Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best feeling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That moment before he cums. When his breathing gets a little heavier and you just know he is close

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *thena123Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

I'll second that, and the feeling of his cock getting thicker and harder as he let's loose.!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better still is when she cums and can take no more but you won't leave her clit alone till she slaps your hand away. I love that

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I disagree, it's clearly unconsciousness.

over a year ago

Yes! Although getting up and leaving straight after is a close second.

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

I'd say its the same for us men....when we know you are in that edge and you go all tingly and squirmy....then we just like to push you that little bit extra....hahaha

....oh and when them walls go and tighten their grip....OH MY, Lordy Lord....

over a year ago

No no no your wrong as i explained yesterday its actually when im providing that strong a multiple orgasm that her body forgets to breath her eyes roll back body shakes and she on the cusp of passing out and after shes stopped shes so sensitive you can literally touch her thigh and shes there again thats the best sight iv ever seen

over a year ago

I disagree. The best feeling is when he first enters you. That feeling of being opened up and the need to have him inside you

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"That moment before he cums. When his breathing gets a little heavier and you just know he is close "
for me its the opposite... when shes ready to cum and holds you tighter can feel her breathing harder and she digs nails in and climax's and everything tightens

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I disagree. The best feeling is when he first enters you. That feeling of being opened up and the need to have him inside you "

Red says that's the best part also .. although, the moment the OP says comes in second ... so to speak

over a year ago

I love that moment when you feel it building, his breath changing, cock growing and the twitch. It can make me cum -Mrs

By *nglishdoodMan
over a year ago

Morristown

It's that moment when she loses her place in her Cosmopolitan article and says "You can stop now"

over a year ago

"I disagree. The best feeling is when he first enters you. That feeling of being opened up and the need to have him inside you "

Ah that makes it a draw. You’re right.

-Mrs

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/19 09:57:33]

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

where's the steam under the work shirt emoji when you need it....

By *edmark07Man
over a year ago

liverpool

The anticipation, the holding your breath, the jiggly legs, eyes locked, and then it happens, and the relief, the outpouring and the screams of yerrrrrssssss. Jordon Henderson lifts the European cup up high

over a year ago

"Better still is when she cums and can take no more but you won't leave her clit alone till she slaps your hand away. I love that "

You’ve had females that refuse more? Maybe I’m strange - I can’t get enough. Over and over. Hours and hours. Mmmm.

Anyway - I love as I cum and squirt so hard a tiny movement has me still squirming in pure pleasure.

over a year ago

"No no no your wrong as i explained yesterday its actually when im providing that strong a multiple orgasm that her body forgets to breath her eyes roll back body shakes and she on the cusp of passing out and after shes stopped shes so sensitive you can literally touch her thigh and shes there again thats the best sight iv ever seen "

That’s what I’m talking about. Heaven.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/19 10:01:18]

over a year ago

"Better still is when she cums and can take no more but you won't leave her clit alone till she slaps your hand away. I love that

You’ve had females that refuse more? Maybe I’m strange - I can’t get enough. Over and over. Hours and hours. Mmmm.

Anyway - I love as I cum and squirt so hard a tiny movement has me still squirming in pure pleasure. "

I have, but never mind that, how quickly can you get your ass to belfast?

over a year ago

"No no no your wrong as i explained yesterday its actually when im providing that strong a multiple orgasm that her body forgets to breath her eyes roll back body shakes and she on the cusp of passing out and after shes stopped shes so sensitive you can literally touch her thigh and shes there again thats the best sight iv ever seen

That’s what I’m talking about. Heaven. "

it is but you cannot have my penis

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"[vacuous comment Removed by poster at 05/09/19 10:01:18]"

over a year ago

dunno what that means its lost on me

over a year ago

When she squirts and the warmth runs over my hips and thighs.

over a year ago

"No no no your wrong as i explained yesterday its actually when im providing that strong a multiple orgasm that her body forgets to breath her eyes roll back body shakes and she on the cusp of passing out and after shes stopped shes so sensitive you can literally touch her thigh and shes there again thats the best sight iv ever seen

That’s what I’m talking about. Heaven. it is but you cannot have my penis "

I don’t want it!! - I was agreeing with what you said about how hard a female cums.

