Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone in Osnabrück Germany?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Could do with some company tonight fair play... Had some bad news this evening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ze germans

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Could do with some company tonight fair play... Had some bad news this evening. "

you ok OP?

over a year ago

"Ze germans"

Ja!

over a year ago

"Could do with some company tonight fair play... Had some bad news this evening.

you ok OP? "

Yeah nothing too major just feeling sorry for myself. Could do with a cwtch lol

over a year ago

What are the chances... was there last week!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Could do with some company tonight fair play... Had some bad news this evening.

you ok OP?

Yeah nothing too major just feeling sorry for myself. Could do with a cwtch lol"

no idea what that is but hey good luck with it

over a year ago

"What are the chances... was there last week! "

Oh really? Wouldn't have seen you anyway was in Cologne last week. Osnabrück is a nice place

over a year ago

you ok OP?

no idea what that is but hey good luck with it"

Google it

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

you ok OP?

Google it "

a beer!

over a year ago

you ok OP?

Google it

a beer!"

No lol.. Welsh word for hug/cuddle

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

you ok OP?

Google it

a beer!

No lol.. Welsh word for hug/cuddle "

a beer hug and or cuddle sounds good to me

over a year ago

you ok OP?

Google it

a beer!

a beer hug and or cuddle sounds good to me"

over a year ago

you ok OP?

Google it

a beer!

a beer hug and or cuddle sounds good to me

"

would actually be a good name for a beer

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Trust you'll be receiving plenty offers of cwtches

Very very shortly..

In the meantime take your mind off things by imagining Sipping any of following..

Brains dark. Brains SA... Felinfoel... Or a buckles... OR possibly the best ever Welsh brewed beer.. Which is in fact oldest lager in the UK.. WREXHAM Lager..brewed to an original pilsner recipe.. Apt considering where you are..

If beers don't work just imagine what the final score will be when we beat England or NZ in rugby World Cup final..

Chin up butty

over a year ago

"Trust you'll be receiving plenty offers of cwtches

Very very shortly..

In the meantime take your mind off things by imagining Sipping any of following..

Brains dark. Brains SA... Felinfoel... Or a buckles... OR possibly the best ever Welsh brewed beer.. Which is in fact oldest lager in the UK.. WREXHAM Lager..brewed to an original pilsner recipe.. Apt considering where you are..

If beers don't work just imagine what the final score will be when we beat England or NZ in rugby World Cup final..

Chin up butty

"

Yeah I'm good just got canceled on. Was going to go to Dusseldorf to meet someone I met at Cologne Garden exhibition. It's so interesting and nice that I'm so gutted. She's great and very pretty. Right this is what happened if anyone's interested. I was working in Cologne and was working the booth with a company I'm workkng for and talking to all sort of people from companies around the world, was great. Got 2 jobs offers in Amsterdam and South west of France. So was networking for me as well as the company. Anyway was good but on the last day this woman came in to look at our products and as soon as I saw her I knew I couldn't let her walk away without getting her number. So I went up to her and asked if she needed help and she looked at me and her eyes ... wow. She said she was just looking as she worked for the arena where the exhibition was being held. So we just got chatting about the dragon statues and I just said you're eyes are amazing you're so beautiful. She said Yes beautiful and single in the most sexiest Turkish accent. We got talking more and she said she used to host the news on Turkish television. She told me she had to go back to work and to go see her on my break at 15.00. I was working a 26hr shift so had 2hr break. So I went to see her and I said I'd like to take her out sometime and she said she'd like that but only as friends. I was gutted mind and I think she could see it as I was gutted mind and some awkward silence came so made an excuse to go outside to get some air. Had a breather, gather my thoughts and thinking better as a friend than not at all. So I went back in to see her. I was more relaxed and just chatted as a friend would and I got her business card with number etc on and had to go back to work. Got texting straight away saying how nice it was to meet etc. Was nice was chatting all evening until 23.00 as she went to bed and I still had loads of work to do . So carried on working taking down the booth and packing it up and had a text at 07.00 saying good morning from her Ever since then we've been talking everyday and been really nice. Definitely interested in each other as friends with a hint of more Some flirting going on. I told her I was gutted when she said just friends and she said she could see it and we laughed about it and she said when I came back in I kept staring at her lips I said yeah as I wanted to kiss them and she appreciated it. Been lots of positive talk and was going to meet her where she lives in Dusseldorf tomorrow for the day and she had to cancel as her family are arriving tomorrow not Sunday. She seemed genuinely sorry and we've been texting as it was. She called me crazy charming and I've made her speechless and I said I've made a news reporter speechless! I'm amazed She great and saying I'm so kind for understanding and promised me she'll see me before her birthday on 17th. She need to study for an exam. She said the 14th. so yeah... gutted but happy we're still in contact and all is good just got to wait longer to see her. Sorry I'm very chilled out

writing this at the moment. Was nice to write it down though.

over a year ago

"Trust you'll be receiving plenty offers of cwtches

Very very shortly..

Chin up butty

"

I was working with an Irish guy and said we have Brains in Wales and I asked if they had Brains in Ireland and he said no! That was funny

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Amusing..

Recall when brains did the shirt sponsorship for the WRU.. Backs ran out withe the word brains emblazoned upon the front of their shirts.. Forwards ran out with word BRAWN on their shirts with same font..

over a year ago

Probably closer to you than most but too far away to share a beer. However I hope you’re ok and find some solace on this thread

over a year ago

"Probably closer to you than most but too far away to share a beer. However I hope you’re ok and find some solace on this thread "

over a year ago

Was feeling a bit down last night but all good now after a good sleep.

Post new Message to Thread