Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

For the moaning single men...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This site is a great site for single males IF you put the effort in.

Returning member here and it's so easy to grab someone's attention if you write a decent profile with a well thought message!

Let your personality show and stand out from the crowd and you will do well!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does work lol

over a year ago

What about us single women

over a year ago

Amen to that

over a year ago

"What about us single women "

We rule the school

over a year ago

Sadly, your words will fall on deaf ears. The guys that need this advice will either ignore it, or not take part in the forums.

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

What about the moaning single ladies or moaning couples any advice for them op?

over a year ago

"What about us single women "

Do you have trouble meeting ?

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Don’t work for me.. and I’m not changing my profile, cuz I can’t be arsed .. I’d prefer to put the effort in on meets in person .. think I’m a tad grumpy this morning

over a year ago

"Sadly, your words will fall on deaf ears. The guys that need this advice will either ignore it, or not take part in the forums. "

Lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"This site is a great site for single males IF you put the effort in.

Returning member here and it's so easy to grab someone's attention if you write a decent profile with a well thought message!

Let your personality show and stand out from the crowd and you will do well! "

Well said!!

over a year ago

Let your personality show and stand out from the crowd and you will do well! "

Don't forget you also have to be VWE!

over a year ago

Being good looking helps.

Why you think I got no veris?

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Virtuosa

Don't forget you also have to be VWE! "

You really don't. Who it's attached to is far more important

over a year ago

You really don't. Who it's attached to is far more important "

VWE is like a having a degree, it might not be necessary but it sure gets you noticed faster.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Virtuosa

VWE is like a having a degree, it might not be necessary but it sure gets you noticed faster."

Degrees are worthless if you don't know what to do with them

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/09/19 08:42:04]

over a year ago

"What about the moaning single ladies or moaning couples any advice for them op?"

The lifestyle is very diverse and not everyone is looking for the same thing ... well apart from the moaning single males . I been on the scene so long could write war and peace of moans. But like any lifestyle whatever it is you will always get wanters, can't get'ers and the moaners

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Well said, fab brother in arms

over a year ago

I sent out 30 messages, kept it brief as I know women get loads of messages (just told them they looked sexy and how I’d make them cum like they’d never cum before) and not one reply. I even sent pics of my cock - I can’t sent a face pic for privacy reasons. Rude fucks.

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

over a year ago

"I sent out 30 messages, kept it brief as I know women get loads of messages (just told them they looked sexy and how I’d make them cum like they’d never cum before) and not one reply. I even sent pics of my cock - I can’t sent a face pic for privacy reasons. Rude fucks. "

And that's where your going wrong

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Have you had lots of meets then?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I sent out 30 messages, kept it brief as I know women get loads of messages (just told them they looked sexy and how I’d make them cum like they’d never cum before) and not one reply. I even sent pics of my cock - I can’t sent a face pic for privacy reasons. Rude fucks.

And that's where your going wrong"

I presumed he was joking

over a year ago

"I sent out 30 messages, kept it brief as I know women get loads of messages (just told them they looked sexy and how I’d make them cum like they’d never cum before) and not one reply. I even sent pics of my cock - I can’t sent a face pic for privacy reasons. Rude fucks.

Isn’t this meant to be a sex site?

over a year ago

Taking tips....but not many

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Isn’t this meant to be a sex site? "

Yes it is - but the word "guaranteed" doesn't appear anywhere in the T's & C's or before the words "sex" and "site" and that is where many single guys go wrong they think it is

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

Isn’t this meant to be a sex site? "

Oh my god, he wasn't joking!

over a year ago

Oh my god, he wasn't joking! "

I want my money back!!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

I want my money back!! "

Not sure will ... it was stapled to your dignity

over a year ago

"I sent out 30 messages, kept it brief as I know women get loads of messages (just told them they looked sexy and how I’d make them cum like they’d never cum before) and not one reply. I even sent pics of my cock - I can’t sent a face pic for privacy reasons. Rude fucks. "

Imagine you're in a bar, at a party, in the supermarket or anywhere else and use the same manners when approaching a lady for the first time that you might fancy.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yep it was a piece of piss for me

By *averockrockMan
over a year ago

swindon

Each one of their own..moaning is not worth it..Carpe Diem

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

And the half empty men/female/couples thrive on declaring how bad it is, whilst the half full lot are ball deep in pussy or filled to the brim with cock......

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Imagine you're in a bar, at a party, in the supermarket or anywhere else and use the same manners when approaching a lady for the first time that you might fancy."

You mean sway up d*unk, spill your pint over their blouse, leer down their cleavage and breathe stale alcohol breath over them?

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

I want my money back!! "

What money? You're not even a silver member

over a year ago

Imagine you're in a bar, at a party, in the supermarket or anywhere else and use the same manners when approaching a lady for the first time that you might fancy.

You mean sway up d*unk, spill your pint over their blouse, leer down their cleavage and breathe stale alcohol breath over them?"

Yeah, I'd say he's that guy

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I want my money back!! "

over a year ago

Imagine you're in a bar, at a party, in the supermarket or anywhere else and use the same manners when approaching a lady for the first time that you might fancy."

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies!

over a year ago

You must be trolling....

That approach won’t work on most people. You’re a rude fuck for assuming they want sex chat from moment one or that they want to see your cock from moment one. I’d ignore that in public, I would ignore it here. No one owes a response to an offensive message.

