Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Family pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not massively keen on meeting at my place, but I will do occasionally with people I trust. Always feel a bit weird about my house, including bedroom, being full of family photos though, while I'm getting down with a near stranger . Does that bother anyone else? Do I run around taking pics of me and the family down so mama gets some me time haha?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Turn the lights off and draw the curtains

over a year ago

"Turn the lights off and draw the curtains "

That sounds like zero fun !

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

hmmm I get it lol for me I wonder if my late husband is watching on...I give a nod towards him and think enjoy baby

over a year ago

I just don't meet at mine. The people that come to my house I trust 100% so I wouldn't change anything

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

Hmmmmm I never meet at home, I think for me it's the other person knowing me in my own environment with my pictures, my *stuff* that's my life I don't want to share....

over a year ago

"Hmmmmm I never meet at home, I think for me it's the other person knowing me in my own environment with my pictures, my *stuff* that's my life I don't want to share...."

I totally agree

over a year ago

I don’t have any pics to see. (live in a shared house)

over a year ago

"Hmmmmm I never meet at home, I think for me it's the other person knowing me in my own environment with my pictures, my *stuff* that's my life I don't want to share...."

That's totally it! I feel like mum in mine so I definitely prefer a hotel/theirs for a bit of fantasy. But if mines is the most convenient I don't totally rule it out. I might just from now on though as it really isn't as liberating meeting at home.

By *arkndirtyMan
over a year ago

sale

I'm always focussed on the person so rarely get distracted by furnishings.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

There are some I've got to know really well and the

a few I have invited home but I get not wanting that cross over into your personal space.

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

"Hmmmmm I never meet at home, I think for me it's the other person knowing me in my own environment with my pictures, my *stuff* that's my life I don't want to share....

That's totally it! I feel like mum in mine so I definitely prefer a hotel/theirs for a bit of fantasy. But if mines is the most convenient I don't totally rule it out. I might just from now on though as it really isn't as liberating meeting at home."

Sweet you go with what makes you feel comfortable, by the way your boobs are amazing!!!!!

over a year ago

I really don't mean this to come across as creepy but any man that notices family photos instead of looking at you needs there head examined you are stunning

over a year ago

"Hmmmmm I never meet at home, I think for me it's the other person knowing me in my own environment with my pictures, my *stuff* that's my life I don't want to share....

a few I have invited home but I get not wanting that cross over into your personal space."

That's the same for me, two have been in mine and it's not them I have any qualms over, think it's just more being in a family environment makes me less free.

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

a few I have invited home but I get not wanting that cross over into your personal space.

That's the same for me, two have been in mine and it's not them I have any qualms over, think it's just more being in a family environment makes me less free."

I get that......in a neutral environment it's all systems go....

over a year ago

"I really don't mean this to come across as creepy but any man that notices family photos instead of looking at you needs there head examined you are stunning "

Thanks very much! Kinda strengthened my point too! I want them just seeing that girl and not the one in the Xmas jammies pictures haha

over a year ago

I go in lots of different houses as part of my job....

Every house has lots of family pics up....weddings.... graduation.....group pics etc.

Those pics mean an awful lot to that family....but pretty much zero to anyone else.

So don't worry.... nobody will be paying them any attention

over a year ago

Xmas pjs are work for me 2 but on a serious note I completely understand where you are coming from I personally never meet at home I'm a single dad and that is our family space

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I go in lots of different houses as part of my job....

Every house has lots of family pics up....weddings.... graduation.....group pics etc.

Those pics mean an awful lot to that family....but pretty much zero to anyone else.

So don't worry.... nobody will be paying them any attention"

This.

over a year ago

This. "

I know, it's just a different context coming over for work or play I think.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t meet at my home so not an issue

over a year ago

This.

I know, it's just a different context coming over for work or play I think. "

Well I've been to different houses to play also.....and never given any pics a second glance....men have a INE track mind you know

Besides....the gravitational pull of your boobs will keep their eyeballs firmly in your direction

over a year ago

"I don’t meet at my home so not an issue "

Yeah, I think this is the way to go

over a year ago

Yeah travel is the way forward

over a year ago

It can be a turn off to see someone's family pics as it's like there watching you have sex and seems too personal. I met a lady off here and she turned over the naked picture of me and my aunty Brenda as she thought it was too intrusive.

Post new Message to Thread