Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Masage Play

Jump to newest

By *rotic Massage OP   Man
over a year ago

Halifax

I am wondering, im a skilled masseuse learnt techniques like Yoni a few years ago from a women on here into tanriic play.

Would the idea of a massage on here put people off? I get it can be very intimate but at the same time it can also be extremely intense and lead to some amazing orgasms.

I ask as i miss the pleasure of giving a massage and would love to get back into it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can massage me head anytime Dave from Halifax

over a year ago

The fact that I like to massage has been a contributing factor to why most the women I have met here wanted to meet me. That and the fact that I’m entirely awesome

over a year ago

The fact that I like to massage has been a contributing factor to why most the women I have met here wanted to meet me. That and the fact that I’m entirely awesome

over a year ago

"The fact that I like to massage has been a contributing factor to why most the women I have met here wanted to meet me. That and the fact that I’m entirely awesome"

Are you sure it's not your ability to repeat?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"The fact that I like to massage has been a contributing factor to why most the women I have met here wanted to meet me. That and the fact that I’m entirely awesome

Are you sure it's not your ability to repeat? "

over a year ago

"The fact that I like to massage has been a contributing factor to why most the women I have met here wanted to meet me. That and the fact that I’m entirely awesome

Are you sure it's not your ability to repeat? "

If only I could repeat as quickly in bed as I can in the forum! Then I really would be awesome!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I get offers all the time and tbh I always say no.

Post new Message to Thread