Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW size 22-24

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Told a lady friend about me going to club shhh on the 19th and she is a big lady(22-24) so she is a bit apprehensive. I am sure there are people here that like the larger ladies so if you have anything positive to contribute feel free to message so I can show her the feedback to put her mind at ease.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Told a lady friend about me going to club shhh on the 19th and she is a big lady(22-24) so she is a bit apprehensive. I am sure there are people here that like the larger ladies so if you have anything positive to contribute feel free to message so I can show her the feedback to put her mind at ease.x"

Should of said she wants to go but she's as nervous as me lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

She should be confident in who she is. There are people who admire ladies of all sizes.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell her not to worry, there’s usually all shapes and sizes of men and women at clubs and I am pretty sure there will be plenty of admirers of a larger lady x

By *ockdownnofunCouple
over a year ago

Hiding all away

"Tell her not to worry, there’s usually all shapes and sizes of men and women at clubs and I am pretty sure there will be plenty of admirers of a larger lady x"

We’ve found this too. We’ve never been made to feel uncomfortable about body size. You might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but others won’t be yours/hers. We’re off to a BBW night soon for the first time (and there are a few in various places), so if really uncomfortable why not try one of those first...

over a year ago

"Tell her not to worry, there’s usually all shapes and sizes of men and women at clubs and I am pretty sure there will be plenty of admirers of a larger lady x

We’ve found this too. We’ve never been made to feel uncomfortable about body size. You might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but others won’t be yours/hers. We’re off to a BBW night soon for the first time (and there are a few in various places), so if really uncomfortable why not try one of those first..."

I’ve never been made to feel anything but sexy , love the parties x

over a year ago

It's understandable to be nervous. There are people of all sizes at the club. Maybe reassure her that if she's uncomfortable when you get there then you can leave again

Post new Message to Thread