Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi or curious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it harsh saying no bi or bi curious?

Think I state clearly we rather not get invites etc from people of that persuasion. Before I get pelters, it’s just not our thing. In real life I wouldn’t be bothered if gay bi hetro or even Christians but not in our sexy stuff please....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can I ask why it's not your thing?

Obviously it's your choice and you can put what you want on your profile.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m not offended by it, but I do get a little disappointed sometimes when people who might ordinarily quite like me are put off because a chap has had the pleasure of my chap in his mouth.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"That persuasion"

over a year ago

The thing is so many people lie about their sexuality, a lot of single guys just say they are straight in order to meet couples who state that.

If you meet in a club I'm guessing most people don't ask a guy if he is bi before they play.

over a year ago

"Can I ask why it's not your thing?

Obviously it's your choice and you can put what you want on your profile. "

Why? Strange question....erm I’m not bi or bi curious as nature made me straight

over a year ago

So no bi or bi curious men, presumably that means bi women are welcome?

Do both of you have issues with bi men, or just Mrs?

I think I'd be more interested in meeting interesting, fun and attractive people than I would be about where they decide to put their todger

over a year ago

"The thing is so many people lie about their sexuality, a lot of single guys just say they are straight in order to meet couples who state that.

If you meet in a club I'm guessing most people don't ask a guy if he is bi before they play.

"

Guess that’s true.......never know I guess and if they didn’t say I’d not be put off.....as long as didn’t touch me of course

over a year ago

Nothing harsh about it if you don't like blokes who like dick then that's your own choice

over a year ago

"So no bi or bi curious men, presumably that means bi women are welcome?

Do both of you have issues with bi men, or just Mrs?

I think I'd be more interested in meeting interesting, fun and attractive people than I would be about where they decide to put their todger "

Well I would love to see wife play with another women but she’s not that way inclined. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t care if man was no. She’s more relaxed than I am. I can’t explain it but I have a gay friend who tells me that sight of a Fanny makes him feel ill. I just except that’s how he feels.

over a year ago

Why? Strange question....erm I’m not bi or bi curious as nature made me straight "

Yeah but a bi man isn't automatically gonna fancy you or want to touch you. I'm assuming you discuss beforehand what you'd like to happen on a meet and they would stick to that just like a straight man would.

I would actually think a bi guy would be more relaxed with a couple.

over a year ago

"Nothing harsh about it if you don't like blokes who like dick then that's your own choice "

Now that sounds as though I wouldn’t like the person and that’s not true. Just not being naked with me or interacting in a sexual way.

over a year ago

""That persuasion" "

Well??

over a year ago

I think it’s sexy for men and women to be bi but I don’t want a man who has sex with men. I’m not bi or curious. Dabbled a tiny bit in the past with a female as mff but it’s not for me.

over a year ago

"I’m not offended by it, but I do get a little disappointed sometimes when people who might ordinarily quite like me are put off because a chap has had the pleasure of my chap in his mouth. "

Again, liking a person and interacting sexually not the same thing

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

"I’m not offended by it, but I do get a little disappointed sometimes when people who might ordinarily quite like me are put off because a chap has had the pleasure of my chap in his mouth.

Again, liking a person and interacting sexually not the same thing"

True, I couldn’t bring myself to put fancy me.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Why? Strange question....erm I’m not bi or bi curious as nature made me straight "

I'm really confused by this whole thread. Are you saying you're not interested in playing with women because you're straight? If that's the case then that isn't harsh as you're not into women. I don't understand why you would have to say no bisexuals though. Just specify no FF play. We're not animals incapable of keeping our hands to ourselves where they're not wanted.

over a year ago

"I’m not offended by it, but I do get a little disappointed sometimes when people who might ordinarily quite like me are put off because a chap has had the pleasure of my chap in his mouth.

