Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bored on holiday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nearly holiday time. Two weeks in Mexico and after two days I’ll be bored silly!

Anyone else only go to keep wife happy?

Should have gone back to Gran C!! At least get to see naked ladies!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Nearly holiday time. Two weeks in Mexico and after two days I’ll be bored silly!

Should have gone back to Gran C!! At least get to see naked ladies!!!"

There’s some folk on here would love to go on holiday for two weeks but can’t afford it so you should think yourself lucky boredom or not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can’t understand you getting bored !!! Is there nothing to do in Mexico ,got to be better than the Wirral lol

over a year ago

And you've now announced it to your wife as well.

Good luck.

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

It's only going to be boring if you make it that there are plenty things to do while away can't see how you can say you will be bored but hey if you get that bored you can always buy a gun and end the boredom

By *heklangsCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Nearly holiday time. Two weeks in Mexico and after two days I’ll be bored silly!

Make memories..Mexico has a lot to offer. Go explore and experience everything you can.

There's more to life than naked women!!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

There’s some folk on here would love to go on holiday for two weeks but can’t afford it so you should think yourself lucky boredom or not "

Quite bloody right! I'll go instead.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

There’s some folk on here would love to go on holiday for two weeks but can’t afford it so you should think yourself lucky boredom or not "

Thank you! You have said what I wanted to only in a much nicer way than I planned to.

over a year ago

I know...sound petty but it’s soooooo boring

over a year ago

"Can’t understand you getting bored !!! Is there nothing to do in Mexico ,got to be better than the Wirral lol"

No way!!!!

over a year ago

"And you've now announced it to your wife as well.

Good luck."

Oh she knows, believe me she knows!! Promised me it’s last time I have to go

over a year ago

"It's only going to be boring if you make it that there are plenty things to do while away can't see how you can say you will be bored but hey if you get that bored you can always buy a gun and end the boredom "

Oh nice!!!

over a year ago

Make memories..Mexico has a lot to offer. Go explore and experience everything you can.

There's more to life than naked women!! "

Been before...bored then too

over a year ago

There’s some folk on here would love to go on holiday for two weeks but can’t afford it so you should think yourself lucky boredom or not

Thank you! You have said what I wanted to only in a much nicer way than I planned to."

Aghhh I’ve upset ya ??

over a year ago

Just do something I,m bored makes you sound like a disgruntled teenager . You going to another country , experience it .

Other wise life must be pretty boring for you in general

over a year ago

"Just do something I,m bored makes you sound like a disgruntled teenager . You going to another country , experience it .

Other wise life must be pretty boring for you in general "

Like Spain only further away

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Loads to do in Mexico, get off the beach and get out there.

Or if you've got the money you can do a few nights over in Cuba mid hols.

Or maybe holidays alone are the way forward

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Thank you! You have said what I wanted to only in a much nicer way than I planned to.

Aghhh I’ve upset ya ?? "

Not really upset but slightly annoyed. I've not had a holiday since I was 16 and I'm 31 now.

over a year ago

"Loads to do in Mexico, get off the beach and get out there.

Or maybe holidays alone are the way forward "

She likes to lie by the pool all day...

over a year ago

Mexico & bored dont go in the same sentence! Its bloody fantastic so so much to do

By *heklangsCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

She likes to lie by the pool all day..."

Well you don't have to.

over a year ago

Well you don't have to.

"

I know...gym...join in silly games...swim..read big I could do that at home! For free!!

By *heklangsCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Well you don't have to.

I know...gym...join in silly games...swim..read big I could do that at home! For free!!"

Get out of the hotel and explore Mexico. You seem as dull as your wife

By *Marvel-Man
over a year ago

In The Gym

No idea where in mexico you're staying. Pretty sure that about 30 miles from Mexico city there's pyramids you can visit. I'd do that if I was there.

over a year ago

No idea where in mexico you're staying. Pretty sure that about 30 miles from Mexico city there's pyramids you can visit. I'd do that if I was there. "

RIP off! Just a bunch of bricks

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

No idea where in mexico you're staying. Pretty sure that about 30 miles from Mexico city there's pyramids you can visit. I'd do that if I was there. "

Yep we visited the pyramids when I was in Cancun.

