Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

"Swingles"

Jump to newest

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Given this is a swingers site...do you believe in 'vanilla swingles' ?

I.e. committed singles that enjoy the liberated attitudes of swingers, but maybe sometimes less kinky and uncertain about sharing..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Given this is a swingers site...do you believe in 'vanilla swingles' ?

I.e. committed singles that enjoy the liberated attitudes of swingers, but maybe sometimes less kinky and uncertain about sharing..? "

Surely if they are single they have to share or else they aren’t doing anything but eating vanilla ice cream at home

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Vanilla ice cream be dammed. Mint choc chip for me.

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

OK, maybe only happy to share themselves with one half of a swinging couple then? Which might cause other issues...? Or is that permission over sharing ??

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I don't really understand what you're trying to get at?

over a year ago

"Given this is a swingers site...do you believe in 'vanilla swingles' ?

I.e. committed singles that enjoy the liberated attitudes of swingers, but maybe sometimes less kinky and uncertain about sharing..? "

As in horny men who want sex?

No that's just horny men wanting sex.

By *omeotherknobheadMan
over a year ago

morecambe

labels and sub boxes.......

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Majority of swingers are couples - either married or committed in some way ? Liberated singles may not always want to play with both but enjoy the freedom given by those that enjoy swinging relationships ? Maybe it's just a single fat bloke problem! ?? Lol

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Ahhh probably!

Seems there's not a 'community' for us though !?

over a year ago

"Majority of swingers are couples - either married or committed in some way ? Liberated singles may not always want to play with both but enjoy the freedom given by those that enjoy swinging relationships ? Maybe it's just a single fat bloke problem! ?? Lol"

You said less kinky and uncertain about sharing

Not sharing is a bit of a problem if you are a swinger.

Its possibly the opposite of swinging.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Majority of swingers are couples - either married or committed in some way ? Liberated singles may not always want to play with both but enjoy the freedom given by those that enjoy swinging relationships ? Maybe it's just a single fat bloke problem! ?? Lol"

I'm single and I share

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Yet see 'couples' looking for +one for other half without involvement ? Sharing without participation....which I can understand...but sometimes even without knowledge..?

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Hehe it's good to share! Lol x

over a year ago

For us, never without knowledge. Otherwise no point.

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

That's what I thought and can understand.

Suppose it's the inherent trust that one half reports back to the other, otherwise it's just cheating with implied (not always explicit) permission !?

over a year ago

"That's what I thought and can understand.

Suppose it's the inherent trust that one half reports back to the other, otherwise it's just cheating with implied (not always explicit) permission !?"

I don't think you understand the dynamic. The whole point is that the other half knows and gets details, videos and pics.

That's how it works for us anyway.

I have no interest in a hook up that doesn't work that way and that C isn't fully aware of.

L

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

I see how it should be. Just read it differently by some others !!

So as a single it can be confusing as to one's 'role' - complimentary to a couple, or fodder for one of !? Lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

What's a commited single?

over a year ago

Again no

We are looking for the right person/persons to enhance what we have. Fulfill some of our fantasies.

Not looking for just a cock.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I see how it should be. Just read it differently by some others !!

So as a single it can be confusing as to one's 'role' - complimentary to a couple, or fodder for one of !? Lol"

Woahhhhh, I'm neither of those things, I'm a woman that enjoys spending time with likeminded people that I sometimes engage in filthy sex with, I'm neither fodder nor here to become an accessory to someone else's sex life.

over a year ago

"What's a commited single? "

Lord knows, possibly back to a bloke looking for a shag.

Hes lost me completely

L

over a year ago

"I see how it should be. Just read it differently by some others !!

So as a single it can be confusing as to one's 'role' - complimentary to a couple, or fodder for one of !? Lol

Woahhhhh, I'm neither of those things, I'm a woman that enjoys spending time with likeminded people that I sometimes engage in filthy sex with, I'm neither fodder nor here to become an accessory to someone else's sex life. "

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Someone yet to be able to find or commit for life to someone else..be it e.g. work pressure / travel lifestyle / fear of commitment (eg kids of divorced parents)....or just fugly blokes (like me) !?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Someone yet to be able to find or commit for life to someone else..be it e.g. work pressure / travel lifestyle / fear of commitment (eg kids of divorced parents)....or just fugly blokes (like me) !?"