Again, liking a person and interacting sexually not the same thing"

Exactly!! A lot of people find that hard to understand on here unfortunately. Put your preferences on your profile I say. I did. What’s the point otherwise? Inundated with messages from people you’re not interested in just in case you happen to offend someone

over a year ago

Why? Strange question....erm I’m not bi or bi curious as nature made me straight

I'm really confused by this whole thread. Are you saying you're not interested in playing with women because you're straight? If that's the case then that isn't harsh as you're not into women. I don't understand why you would have to say no bisexuals though. Just specify no FF play. We're not animals incapable of keeping our hands to ourselves where they're not wanted."

Sorry! I’m a man!! I’m saying please no bi men. Or bi curious men. States on profile our preference but get chatting and all of a sudden “ok to suck your dick then?” What? No not my thing.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm really confused by this whole thread. Are you saying you're not interested in playing with women because you're straight? If that's the case then that isn't harsh as you're not into women. I don't understand why you would have to say no bisexuals though. Just specify no FF play. We're not animals incapable of keeping our hands to ourselves where they're not wanted."

Sorry thought this was a female profile but just noticed it's a couples profile and it's the male speaking. Please reverse the genders of my comment! Bisexual men are also capable of keeping their hands to themselves if you're not into men.

over a year ago

"Nothing harsh about it if you don't like blokes who like dick then that's your own choice

Now that sounds as though I wouldn’t like the person and that’s not true. Just not being naked with me or interacting in a sexual way. "

I meant sexually lol not disliking the person

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"Is it harsh saying no bi or bi curious?

Think I state clearly we rather not get invites etc from people of that persuasion. Before I get pelters, it’s just not our thing. In real life I wouldn’t be bothered if gay bi hetro or even Christians but not in our sexy stuff please...."

I don't see why not. I'm not offended by your preferences. I think we're all entitled to them.

over a year ago

Think I state clearly we rather not get invites etc from people of that persuasion. Before I get pelters, it’s just not our thing. In real life I wouldn’t be bothered if gay bi hetro or even Christians but not in our sexy stuff please....

I don't see why not. I'm not offended by your preferences. I think we're all entitled to them. "

Exactly. I’m bi but Im only interested in straight men. I don’t feel the need to give a reason. We’re all different.

over a year ago

The thing is it's your sex life. You get to choose who you share it with. If you feel your reasons are justified the that's all that matters.

over a year ago

"The thing is it's your sex life. You get to choose who you share it with. If you feel your reasons are justified the that's all that matters. "

Don’t think I need to justify them to be honest. If someone says bbc only wanted or just couples or just tv it’s their choice. I state no bi or bi curious. Had three mails last hour from bi gents. They have all been very polite and I politely decline but the ones saying straight then start chatting ...surprise ! Just read the profile and be honest!

One said it’s ok I’ve changed it to straight now. As if that is ok.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"The thing is so many people lie about their sexuality, a lot of single guys just say they are straight in order to meet couples who state that.

"

This is a debate that's going on here in Ireland at the moment that may lead to new legislation. Not strictly in terms of swinging, but in general, as it's become an issue of 'consent'. If someone has a fundamental objection on moral, religious or other grounds to having sex with someone who is, for example, bisexual or married, and has sex with someone who claimed to be neither of those things, but lied, was informed consent actually given?

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

I don't mind but as I have on my profile it's bi because I have been with men x

over a year ago

"I don't mind but as I have on my profile it's bi because I have been with men x"

Yes! Because you are bi. And that’s just honest and hope of you read profiles would message people who say “no bis”??

over a year ago

This is a debate that's going on here in Ireland at the moment that may lead to new legislation. Not strictly in terms of swinging, but in general, as it's become an issue of 'consent'. If someone has a fundamental objection on moral, religious or other grounds to having sex with someone who is, for example, bisexual or married, and has sex with someone who claimed to be neither of those things, but lied, was informed consent actually given?"

