Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That Moment...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you're putting your underwear on standing up and your foot gets stuck in them and you nearly fall on your arse...

What other stupid near accidients or actual stupid accidents are there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I genuinely worry about the whole world being on mobile phones and wearing earphones at all times - deaf and blind to what's going on around you

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/09/19 09:17:22]

over a year ago

"When you're putting your underwear on standing up and your foot gets stuck in them and you nearly fall on your arse...

What other stupid near accidients or actual stupid accidents are there? "

i do that at the top of the stairs for added danger

over a year ago

"When you're putting your underwear on standing up and your foot gets stuck in them and you nearly fall on your arse...

What other stupid near accidients or actual stupid accidents are there? i do that at the top of the stairs for added danger "

Extreme underwear change. Good man... Maybe contact Redbull see if they can sponser you?

over a year ago

"I genuinely worry about the whole world being on mobile phones and wearing earphones at all times - deaf and blind to what's going on around you "

Did you hear about the boy about 22yo who went deaf and blind from eating junk food all the time?

over a year ago

What other stupid near accidients or actual stupid accidents are there? i do that at the top of the stairs for added danger

Extreme underwear change. Good man... Maybe contact Redbull see if they can sponser you? "

thats not a bad call £££££££££££

over a year ago

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/02/teenager-first-uk-go-deaf-blind-due-junk-food-diet-report-reveals/

over a year ago

I hate when I forget to put a towel down when getting out of the shower because my bathroom mats should be less slidey than they are. More than once I have done that comedy shuffle you see 9n the cartoon as I've tried to find grip and keep my balance. The worst I've dont is go sliding into the urinal and ended up with a bruised knee fs

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You have a urinal in your bathroom ?

over a year ago

"You have a urinal in your bathroom ?"

Sorry, toilet. Wtf? Doh

over a year ago

"https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/02/teenager-first-uk-go-deaf-blind-due-junk-food-diet-report-reveals/"

over a year ago

"I hate when I forget to put a towel down when getting out of the shower because my bathroom mats should be less slidey than they are. More than once I have done that comedy shuffle you see 9n the cartoon as I've tried to find grip and keep my balance. The worst I've dont is go sliding into the urinal and ended up with a bruised knee fs "

The moment when you go to the shower in a shared apartment with a female friend and you're in the shower and you realise you forgot to bring a towel...

over a year ago

"https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/02/teenager-first-uk-go-deaf-blind-due-junk-food-diet-report-reveals/

"

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I keep walking into my bed and bruising my thigh. Looks like I'm having as much kinky fun as I wish I did.

By *ames in LaoisMan
over a year ago

portloaise

"You have a urinal in your bathroom ?

Sorry, toilet. Wtf? Doh "

Not sure why but I found this hilarious. Thanks

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"You have a urinal in your bathroom ?"