be disappointing to some people to inform you that I have decided to leave the group. This is because I've become sick and tired of the constant criticism and purile remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me.

Okay,,, so I like dressing up in strange costumes and my culinary tastes may seem strange to some, but I have a penchant for cucumbers, which brings me on to the matter of sexual preferences. Having group sex with midgets, pygmies and victims of serious physical trauma is only a "small perversion" compared to my others I have but am not prepared to discuss those.

May I also remind you that the magistrate was very understanding when I explained that running around the park naked with a nappy on my head and brandishing a 12 inch black dildo in each hand is an ancient Pagan custom in these parts, and......

Oh shit,,,, wrong group!

Please ignore all of the above.... "

lol this popped up on one of my fb groups this morning ...mmmm interesting

Post new Message to Thread