Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Partner frustration?

Jump to newest

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

What's more frustrating?

Great sex performance but poor social skills and communication.

Or

Great social skills and communication but poor sexual performance..

???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Deffo the latter!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I find that if someone has great communication skills, they are more open to listening. Poor sexual performance can be improved and worked or it might just be a sign of sexual incompatibility.

I'd say most frustrating would be poor communication skills. That gets very tiring, very quickly.

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"I find that if someone has great communication skills, they are more open to listening. Poor sexual performance can be improved and worked or it might just be a sign of sexual incompatibility.

I'd say most frustrating would be poor communication skills. That gets very tiring, very quickly."

By *ifferent69 OP   Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Deffo the latter!"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I find that if someone has great communication skills, they are more open to listening. Poor sexual performance can be improved and worked or it might just be a sign of sexual incompatibility.

I'd say most frustrating would be poor communication skills. That gets very tiring, very quickly."

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Totally agree!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I hate these thread's where I have to make a choice.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'd say most frustrating would be poor communication skills. That gets very tiring, very quickly. "

I found that funny how Meli was talking about communication skills and you just have her a thumbs up to her comment

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'd say most frustrating would be poor communication skills. That gets very tiring, very quickly.

I found that funny how Meli was talking about communication skills and you just have her a thumbs up to her comment "

*gave

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I hate these thread's where I have to make a choice."

Snog.

Post new Message to Thread