Nothing to do with morals and religion can piss right off. Just personal choice. Men lie to woman and women lie to men in trying to get what they want or how many partners they had but ....swingers should be honest on their choices....some could say I’m a hypocrite as would just love to see wife with another women but I can’t help how I feel about sexual stuff anymore than anyone else

over a year ago

Oh bugger!! I have been harsh!!!

Sorry everyone!!

I had put on a forum on vid swaps or chats to pm me if Interested !! Never stipulated and forgotten I had posted!

Sincere apologies to everyone! What a knobhead I am

over a year ago

"Oh bugger!! I have been harsh!!!

Sorry everyone!!

I had put on a forum on vid swaps or chats to pm me if Interested !! Never stipulated and forgotten I had posted!

Sincere apologies to everyone! What a knobhead I am "

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Think I state clearly we rather not get invites etc from people of that persuasion. Before I get pelters, it’s just not our thing. In real life I wouldn’t be bothered if gay bi hetro or even Christians but not in our sexy stuff please...."

I state no bi/bi curious on my profile and I don’t get any stick for it.. its my preference and shouldn’t have to explain

over a year ago

Honesty is key in all fab life! Honesty and acceptance. If someone is bi but meating someone straight, then if they have been told, the should play straight. But they shouldnt be made to feel uncomfy either.

S

over a year ago

I think its.. definitely a bit out of order. that my sexuality would put you both off playing with me.

If you think I'm going to accidentally touch Mr. You're very wrong.

If you think I'm secretly thinking and attracted to Mr. You're very wrong.

If you think I'm riddled with diseases, you're very wrong.

If you think I'm less masculine for being bi.. you're also very wrong.

But I'd respect your profile and block you to avoid having to read that stuff.. threads like these make for a good filters.

over a year ago

"I think its.. definitely a bit out of order. that my sexuality would put you both off playing with me.

But I'd respect your profile and block you to avoid having to read that stuff.. threads like these make for a good filters.

"

Didn’t think any of that to be fair. Just not my thing.

over a year ago

On Fab forums your not allowed to have preferences - there's always someone who gets offended

I couldn't care less who doesn't fancy me because I'm fat, mixed race and bi lol- I concentrate on the ones that

do.

This forum is the wrong place to ask anything OP - you'll just get shot down!

The small percentage of opinions on here aren't the majority.

over a year ago

"On Fab forums your not allowed to have preferences - there's always someone who gets offended

I couldn't care less who doesn't fancy me because I'm fat, mixed race and bi lol- I concentrate on the ones that

do.

The small percentage of opinions on here aren't the majority."

Only saying....if read profile etc....but then I did apologise as I had put we like tributes on a thread so not stipulated preference. Still getting messages though. Yes easily offend people on here!!

over a year ago

"On Fab forums your not allowed to have preferences - there's always someone who gets offended

do.

The small percentage of opinions on here aren't the majority."

over a year ago

"I think its.. definitely a bit out of order. that my sexuality would put you both off playing with me.

"

They don't want to meet bi men. Get over it.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Yep OP I'm the same. Straight men please dont ask me why but it's just the way it is.

over a year ago

"Yep OP I'm the same. Straight men please dont ask me why but it's just the way it is. "

What’s an endura bib??

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

"Yep OP I'm the same. Straight men please dont ask me why but it's just the way it is. "
it's just a perferance we should be able to have them.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

"Yep OP I'm the same. Straight men please dont ask me why but it's just the way it is.

What’s an endura bib?? "

I'm wearing it hah it's not a sexual thing

over a year ago

"Yep OP I'm the same. Straight men please dont ask me why but it's just the way it is.

What’s an endura bib??

I'm wearing it hah it's not a sexual thing "

Lol

Didn’t think so but what’s it do?

over a year ago

Of course it’s not harsh OP. It’s your personal preference. We are both bisexual and it’s no different to us stating on our profile that we won’t meet with straight people.

It’s your choice as to who you share your bodies with.