Or people who genuinely don't want a relationship?

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

You guys seem to be in the right place and well in control of it all, yayy you ! There are others that only confuse...e.g. (paraphrasing) "here for me, hubby won't know"...not swinger...!? "I'm trying things for size, might let him see in future"...borderline..? It's finding the right level of sharing I guess..?

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Exactly.

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

So you seem like a swingle then !! If not necessarily vanilla !?

A single accepted in the swingers world !? Maybe that's what I'm meaning?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"So you seem like a swingle then !! If not necessarily vanilla !?

A single accepted in the swingers world !? Maybe that's what I'm meaning?

"

I've been accepted into the swinging world, at least by my friends.

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

This is all getting very confusing, maybe I'm missing the point....if there is one???

....unless This is a d*unken rambling thread based on the time of night???

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"This is all getting very confusing, maybe I'm missing the point....if there is one???

....unless This is a d*unken rambling thread based on the time of night??? "

Yeah, I haven't really got a clue either. I'm tempted to believe he's trying to say he doesn't know where he fits into the swinging scene.

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"This is all getting very confusing, maybe I'm missing the point....if there is one???

....unless This is a d*unken rambling thread based on the time of night???

Yeah, I haven't really got a clue either. I'm tempted to believe he's trying to say he doesn't know where he fits into the swinging scene. "

surely there is nothing to fit into, its not just exclusively for couples....as you said previously....it's for like minded adults who don't want any pressure but like the good times and the company of people with the same mind set....

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Might be...bit like applying for a job overseas...you need overseas experience for this job...but if I don't get a job overseas to get experience how can I apply for this job..?

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 01:32:48]

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

Fuck me your messing with my melon man......

I didn't have any swinging experience.....but I joined, twice actually now....I just engaged with people and it all worked out okay, you meet, see if you get one....take it further if you wish?!?!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Might be...bit like applying for a job overseas...you need overseas experience for this job...but if I don't get a job overseas to get experience how can I apply for this job..? "

What? How is that even relevant?

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Lucky you got accepted in then. It's not always as welcoming to some it seems.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Lucky you got accepted in then. It's not always as welcoming to some it seems. "

It is what you make it.

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Clearly not got the right ingredients then !?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Clearly not got the right ingredients then !? "

Or, you need to lighten up abit and try to be abit more positive.

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Cool, I'll just grow another 6 inches in height, 2 on me knob, lose a couple of stone from the party 7 to a six pack, laser my eyes...get a dark tan...anything else.? Seems like what everyone else wants..but not finely tuned irony and sarcasm...!? Hehe

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Cool, I'll just grow another 6 inches in height, 2 on me knob, lose a couple of stone from the party 7 to a six pack, laser my eyes...get a dark tan...anything else.? Seems like what everyone else wants..but not finely tuned irony and sarcasm...!? Hehe "

That's actually got nothing to do with anything I said.

Attitude plays a huge part in attraction and a negative defeatist attitude is not attractive!

By *mworthit156 OP   Man
over a year ago

SGlos_Bristol

Tell that to the filters ! Lol

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Tell that to the filters ! Lol"

I feel like this conversation is literally going nowhere so, I'm out!

over a year ago

"Cool, I'll just grow another 6 inches in height, 2 on me knob, lose a couple of stone from the party 7 to a six pack, laser my eyes...get a dark tan...anything else.? Seems like what everyone else wants..but not finely tuned irony and sarcasm...!? Hehe "

Have a look at some of the most successful single guy profiles many are just average guys with none of the extras you listed. The simple reason they are so successful is they have the right, respectful and positive attitude nothing turns people off quicker than negativity and whinging.

You get out what you put in. The successful guys know this and work hard to establish themselves, attend swinger socials, go to swinger clubs, network, get verified and become know for been decent and reliable etc.

Also we are all are who we are at the end of the day but there's always things you can do to up your game. Dress snappy in good stylish clothes. Over weight? get to the gym and work on your body (that's what me and my wife are doing).

At the end of the day you can have over 100 single males for every single female or couple so we can afford to be picky in who we want to share our sex lives with. If you want to be part of that then up your game, make the best of what you have and develop the right attitude / outlook.

Good luck.

KJ x

Post new Message to Thread