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"[vacuous comment Removed by poster at 05/09/19 10:01:18]dunno what that means its lost on me "

I feel I also don't have the required intelligence for this place.. Oh wait.... Wrong way around....

over a year ago

That’s what I’m talking about. Heaven. it is but you cannot have my penis

I don’t want it!! - I was agreeing with what you said about how hard a female cums. "

just making sure

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Mine is when you've had a long/good session & she stands up to go to the bathroom & has to sit back down because her legs are like jelly.

H says sometimes the featherlight touch of my tongue down there is just

S

over a year ago

hang on cheeky cunt i just googled that

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"[vacuous comment Removed by poster at 05/09/19 10:01:18]hang on cheeky cunt i just googled that"

...Earth to LoO....come in LoO...do you understand us....over....

over a year ago

"[vacuous comment Removed by poster at 05/09/19 10:01:18]hang on cheeky cunt i just googled that

...Earth to LoO....come in LoO...do you understand us....over.... "

sorry im too bust getting laid to learn posh words no cunt uses in real life

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"[vacuous comment Removed by poster at 05/09/19 10:01:18]hang on cheeky cunt i just googled that

...Earth to LoO....come in LoO...do you understand us....over.... sorry im too bust getting laid to learn posh words no cunt uses in real life "

Oh ffs

over a year ago

...Earth to LoO....come in LoO...do you understand us....over.... sorry im too bust getting laid to learn posh words no cunt uses in real life

Oh ffs "

over a year ago

I don’t want it!! - I was agreeing with what you said about how hard a female cums. just making sure "

PMSL - yeah ok.

over a year ago

I don’t want it!! - I was agreeing with what you said about how hard a female cums. just making sure

PMSL - yeah ok. "

dodged a bullet there phew

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

...Earth to LoO....come in LoO...do you understand us....over.... sorry im too bust getting laid to learn posh words no cunt uses in real life "

haha haha

over a year ago

...Earth to LoO....come in LoO...do you understand us....over.... sorry im too bust getting laid to learn posh words no cunt uses in real life

haha haha

"

over a year ago

I don’t want it!! - I was agreeing with what you said about how hard a female cums. just making sure

PMSL - yeah ok. dodged a bullet there phew "

Clearly I’m missing out on gods gift!! (Who is also missing a few inches)

over a year ago

"Better still is when she cums and can take no more but you won't leave her clit alone till she slaps your hand away. I love that

Anyway - I love as I cum and squirt so hard a tiny movement has me still squirming in pure pleasure.

I have, but never mind that, how quickly can you get your ass to belfast? "

Lol. I’m a sucker for an Irish accent!!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Lol. I’m a sucker for an Irish accent!!"

Monkey notes down ... sucker ... and underlines in red

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

haha haha

"

....now this is just an after thought/side note...

If you are "getting laid" does that technically mean that you are the layee and not the lay-er??

....so are you the one taking the pounding....

....were you actually pegged???

over a year ago

PMSL - yeah ok. dodged a bullet there phew

Clearly I’m missing out on gods gift!! (Who is also missing a few inches)"

to woman to woman as master yoda once said judge me by my size do you 5ft 9 is big enough

over a year ago

Lol. I’m a sucker for an Irish accent!!

Monkey notes down ... sucker ... and underlines in red "

If the cap fits!! Lol. (Just for the record - edit it to bold and italic)

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

haha haha

If you are "getting laid" does that technically mean that you are the layee and not the lay-er??

....were you actually pegged??? "

Good point

I was still trying to work out if he was using "professionals" as he is too bust

over a year ago

Clearly I’m missing out on gods gift!! (Who is also missing a few inches)to woman to woman as master yoda once said judge me by my size do you 5ft 9 is big enough "

I’m 5’10. Happily 6’1 in my heels. So not for me - but thanks anyway. Moving on.....swiftly.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sometimes it's the look in his eyes just before he enters you, the sheer lust and excitement. Particularly when it's a good friend you see a lot. You are as one in that moment, together in that special joyful state.

over a year ago

haha haha

....were you actually pegged??? "

come on dude your better than a 10 minute delay comeback im happy im dominating your thoughts for so long tho the world is how it should be

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

This is the only thread I’ve read on here that’s turned me on. Thanks OP.

over a year ago

Clearly I’m missing out on gods gift!! (Who is also missing a few inches)to woman to woman as master yoda once said judge me by my size do you 5ft 9 is big enough

I’m 5’10. Happily 6’1 in my heels. So not for me - but thanks anyway. Moving on.....swiftly. "

so is my woman

over a year ago

haha haha

....were you actually pegged???