Miss V

over a year ago

"Of course it’s not harsh OP. It’s your personal preference. We are both bisexual and it’s no different to us stating on our profile that we won’t meet with straight people.

It’s your choice as to who you share your bodies with.

Miss V"

Thank you. It’s certainly was not meant to offend just wonder why people don’t just read it ....takes a second

over a year ago

I do find this slightly amusing. I’ve touched a man’s cock twice in my life, and haven’t had any sexual contact with a man for 11 years, I’ve been exclusively heterosexual ever since. But I’m open on my profile about my orientation being bisexual because I’m open to it. And people wonder why so many men on here are Fab straight

over a year ago

"I do find this slightly amusing. I’ve touched a man’s cock twice in my life, and haven’t had any sexual contact with a man for 11 years, I’ve been exclusively heterosexual ever since. But I’m open on my profile about my orientation being bisexual because I’m open to it. And people wonder why so many men on here are Fab straight "

Why lie at all I say??

over a year ago

"I do find this slightly amusing. I’ve touched a man’s cock twice in my life, and haven’t had any sexual contact with a man for 11 years, I’ve been exclusively heterosexual ever since. But I’m open on my profile about my orientation being bisexual because I’m open to it. And people wonder why so many men on here are Fab straight

Why lie at all I say??"

They lie to get a shag

over a year ago

I think the odd thing about this is you seem to be coming at it from the perspective that because a few Bi men want to play with you, all Bi men want to play with you. This simply ain't how it is.

I (M) am Bisexual, we recently played with a straight guy who was very clear that playing with other men wasn't for him.

Was he good looking? Yes, he was.

Did I fancy him? No. He was straight, and I'm not attracted to straight men.

Did I try and touch his cock or persuade him to engage in Bi play with me when we all went into a private room? Nope. Again: Straight. Boundaries. Not interested.

Whether or not someone, anyone, respects your personal boundaries is nothing to do with their sexuality.

That being said, if you wouldn't feel comfortable around a Bisexual man in a MMF or MMFF, then it's your prerogative to not put yourself in that scenario. I'm merely trying to offer some perspective from 'The Other Side', if you will.

over a year ago

I am not straight but do not find it offensive at all. When it comes to sex, political correctness needs to stay out the bedroom 100%. Your body, your choice.

I exclude whole groups of people myself on a sexual and dating basis but happy to be friends. So stick to your guns, as long as you stay polite

over a year ago

"I think the odd thing about this is you seem to be coming at it from the perspective that because a few Bi men want to play with you, all Bi men want to play with you. This simply ain't how it is.

I (M) am Bisexual, we recently played with a straight guy who was very clear that playing with other men wasn't for him.

Was he good looking? Yes, he was.

Did I fancy him? No. He was straight, and I'm not attracted to straight men.

Did I try and touch his cock or persuade him to engage in Bi play with me when we all went into a private room? Nope. Again: Straight. Boundaries. Not interested.

Whether or not someone, anyone, respects your personal boundaries is nothing to do with their sexuality.

That being said, if you wouldn't feel comfortable around a Bisexual man in a MMF or MMFF, then it's your prerogative to not put yourself in that scenario. I'm merely trying to offer some perspective from 'The Other Side', if you will."

Thanks for that. And to avoid the scenario, they should just say they are bi. Simples as they say! And no, I have no idea why I’m not comfortable with it and in normal life I believe I have no prejudices. And I’m bloody sure they wouldn’t fancy me either!! Only know one person who does!!’

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

They don't want to meet bi men. Get over it."

Nah all the bi men of fab are at home cry wanking to James blunt over it... or maybe they're concentrating on more interesting things

over a year ago

All I would say OP looking at your profile, is you literally have that one line about bi men. Nothing else about what you want or what you offer, it seems a bit fixated.

By all means keep it as your opening line as it is important to you, bit maybe add a bit more text on other things

By *ubberclubberMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

I've often wondered about the club bit. Do people ask a guys sexuality??

Post new Message to Thread