- Mrs

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I see the forum has had a sense of humour bypass this morning

over a year ago

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies! "

It’s not a sex site- it’s a swingers site, it’s how people connect socially for multiple sex partners. How you approach people online is different than at a sex party. This isn’t just a sex party. In person they see your face, they see your body, they talk to you. Here you have to sell yourself and your forum posts and comments alone will absolutely not help your case.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I see the forum has had a sense of humour bypass this morning "

On the contrary ... I think I was trying to be very witty .. trying being the operative word

over a year ago

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies! "

Haha! See this is the kind of funny chat that I actually do reply to

over a year ago

recently back on fab too.

yet to get my first meet, however I have tried to improve my profile, as well as be interactive on the forums etc.

heard the best way, is to maybe attend a social event, get some veris from the event and you may stand out more.

or is that not the case?

over a year ago

so if a smackhead hobo with fingernail sized teeth and a missing eye wearing a wig with an oddly deep voiced woman messaged you asking to fuck you you would say yes then? Cos its a sex site of corse

over a year ago

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies!

Haha! See this is the kind of funny chat that I actually do reply to "

over a year ago

A half decent profile and a good message will only get you so far...

If a woman doesn't find you attractive, you'll never convince them to meet.

over a year ago

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies! so if a smackhead hobo with fingernail sized teeth and a missing eye wearing a wig with an oddly deep voiced woman messaged you asking to fuck you you would say yes then? Cos its a sex site of corse"

It’s more than I’m getting at the moment!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies! so if a smackhead hobo with fingernail sized teeth and a missing eye wearing a wig with an oddly deep voiced woman messaged you asking to fuck you you would say yes then? Cos its a sex site of corse"

Oh is that you when you dress up girl

over a year ago

Haha! See this is the kind of funny chat that I actually do reply to

"

It appears your wit might have worked for you Tyrone!!

over a year ago

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies! so if a smackhead hobo with fingernail sized teeth and a missing eye wearing a wig with an oddly deep voiced woman messaged you asking to fuck you you would say yes then? Cos its a sex site of corse

Oh is that you when you dress up girl "

i dont do dressing up as a girl i like tearing dresses off my girl maybe theres some crossed wires somewhere

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

But it’s a sex site innit? So imagine a sex party, it’s all about your cock and sex ability. I give the best orgasms a woman’s ever had (both of the women I’ve fucked have told me after I asked them repeatedly if I was the best they’d ever had that yes, I was!) so message me ladies! so if a smackhead hobo with fingernail sized teeth and a missing eye wearing a wig with an oddly deep voiced woman messaged you asking to fuck you you would say yes then? Cos its a sex site of corse

Oh is that you when you dress up girl i dont do dressing up as a girl i like tearing dresses off my girl maybe theres some crossed wires somewhere "

If you say so

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Young and a lot of learning to do, but hey it might work for some

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"A half decent profile and a good message will only get you so far...

If a woman doesn't find you attractive, you'll never convince them to meet."

I've witnessed some very average guys with normal sized cocks getting with some great looking women. It's all about having the gift of the gab.

However a decent looking fella with the right banter will do even better.

Then a good looking guy who is hung and has the bantz well these dude's just clean up.

To contradict this.

Seen some very average guys who aren't particularly great with the blurb but with big dicks do very well.

Bottom line.

A big dick will always give you an advantage despite what some women say.

over a year ago

"I see the forum has had a sense of humour bypass this morning "

Isn't that discrimination against those with an easily rattled cage where their funny bone should be ?

Maybe as well as referencing the Original Poster with OP, we should reference the Original Piss Taker with OPT...or would that be taking away too much entertainment for some and excuses to gangslag for others ?

over a year ago

VWE is like a having a degree, it might not be necessary but it sure gets you noticed faster.

Degrees are worthless if you don't know what to do with them"

True! But there's a lot of crappy people out there with worthless degrees but they still got the job lol

over a year ago

Effort is over rated you either got it or you dont

over a year ago

"A half decent profile and a good message will only get you so far...

If a woman doesn't find you attractive, you'll never convince them to meet.

I've witnessed some very average guys with normal sized cocks getting with some great looking women. It's all about having this e gift of the gab.

However a decent looking fella with the right banter will do even better.

Then a good looking guy who is hung and has the bantz well these dude's just clean up.

To contradict this.

Seen some very average guys who aren't particularly great with the blurb but with big dicks do very well.

Bottom line.

A big dick will always give you an advantage despite what some women say."

Sh*t no wonder I don’t get anywhere

1. My banter is poor

2. Am ugly.

3 m. Am not vwe blessed

Damn like old yella take me outside an shoot me lmao

By *usciouslips201Couple
over a year ago

North Wales

OP, your profile is awesome

Sadly, you're not what we're looking for, but if we were we'd sit up and take note. Love it!!

over a year ago

Well said!

If only more men (in my experience) had an optimistic attitude towards Fabswingers, it would likely work better for them!

over a year ago

"What about the moaning single ladies or moaning couples any advice for them op?"

You could always write a similar post aiming it at those the OP missed out?

By *rAngleseyMan
over a year ago

Anglesey

"Well said!

If only more men (in my experience) had an optimistic attitude towards Fabswingers, it would likely work better for them!"

I love reading the moaning "nobody loves me" posts & even better the sad profiles. It`s my main source of humour these days.

over a year ago

I wonder if mine is ok then

over a year ago

Thank you x

Post new Message to Thread