Good point

I was still trying to work out if he was using "professionals" as he is too bust "

too cheap

over a year ago

This ^^^^ definitely x

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

"That moment before he cums. When his breathing gets a little heavier and you just know he is close "

I just might have to agree with you on that but it’s also a fantastic feeling when the lady gets here .. nothing like pleasing

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

....were you actually pegged??? come on dude your better than a 10 minute delay comeback im happy im dominating your thoughts for so long tho the world is how it should be "

nah, no delay....it came straight away...whoops....not again...

But some bastard came to me asking me to do some actual work Shit....who do they think they are really....there's a Spice Girls song in there almost....

...and...as am I happy for you being pegged into submission too LoO!!!

over a year ago

Clearly I’m missing out on gods gift!! (Who is also missing a few inches)to woman to woman as master yoda once said judge me by my size do you 5ft 9 is big enough

I’m 5’10. Happily 6’1 in my heels. So not for me - but thanks anyway. Moving on.....swiftly. so is my woman "

I’m sure any woman would move on. What is your problem or point or whatever? I’m completely lost as to why you feel the need to go on. You make out that ‘I can’t possibly have you’ I clearly do not want you and you still continue. This is not the post. I agreed with your comment. That’s it. End of.

over a year ago

"

....were you actually pegged??? come on dude your better than a 10 minute delay comeback im happy im dominating your thoughts for so long tho the world is how it should be

nah, no delay....it came straight away...whoops....not again...

But some bastard came to me asking me to do some actual work Shit....who do they think they are really....there's a Spice Girls song in there almost....

...and...as am I happy for you being pegged into submission too LoO!!! "

the anal fisting was better

over a year ago

I’m 5’10. Happily 6’1 in my heels. So not for me - but thanks anyway. Moving on.....swiftly. so is my woman

I’m sure any woman would move on. What is your problem or point or whatever? I’m completely lost as to why you feel the need to go on. You make out that ‘I can’t possibly have you’ I clearly do not want you and you still continue. This is not the post. I agreed with your comment. That’s it. End of. "

cos you keep reacting and its hilarious ps you still cant have my penis

over a year ago

I’m 5’10. Happily 6’1 in my heels. So not for me - but thanks anyway. Moving on.....swiftly. so is my woman

I’m sure any woman would move on. What is your problem or point or whatever? I’m completely lost as to why you feel the need to go on. You make out that ‘I can’t possibly have you’ I clearly do not want you and you still continue. This is not the post. I agreed with your comment. That’s it. End of. cos you keep reacting and its hilarious ps you still cant have my penis "

That’s proper made me laugh!!! You win!!! Completely!!! I’m done. End of conversation. (I still don’t want it - ever!) lol I’m actually crying laughing and I can’t decide if it’s at you or myself. Made my day. X

over a year ago

I’m sure any woman would move on. What is your problem or point or whatever? I’m completely lost as to why you feel the need to go on. You make out that ‘I can’t possibly have you’ I clearly do not want you and you still continue. This is not the post. I agreed with your comment. That’s it. End of. cos you keep reacting and its hilarious ps you still cant have my penis

That’s proper made me laugh!!! You win!!! Completely!!! I’m done. End of conversation. (I still don’t want it - ever!) lol I’m actually crying laughing and I can’t decide if it’s at you or myself. Made my day. X"

u still cant have it tho

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

...and...as am I happy for you being pegged into submission too LoO!!! the anal fisting was better "

nnniiiccceeee.....I hope it was well past the wrist this time.....

