Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male Vanity.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With the common trend of male make-up, manbags etc etc who actually uses it on here?

Do women prefer men to be airbrush handsome with male products or just like a man to be well groomed and masculine?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i like eye liner on guys if they have the right look to carry it off

over a year ago

never tried guy-liner but try to look after my skin and do some grooming

i guess am a lil metro

over a year ago

Men don't need make up to look good ... Thats why I think male cosmetics are a female invention, because it makes them feel better for having to cover their faces in slap to look semi decent.

over a year ago

"Men don't need make up to look good ... Thats why I think male cosmetics are a female invention, because it makes them feel better for having to cover their faces in slap to look semi decent.

"

you know me then lol

By *nytimeadeMan
over a year ago

Skegness

i look forward to my monthly WAX CRACK AND BACK.. i have a lady who cums and does for me,she wears some very sexy outfits ,which dull the pain ....

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I think more guys should use moisturiser but, unless they are going for the goth look, make up is a no for me

over a year ago

men wearing make-up is nice, its good that some men look after themselves.

over a year ago

i use shower gel, moisturiser, anti persperant and after shave

i do try and wear ones that compliment each other rather than clash, but that's where i draw the line

grooming wise, i am a shower freak, my hair / facial hair is always kept clipped and neat and i trim my pubes weekly

i think that's enough for bussy

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"With the common trend of male make-up, manbags etc etc who actually uses it on here?

Do women prefer men to be airbrush handsome with male products or just like a man to be well groomed and masculine?

"

Well groomed and masculine for me thanks, doesnt mean that they have to use every man moisturiser on the market though

over a year ago

bollocks to all that grooming shite!

my grooming schedule is : shit, shower and shave, maybe a bit of deodrant or aftershave if i'm feeling adventurous!!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Eyebrows tinted and waxed/plucked every three weeks

Body hair removal every week

Cleanse, tone , shaving balm, moisturise

And apparantly I look a lot younger, although I put that down to not drinking alcohol at all in my twenties.. One huge session at 19 put me off for a decade

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

"men wearing make-up is nice, its good that some men look after themselves."

In fact, the use of makeup would indicate to me that he hasn't looked after himself! It would tell me that he had to hide his real look from me!

over a year ago

"Eyebrows tinted and waxed/plucked every three weeks

And apparantly I look a lot younger, although I put that down to not drinking alcohol at all in my twenties.. One huge session at 19 put me off for a decade"

Id like to say you look good but looks like someone took 40 rounds of gunfire to your face x

over a year ago

dont do make up , man bags and all that stuff , can barely use a razor as it is lol

over a year ago

And apparantly I look a lot younger, although I put that down to not drinking alcohol at all in my twenties.. One huge session at 19 put me off for a decade"

Oh I couldn't be arsed with all that, let alone the expense

A brown paper bag with two eyeholes cut into it does me just fine

over a year ago

"With the common trend of male make-up, manbags etc etc who actually uses it on here?

"

Male make up and male-bags....I didn't realise just how pansyish so many males have become.

over a year ago

And apparantly I look a lot younger, although I put that down to not drinking alcohol at all in my twenties.. One huge session at 19 put me off for a decade

Id like to say you look good but looks like someone took 40 rounds of gunfire to your face x "

looks more like he's just given himself a facial with some very dubious spunk . . . .

over a year ago

I do like men wearing make up if it is a full face of makeup ie, like Boy George, if they were into an alternative look for example.

But otherwise I like masculine clean men. I'm not keen on men with perfectly groomed and buffed fingernails and long feminine fingers. I wouldn't be overly impressed with having eyebrows waxed, unless the hair was very thick and looked like a werewolf.

My biggest dislike and sorry if some guys on here do this but I always think 'what a git' when I hear of it, is men going on sunbeds

over a year ago

"men wearing make-up is nice, its good that some men look after themselves.

In fact, the use of makeup would indicate to me that he hasn't looked after himself! It would tell me that he had to hide his real look from me!"

What i meant by looking after themselves was, by using moisturiser and stuff.

over a year ago

I like a man to be clean and smell nice, that's about it, any sign of make up, and it would be a no from me

over a year ago

"I think more guys should use moisturiser but, unless they are going for the goth look, make up is a no for me"

over a year ago

I used to like david bowie and boy george, when they wore make-up, but even if its just a little bit of make-up, i like it.

over a year ago

a bit of moisturiser on after a shave is all I use as it can irritate my skin a bit, even then i only need to shave every few days. Men who use manbags and make-up are for the watching though, utter fuds.

over a year ago

Boy george said lots of girls say they fancy him, even though hes gay.

over a year ago

I’d ignore all these overpriced moisturisers and invest 99p on a pair of cheap exfoliation gloves available from most leading supermarkets toiletry section and start knocking years off your appearance every time you scrub-down in the shower, then moisturise afterwards if you must ….!.

But just use a basic moisturiser product and now’t that claims to rehydrate regenerate and rejuvenate……….!. Cuz that’s just marketing bollix.....

over a year ago

It depends on the individual, it suits some to wear make-up and jewellery, yet either or both could look awful on some!

over a year ago

"i look forward to my monthly WAX CRACK AND BACK.. i have a lady who cums and does for me,she wears some very sexy outfits ,which dull the pain ....

"

Bugger all that nonsense, I'm as rough and ready as they come. Bit of deodorant and a splash of love laquer from me bottle of Kouros and I'm ready to go.

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

As much as I disagree I cant help but nod

Anybody who appreciates a 7/4 time signature has our vote

Try and count 1234 1234 to solsbury hill and you will be in a heap of trouble (it's 1234 123)

over a year ago

If it's subtle I quite like it...although maybe only on younger guys if they have the style to go with it. Love eyeliner on pretty boys Brian Molko anyone?

Loadsa guys wore make up when I was younger, I liked it as long as they didn't look better than me in it lol!

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

Brian Molko doing a cover of 20th century boy has mr news vote

over a year ago

"Brian Molko doing a cover of 20th century boy has mr news vote

"

Post new Message to Thread