Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

regular meets

Jump to newest

By *BWLOVER87 OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

Been on here a while now aint meet nobody yet. Have had a few close calls but no luck, not sure its its just me...

Im looking for regular fun with female. or a couple, to watch and get the go ahead first. I want to go to clubs but want to get some 1 on experience before i venture to clubs and partys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think that your predicament is almost identical to thousands of other single men here, wanting most types of meet. It's probably really worth you reviewing the advice given to them, to see what could work for you. Typical advice is to get your profile as good as it can be - great clear photos, so people can assess if they fancy you, almost no cock pics because it deters as well as text that makes you understood and stand out.

Clubs help you.meet people.

Some of this is uncomfortable as it means effort and often different to what many men think. It also often means a big change to expectations.

Consider what you are willing to do and invest. Not everyone is looking for a fb but may have one if first meets work.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

I think it’s more just down to luck after seeing some profiles.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

To be honest, I think all the cock pics and the "420 friendly" will put a hell of a lot of people off.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think it’s more just down to luck after seeing some profiles."

over a year ago

If the profile and pictures are not working for you, OP then I would change them. Maybe create a new profile completely and start afresh.

By *BWLOVER87 OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

I was thinking to make a new profile but not to sure. But then ive spoke to afew people and seems to be going well but cant get a end result. Im open to meet in public place to see if things click. Will have a think about it.

By *BWLOVER87 OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

Pics can be removed or hidden. 420 is is a choice not everyone may like it but. Ive seen singles and couples say 420 sothats just personal preference.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Pics can be removed or hidden. 420 is is a choice not everyone may like it but. Ive seen singles and couples say 420 sothats just personal preference."

Well, most people don't like to see it on a profile, but whatever dude. You did ask for advice, if you don't wanna take it, then that's entirely up to you. Happy spliffing

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 09/09/19 09:29:30]

By *ightkitty4uWoman
over a year ago

Epsom

Just took a peek at your profile as I was nosey...

Wow how many cock photos, that alone makes me bolt. Now need to have you “flashlight” for public viewing, that is actually a turn off

Do you own a suit? Maybe pop that on and take a photo showing that, obviously with head chopped off. Also a photo of a naked torso can do wonders... just trying to think what other photos my fave people have on their profiles... feel free to check the chaps out on my veris for inspiration.

The writing, avoid text speak 3sums for example use more “intelligent” words like group play, remember the lady is turned on mentally not visually. Say a bit about you as a person

I think I am repeating what everyone else has said, good luck

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Pics can be removed or hidden. 420 is is a choice not everyone may like it but. Ive seen singles and couples say 420 sothats just personal preference.

Well, most people don't like to see it on a profile, but whatever dude. You did ask for advice, if you don't wanna take it, then that's entirely up to you. Happy spliffing "

Indeed, it would reduce his chances on here, but at least it gives people an informed choice, whether the use it as a filter or not. So best it’s left on.

J

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

When people find things aren't working for them here OP it usually comes down to one, some, or all of five things that they can do something about themselves:

Attitude - are you displaying a positive or negative one in the various ways you interact with the site? Are you always polite, considerate and respectful to others etc?

Approach - is the way you approach the site working for you - do you just send countless "cold" messages hoping to get a bite? Are those messages well written and tailored to the recipient? Are there other ways you could get to know people and get yourself known such as the forums and chat rooms, or attending group socials and clubs?

Expectations - are they set correctly? Do you expect that just because you have a profile here that it's a golden ticket to sex? They need to be set at the lowest possible setting and then turned down a notch further.

Profile - does your profile sell you well? Does it tell people about you, what you are looking for and think you can offer? Does it stand out from the thousands of other single guy profiles and reflect some of your personality?

Pictures - are they varied and creative and show off more than just your cock? Do they appeal and attract and give people a good idea of your body?

Take a look at these and think how you could change them for the better - not saying they apply to you, only you can know that for sure.

Of course there is no magic formula that will guarantee a thing but get those five things right and your experience of the site will improve for sure.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I think that your predicament is almost identical to thousands of other single men here, wanting most types of meet. It's probably really worth you reviewing the advice given to them, to see what could work for you. Typical advice is to get your profile as good as it can be - great clear photos, so people can assess if they fancy you, almost no cock pics because it deters as well as text that makes you understood and stand out.

Clubs help you.meet people.

Some of this is uncomfortable as it means effort and often different to what many men think. It also often means a big change to expectations.

Consider what you are willing to do and invest. Not everyone is looking for a fb but may have one if first meets work. "

How did this stack up op?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Your name and your drug taking probably put a few people off.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Well try and be patient I'm sure a BBW 420 friendly woman who doesn't mind a face full of cock will be along soon.

over a year ago

Your best going to a club even if you don't play, a veri from the club or other people will help show you are serious about swinging and you would turn up on a meet.

We would never meet someone without a verification.

over a year ago

"To be honest, I think all the cock pics and the "420 friendly" will put a hell of a lot of people off. "

I agree. You only need 1 (2 max) dick picks, put they have to be good ones... like the one of you holding your cock.