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"

...and...as am I happy for you being pegged into submission too LoO!!! the anal fisting was better

nnniiiccceeee.....I hope it was well past the wrist this time..... "

Couldn't tell the time, he'd lost his watch

over a year ago

To Love and feel Loved. Life feels so much better

Then obviously having sex with that person as well as sharing many other moments.

over a year ago

"No no no your wrong as i explained yesterday its actually when im providing that strong a multiple orgasm that her body forgets to breath her eyes roll back body shakes and she on the cusp of passing out and after shes stopped shes so sensitive you can literally touch her thigh and shes there again thats the best sight iv ever seen "

Sounds delightful.

over a year ago

"

...and...as am I happy for you being pegged into submission too LoO!!! the anal fisting was better

nnniiiccceeee.....I hope it was well past the wrist this time..... "

shoulder no half measures here

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

nnniiiccceeee.....I hope it was well past the wrist this time..... shoulder no half measures here "

ooouuuffff now that's what I call being up to your armpits in shit.... haha

over a year ago

"

nnniiiccceeee.....I hope it was well past the wrist this time..... shoulder no half measures here

ooouuuffff now that's what I call being up to your armpits in shit.... haha"

over a year ago

"

nnniiiccceeee.....I hope it was well past the wrist this time..... shoulder no half measures here

ooouuuffff now that's what I call being up to your armpits in shit.... haha"

think james herriot

over a year ago

Bump

over a year ago

Riding in a Mustang with Blake and his girlfriend who's name I can't recall at this moment.

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"

ooouuuffff now that's what I call being up to your armpits in shit.... hahathink james herriot "

ah yes, the Yorkshire Vet was well in mind....

over a year ago

"Riding in a Mustang with Blake and his girlfriend who's name I can't recall at this moment."
shes not my girlfriend this person you speak of she is a girl and my friend tho

over a year ago

"Riding in a Mustang with Blake and his girlfriend who's name I can't recall at this moment.shes not my girlfriend this person you speak of she is a girl and my friend tho "

Lucky her

over a year ago

The little gasp as she first takes the full length... yeah I love that.... and the little wriggle as she gets comfy with it....

over a year ago

"I disagree. The best feeling is when he first enters you. That feeling of being opened up and the need to have him inside you

The little gasp as she first takes the full length... yeah I love that.... and the little wriggle as she gets comfy with it.... "

Hmmm hot

over a year ago

"Riding in a Mustang with Blake and his girlfriend who's name I can't recall at this moment.shes not my girlfriend this person you speak of she is a girl and my friend tho

Lucky her "

im the lucky one

over a year ago

When she puts your hand round her throat and tells u to fuck her harder

over a year ago

That kiss , the one where he has one hand cupping your face, where you are so lost in it you are blissfully unaware of anything around you , the one that leaves you giddy and breathless , the one that turns you on and turns your legs to jelly! For me that’s the best feeling

over a year ago

"I disagree. The best feeling is when he first enters you. That feeling of being opened up and the need to have him inside you

The little gasp as she first takes the full length... yeah I love that.... and the little wriggle as she gets comfy with it....

Hmmm hot "

Really really is..... and the feeling of a bend on the back of your head as your tongue starts pressing the right buttons....

over a year ago

Hmmm hot

Really really is..... and the feeling of a bend on the back of your head as your tongue starts pressing the right buttons.... "

*hand on the back of your head.....

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

That feeling of getting into bed with my electric blanket...bloody bliss

over a year ago

Granted, that is good.... But i can think of some that are far better.... Sorry LJ

Holly

over a year ago

"Better still is when she cums and can take no more but you won't leave her clit alone till she slaps your hand away. I love that "

Indeed

S

over a year ago

So that's what an orgasm is

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Damn it! Reading this thread has just made my rampant summer horn worse!!

over a year ago

The cool side of a pillow on a hot , restless night. Aaaaah perfection

over a year ago

So that's what an orgasm is "

yep but you cannot have my penis either

over a year ago

I do like to see a man exploding

over a year ago

So that's what an orgasm is yep but you cannot have my penis either "

I didn't ask for it

over a year ago

So that's what an orgasm is yep but you cannot have my penis either

I didn't ask for it "

just being proactive

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"That feeling of getting into bed with my electric blanket...bloody bliss "

As it's faulty wiring gives you an electric shock? Or that lovely warm, snuggly feeling of a pre-heated bed?

over a year ago

I didn't ask for it just being proactive "

I read your profile and I never ask anyway so your safe enough

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

[Removed by poster at 06/09/19 08:42:37]

over a year ago

That feeling when I slide deep inside her the first time, hot and wet and feeling completely engulfed by her, mmm I’m home

over a year ago

I didn't ask for it just being proactive

I read your profile and I never ask anyway so your safe enough "

my god woman profiles arnt for reading

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

This...especially if he's looking into your eyes as he does it

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

Yes!!!

