Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Boobjazzles? Is that a thing?

Jump to newest

By *0something1965 OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Jilust spotted a lady's prifile and she had what can obly be described as vajazzling of the boobies - looked teriffuc but id never seen it before - is this a thing and whats it called?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shiny baubles

over a year ago

Belfast

"Shiny baubles "

They were certainly that! They also looked like theyd beed coverered i little beardd of glass or "pearls" if you like

Actially, maybe thats the effect they were after! If so, it worked!

over a year ago

"Shiny baubles

They were certainly that! They also looked like theyd beed coverered i little beardd of glass or "pearls" if you like

Actially, maybe thats the effect they were after! If so, it worked!"

this

over a year ago

Belfast

"Shiny baubles

Actially, maybe thats the effect they were after! If so, it worked! this"

Oh my God! I cant type for shet! Lol

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Jilust spotted a lady's prifile and she had what can obly be described as vajazzling of the boobies - looked teriffuc but id never seen it before - is this a thing and whats it called?! "

I assume you're talking about my pic? If so, they were actually bum gems that my friend bought me, I decided since my boobs are out fairly often, I'd boobjazzle them. It wasn't something I'd seen, I just decided to be abit random lol. So, as far as I know it isn't a thing lol.

over a year ago

"Shiny baubles

Actially, maybe thats the effect they were after! If so, it worked! this

Oh my God! I cant type for shet! Lol "

this

over a year ago

I have a friend who does it for the mermaid festival in nyc every year. And have seen a few friends do it for festivals. I don’t know if it has a name, but it makes them shiny and pretty! -Mrs

over a year ago

Belfast

"Jilust spotted a lady's prifile and she had what can obly be described as vajazzling of the boobies - looked teriffuc but id never seen it before - is this a thing and whats it called?!

I assume you're talking about my pic? If so, they were actually bum gems that my friend bought me, I decided since my boobs are out fairly often, I'd boobjazzle them. It wasn't something I'd seen, I just decided to be abit random lol. So, as far as I know it isn't a thing lol."

Wow! Trendsetter! As Jack Sparrow would say "Chapeau, mate!"

They were fabous - and the resemblance to a "pearl necklace" is VERY erotic!

Teriffic - made my day xx

over a year ago

Belfast

"I have a friend who does it for the mermaid festival in nyc every year. And have seen a few friends do it for festivals. I don’t know if it has a name, but it makes them shiny and pretty! -Mrs "

Ooooooo! Lovin "shiny and pretty"! Just like my knob - apart from the pretty...... or shiny.....

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Jilust spotted a lady's prifile and she had what can obly be described as vajazzling of the boobies - looked teriffuc but id never seen it before - is this a thing and whats it called?!

I assume you're talking about my pic? If so, they were actually bum gems that my friend bought me, I decided since my boobs are out fairly often, I'd boobjazzle them. It wasn't something I'd seen, I just decided to be abit random lol. So, as far as I know it isn't a thing lol.

Teriffic - made my day xx"

Aww thanks, it was a spur of the moment thing, I just fancied snazzy boobies

over a year ago

Belfast

Teriffic - made my day xx

Aww thanks, it was a spur of the moment thing, I just fancied snazzy boobies "

Hehehehehe "snazzy boobies" it is now my mission in life to get that into a conversation today! Lol xx

over a year ago

Belfast

Actually, now were on the subject, wbats a bum gem? Sounds unco.fortabme to sit on!

over a year ago

Belfast

Uncomfortable ffs

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Actually, now were on the subject, wbats a bum gem? Sounds unco.fortabme to sit on! "

I'm assuming you just stick them to your bum. I'd never seen them before

over a year ago

Belfast

"Actually, now were on the subject, wbats a bum gem? Sounds unco.fortabme to sit on!

I'm assuming you just stick them to your bum. I'd never seen them before "

Ok - now with that image and your pics, i cant stand up to get ready to go home - im gonna miss my train lol xx

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Actually, now were on the subject, wbats a bum gem? Sounds unco.fortabme to sit on!

I'm assuming you just stick them to your bum. I'd never seen them before

Ok - now with that image and your pics, i cant stand up to get ready to go home - im gonna miss my train lol xx"

Post new Message to Thread