The other pictures should show your body, your character, your creepiness, or your professionalism. Think about what makes you who you are and portray it in your pictures.

The 420 friendly will instantly put me as off, you should only raise this in a natural conversation once you get to know someone.

For me it's also what is in the background, a guy with a messy room is a total turn off for me.

When it comes to the bio part of your profile, tell us about you and what you enjoy in and out of the bedroom. This is key if your looking for someone to have regular fun with. You want to match with that person on a personality level not just a sexual one.

over a year ago

"Your name and your drug taking probably put a few people off. "

Drug taking good one Ron

over a year ago

Name. Cock pics. 420. 4 years without a verification. All will put some people off. I would suggest delete your profile and start a new one.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

You may not realise it OP, but upon reading your profile (I haven't even looked to see what kind of pics you have), you've somewhat painted yourself into a corner.

Your profile name specifies BBW, and you also refer to it in your profile text, but not all larger women identify as BBW, and some even find it offensive, as it can imply that their size is more important than any other aspect of their physique or personality (it fetishises their size). You also say you'd prefer older, which again can imply that age is more important than the person themselves (you don't need to mention age at all in your text as you have ready set your preferences to 18-50 and that's plenty). Finally, the 420 bit... As Ace said above, it will put some off... Maybe lots. So unless you absolutely wanted to restrict yourself to meeting women who identify as being an older 420 friendly BBW, your name and text wording may deter anyone else.

Now, I'm not saying you should change it! If a woman who identifies as an older 420 friendly BBW is your ideal meet, then you've hit the nail on the head!! Your profile is bang-on! But you'll have to be patient, as that's a combination that may not be as plentiful as you think... And then you will have to factor in that not all women who do identify as an older 420 friendly BBW will be looking for you... As they will have their own preferences too... They may prefer someone their own age, or someone older, they may prefer a different body type, they may prefer someone taller, or someone who can accommodate.... You see where I'm going? Just because someone fits the bill for you, doesn't mean you fit theirs.

I hope that explanation helps OP, either way...

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Name. Cock pics. 420. 4 years without a verification. All will put some people off. I would suggest delete your profile and start a new one. "

Wouldn’t you say that is disingenuous though?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Name. Cock pics. 420. 4 years without a verification. All will put some people off. I would suggest delete your profile and start a new one.

Wouldn’t you say that is disingenuous though?"

Not if he's using terms incorrectly. He doesn't say that he is a 420 user himself, just that he's 420 friendly, which might just be a misguided attempt to make him appeal to more people, but has actually had the reverse effect. Same with the name, not all larger women identify with the BBW label as it has become somewhat fetishized (much like Cougar has for women who prefer younger men), so unless he specifically wants to meet women who do identify as BBW, he probably won't attract interest from anyone else. He may have just meant he likes larger ladies!

People often throw about labels here without realising the full implications of what they are saying, or how others may interpret it.

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Name. Cock pics. 420. 4 years without a verification. All will put some people off. I would suggest delete your profile and start a new one.

Not if he's using terms incorrectly. He doesn't say that he is a 420 user himself, just that he's 420 friendly, which might just be a misguided attempt to make him appeal to more people, but has actually had the reverse effect. Same with the name, not all larger women identify with the BBW label as it has become somewhat fetishized (much like Cougar has for women who prefer younger men), so unless he specifically wants to meet women who do identify as BBW, he probably won't attract interest from anyone else. He may have just meant he likes larger ladies!

People often throw about labels here without realising the full implications of what they are saying, or how others may interpret it. "

True but preferences are interpreted differently, creating a new profile too hide no verifications though?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

People often throw about labels here without realising the full implications of what they are saying, or how others may interpret it.

True but preferences are interpreted differently, creating a new profile too hide no verifications though?"

I don't see anything wrong with rebranding and starting over if in fact he realises that his existing profile doesn't truly reflect what he wants or his intentions. It will give him a clean slate to go forward as he really intended, without being encumbered by his lack of success on a previous (incorrect) profile. Let's not forget that it's no picnic for someone on a brand new profile either!

By *BWLOVER87 OP   Man
over a year ago

luton

I take all advice happily. yes it may be i have come out telling people what im looking for in the wrong mannor. Also not understanding the way i should go about it.

I also agree on the pics but not sure to start a new profile or just up date it, but from advice start a new one i guess.

A more detailed post about myself i should get working on.

over a year ago

"I take all advice happily. yes it may be i have come out telling people what im looking for in the wrong mannor. Also not understanding the way i should go about it.

I also agree on the pics but not sure to start a new profile or just up date it, but from advice start a new one i guess.

A more detailed post about myself i should get working on. "

Try looking at other "popular" guys profiles, it might give you inspiration

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I take all advice happily. yes it may be i have come out telling people what im looking for in the wrong mannor. Also not understanding the way i should go about it.

A more detailed post about myself i should get working on. "

Just change your name, remove the bit about drugs, and get rid of a few dick pics, don't really see why you need a new account?

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"I'm sure a BBW 420 friendly woman who doesn't mind a face full of cock will be along soon."

That did make me giggle

Post new Message to Thread