All the Yessss’ at this!

My fav is that sudden release of breathe just as he cums inside you

over a year ago

Best feelings is when Jen sucks cock

over a year ago

"That kiss , the one where he has one hand cupping your face, where you are so lost in it you are blissfully unaware of anything around you , the one that leaves you giddy and breathless , the one that turns you on and turns your legs to jelly! For me that’s the best feeling "

Sounds very hot

over a year ago

"Best feelings is when Jen sucks cock "

I've yet to give it a go.

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

This...especially if he's looking into your eyes as he does it "

ive got to look into the eyes at this moment

over a year ago

This...especially if he's looking into your eyes as he does it ive got to look into the eyes at this moment "

Even hotter

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Knowing The suns out in the morning & i'm out on my M/C & we are off to North Wales, just have to watch for nasty Mr Plod as there aren't many around these parts to spoil our fun unlike up there.

S

over a year ago

"Knowing The suns out in the morning & i'm out on my M/C & we are off to North Wales, just have to watch for nasty Mr Plod as there aren't many around these parts to spoil our fun unlike up there.

S "

By *anther81Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Then prolonging this as much as possible keeping him on the edge.

over a year ago

"That moment before he cums. When his breathing gets a little heavier and you just know he is close

Then prolonging this as much as possible keeping him on the edge."

Do guys really enjoy that?

over a year ago

Yeah, bit of a tease

over a year ago

"Yeah, bit of a tease "

Teasing is always good.

over a year ago

It’s all part of the fun

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"That moment before he cums. When his breathing gets a little heavier and you just know he is close

Then prolonging this as much as possible keeping him on the edge."

Absolutely

By *anther81Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Do guys really enjoy that?"

Yes and no i’d Say whole control thing being made cum or not allowed cum when the one in control wants.

over a year ago

Yes and no i’d Say whole control thing being made cum or not allowed cum when the one in control wants."

I don't think I'd like it

By *anther81Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Yes and no i’d Say whole control thing being made cum or not allowed cum when the one in control wants.

I don't think I'd like it "

Hehe you’d never know when you finally aloud cum would be very intense.

over a year ago

"Granted, that is good.... But i can think of some that are far better.... Sorry LJ

Holly"

You will be sweetie!!

LJ

over a year ago

I don't think I'd like it

Hehe you’d never know when you finally aloud cum would be very intense."

I'd imagine so

over a year ago

This!

over a year ago

This!"

Reading that made me wet

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

The best feeling ....

When you meet someone for the first time and you meet for drink, then after you both get comfortable being around each other,talking,flirting an innocent touch and the moment you know that she wants you to lick , tease ,touch and kiss every inch of her body and tells you make me scream.. that’s the best feeling in the world

over a year ago

"The best feeling ....

When you meet someone for the first time and you meet for drink, then after you both get comfortable being around each other,talking,flirting an innocent touch and the moment you know that she wants you to lick , tease ,touch and kiss every inch of her body and tells you make me scream.. that’s the best feeling in the world "

I've never screamed. Am I missing out on something?

By *oldyoudown41Man
over a year ago

caledonian

"The best feeling ....

When you meet someone for the first time and you meet for drink, then after you both get comfortable being around each other,talking,flirting an innocent touch and the moment you know that she wants you to lick , tease ,touch and kiss every inch of her body and tells you make me scream.. that’s the best feeling in the world

I've never screamed. Am I missing out on something?"

Oh Jen, yes you are

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

The little gasp as she first takes the full length... yeah I love that.... and the little wriggle as she gets comfy with it.... "

When we swing this is exactly what I (her) absolutely love to see and listen to because I know exactly how my man feels and I enjoy the connection with the female as I share him with her.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

This is my personal favourite, when their cock gets even harder and I watch his chest flush red, the vein at the side of his neck throbs, my eyes watch his as he cums and that often tips me over the edge too.... awesome x

over a year ago

"The best feeling ....

I've never screamed. Am I missing out on something?

Oh Jen, yes you are "

Aww

over a year ago

I disagree.

It's when I cum

over a year ago

I disagree.

It's when I cum "

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep love it. From what I can remember.

Post new Message to Thread