Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

'L' ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is Love for you ?

Are you still with them or did you have to let go and move on.

Do you ever really get over being with them and how they made you feel ...

A bit deep for on here but would like to hear fellow members thoughts male, female and couples

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We’ve been together for 15 years in October and yes we are still very much in love

Mrscxxx

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

I think even if you part, you maintain a form of love for the person you once loved

But ..

Can you be truly "in love" with more than one person at any one time?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

We're coming upto our 23rd year together.

We both love each other very much and still we have times when you think you can't possibly love them any more then they do something that makes you fall in love all over again. Making you feel like a teenager in love.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

Not in a couple but love is present

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"We're coming upto our 23rd year together.

We both love each other very much and still we have times when you think you can't possibly love them any more then they do something that makes you fall in love all over again. Making you feel like a teenager in love.

Jo.Xx "

Ah yes ... feeling the love

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Coming up to 39 years together for us.

I define love as having each others back even when you don't like each other very much. There's a vast difference between romantic love and the depth of emotion achieved in a good long term relationship.

I think that might be why I don't understand why people say they need a connection for a fab meet. I don't know how you achieve any meaningful connection in the course of chatting on the net.

over a year ago

My view is you can only truly 'Love' once and it's the hardest thing to let go.

Many different types of Love but as a soul mate, truly only once

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Someone once said to me there are 8 billion people in the world, there must be more than one.

Maybe that's not always the case

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"What is Love for you ?

Are you still with them or did you have to let go and move on.

Do you ever really get over being with them and how they made you feel ...

A bit deep for on here but would like to hear fellow members thoughts male, female and couples "

....Well, what I thought it was....it turned out not to be....as it decided to hop over the next door neighbours fence (not literally, but they may of done, haha) and start an affair with the married man.....

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My view is you can only truly 'Love' once and it's the hardest thing to let go.

Many different types of Love but as a soul mate, truly only once "

I think the clue is in the letting go.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Ah yes ... feeling the love "

Isn't it pleasant?

Jo.Xx

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Jo.Xx

Isn't it pleasant?

Jo.Xx "

Oh yes ... we've been together fur less time ... but it's how we find things ... I catch Red just staring at me (in a non creepy way) and smiling when we're sat watching TV or something

over a year ago

'Baby don't hurt me, No more'

Love is pants

over a year ago

I thought I didn’t believe in love, until it hit me (at the ripe old age of 47).

Alas it was amazing for a year or so, but 6 years ago I was forced to walk away.

I don’t think I’ll ever trust enough to experience that again, it’s what brought me here - no strings attached is safer.

I envy those who have that love, you are truly blessed x

over a year ago

"I thought I didn’t believe in love, until it hit me (at the ripe old age of 47).

Alas it was amazing for a year or so, but 6 years ago I was forced to walk away.

I don’t think I’ll ever trust enough to experience that again, it’s what brought me here - no strings attached is safer.

I envy those who have that love, you are truly blessed x "

How can it be true Love if it was just for a year ?

Isn't Love eternal if you both never give each other a reason to let go. Why let go ?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

To be its a biochemical response towards certain people that you have an affinity for.

over a year ago

"I thought I didn’t believe in love, until it hit me (at the ripe old age of 47).

Isn't Love eternal if you both never give each other a reason to let go. Why let go ? "

You can love someone who turns out to be abusive .....

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Isn't Love eternal if you both never give each other a reason to let go. Why let go ?

You can love someone who turns out to be abusive ....."

^this^

over a year ago

^this^"

Knew you’d understand xx

over a year ago

^this^

Knew you’d understand xx"

Sorry to hear that. That's one sided love by the sounds of it.

I was referring to when there is no reason as such.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

^this^

Knew you’d understand xx"

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

He passed away 3 yrs ago ..... I will never find anyone like him again

over a year ago

"Coming up to 39 years together for us.

I define love as having each others back even when you don't like each other very much. There's a vast difference between romantic love and the depth of emotion achieved in a good long term relationship.

I think that might be why I don't understand why people say they need a connection for a fab meet. I don't know how you achieve any meaningful connection in the course of chatting on the net."

Considering Mr Cagey and I met on the net in 1999 and knew each other online for just over one year, met and got engaged in the course of a week, then had another two years of mostly online romance with just about 4 weeks a year in each other’s company, we absolutely believe you can achieve a meaningful connection. A few of my very best friends in the world I have also first known online or mostly online.

Now to answer the post:

We’ve been together around 20 years now, still fall in love over and over again. We have been there through things that would’ve broken many couples, always just been there. He’s my best friend, a professional prankster, the funniest sexiest person I’ve ever known. Every adventure is like new again and our love is there with always. The little things matter the most as they’re how you remember that you’re still where they want to be because you’re thought of.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Coming up to 39 years together for us.

I think that might be why I don't understand why people say they need a connection for a fab meet. I don't know how you achieve any meaningful connection in the course of chatting on the net.

Considering Mr Cagey and I met on the net in 1999 and knew each other online for just over one year, met and got engaged in the course of a week, then had another two years of mostly online romance with just about 4 weeks a year in each other’s company, we absolutely believe you can achieve a meaningful connection. A few of my very best friends in the world I have also first known online or mostly online.

Now to answer the post:

We’ve been together around 20 years now, still fall in love over and over again. We have been there through things that would’ve broken many couples, always just been there. He’s my best friend, a professional prankster, the funniest sexiest person I’ve ever known. Every adventure is like new again and our love is there with always. The little things matter the most as they’re how you remember that you’re still where they want to be because you’re thought of. "

I've offended you, I'm sorry.

I should have been clearer. I was referring to fab meets as mentioned

over a year ago

Haha no not offended at all just providing another perspective. We met at random not on a site for dating or swinging. Honestly it was a chat room that reminds me so much of these forums. I can see how people manage to find accidental love online having experienced it myself from opposite sides of the Atlantic.

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Isn't it pleasant?

Jo.Xx

Oh yes ... we've been together fur less time ... but it's how we find things ... I catch Red just staring at me (in a non creepy way) and smiling when we're sat watching TV or something "

It's the simple things.

Jo.Xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Haha no not offended at all just providing another perspective. We met at random not on a site for dating or swinging. Honestly it was a chat room that reminds me so much of these forums. I can see how people manage to find accidental love online having experienced it myself from opposite sides of the Atlantic. "

Yes, I can see that too I've used forums before and established quite good relationships with people but I also learned that people very easily establish an online persona that's completely at odds with their real personality. Maybe I'm too cynical.

What I struggle with is people who want a connection for a hook up on here. I don't think it's possible in the way I think of a connection. However it's probably because I think of a connection as having a deeper significance.

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Been married 34 years and he woke me up for sex, I must love him cos I didn’t kill him for waking me up

over a year ago

Nice to hear how people in this lifestyle can still feel true love

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Nice to hear how people in this lifestyle can still feel true love "

Did you think we couldn't? I think for couples to successfully swing there need to know feel true love

over a year ago

"Nice to hear how people in this lifestyle can still feel true love

Did you think we couldn't? I think for couples to successfully swing there need to know feel true love"

That sounds amazing. Absolute trust in each other

over a year ago

"

What I struggle with is people who want a connection for a hook up on here. I don't think it's possible in the way I think of a connection. However it's probably because I think of a connection as having a deeper significance. "

Yes I definitely get what you mean. I like chemistry and a bit of a connection, but I’m really self conscious and if I know someone a bit I’m less so, I always assume that’s what people are after. But I don’t want love, as I’ve got that, I wonder if it just comes down to different definitions of a connection for different people. I want to feel like they’re not a complete stranger to me, but I think others want and need the anonymity. I respect it either way. And agree with your comment further down being surprised that people could swing and be in love of course we can!

over a year ago

Met someone who i thought was the one when I was 33.

Had to walk away 9 years ago

By *ifeandhubby400Couple
over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

25 years together and a year ago things that could have broken us from both sides ,made us both look at our lives and decide to do this and sharing something like this with someone you love and trust makes it a better experience for us both ,we work well as a team in and out of the bedroom as know each other so well ,as long as we BOTH enjoy and are fit and healthy to do so this is our joint fun "hobby " no Bingo etc for us oldies

over a year ago

"Met someone who i thought was the one when I was 33.

Had to walk away 9 years ago

"

This is what I am trying to understand. Why do people walk away when there are never problems in a relationship like abuse, cheating, bullying etc

They say it was True Love but walk away. Why?

over a year ago

Yep definitely love for me but no more

over a year ago

"Yep definitely love for me but no more"

If it's already happened then it might not happen again. Then if it wasn't true Love you just never know. Never say never

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

Love for me is that feeling I get when Mr Sofa gets home from work,

or when we’re snuggling on the sofa and he’s playing with my hair,

or when he sends me a ‘So’ message when he’s making plans to come and be naughty,

or the private notes he leaves for me to find which make me smile the goofiest smiles at him.

Love you forever Mr Sofa!

over a year ago

Been together 39 years and I’m just too lazy to leave her!

Only kidding! Worship the ground she walks on! And she tolerates me as I cook the dinner

Post new Message to Thread