Mexico city is totally in your face, as far from a beach holiday as you can possibly get.

Loads of excursions and stuff to do.

Do some research on line before you go.

Or whinge in here about how hard done by you are,

By *oubledongWoman
over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

My husband doesn't really do holidays, my solution is to go on my own and find someone to have a good time with

over a year ago

What are you talking about?? There's way more to do in Mexico! Gran canaria is just a desert island with apartments with pools, beach and tapas bars. Live your life and see the world, so many people go to the same place every year! Spanish people are nice but Mexicans are wayy more accomodating and friendly! The food is varied and delicious, the national liquor of Mexico is... Tequila! and why not go watch some professional wrestling, lucha libre?

over a year ago

What are you talking about?? There's way more to do in Mexico! Gran canaria is just a desert island with apartments with pools, beach and tapas bars. Live your life and see the world, so many people go to the same place every year! Spanish people are nice but Mexicans are wayy more accomodating and friendly! The food is varied and delicious, the national liquor of Mexico is... Tequila! and why not go watch some professional wrestling, lucha libre?"

Been before...mah! As for wrestling!!! Rather be sunburnt on my cock

over a year ago

What are you talking about?? There's way more to do in Mexico! Gran canaria is just a desert island with apartments with pools, beach and tapas bars. Live your life and see the world, so many people go to the same place every year! Spanish people are nice but Mexicans are wayy more accomodating and friendly! The food is varied and delicious, the national liquor of Mexico is... Tequila! and why not go watch some professional wrestling, lucha libre?

Been before...mah! As for wrestling!!! Rather be sunburnt on my cock "

Hahah you're atrocious! If I'd take a guess, your wife booked the same place as last time? Mexico is huge! If she wanted to go back it should've been a new location!

over a year ago

Hahah you're atrocious! If I'd take a guess, your wife booked the same place as last time? Mexico is huge! If she wanted to go back it should've been a new location! "

All the same when just lying by the pool. We had booked GC but changed it very late on.....

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

OP, you certainly sound very hard to please. I am sure I could find a few things to do in Mexico.

I am very seldom "bored" and certainly NEVER while on holiday. Even if a picked a "duff" holiday which I never have, I would make sure I found things to do. You may never be back in that location again.

over a year ago

Hahah you're atrocious! If I'd take a guess, your wife booked the same place as last time? Mexico is huge! If she wanted to go back it should've been a new location!

All the same when just lying by the pool. We had booked GC but changed it very late on....."

Well gl! Europe is huge and culturally varied and it's right on your doorstep. Pick something closer to home next time, rent a car and drive from country to country! You'll have an amazing time!

over a year ago

All the same when just lying by the pool. We had booked GC but changed it very late on.....

Well gl! Europe is huge and culturally varied and it's right on your doorstep. Pick something closer to home next time, rent a car and drive from country to country! You'll have an amazing time!"

I get too nervous and anxious for that....little bit of mental issue there. Not great travelling

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

OP, seem to think you have problems going past your own front gate....!!! Am I right??!!!

Worst scenario, take a book or maybe two to Mexico !!

over a year ago

I've an idea to liven up your trip.

Carry an extra bag or two for any man with a Hispanic sounding name. He'll promise you it's nothing illegal, and that you'll get 50k for doing him a favour.

over a year ago

Don’t go then ,tell your wife to take a friend who’ll enjoy it and gphave a good time . You stay at boring home and go on fab forums all day whinging lol ,,,,,sorted

over a year ago

"I've an idea to liven up your trip.

Carry an extra bag or two for any man with a Hispanic sounding name. He'll promise you it's nothing illegal, and that you'll get 50k for doing him a favour.

"

That sounds good!! I’ll give that a go

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Oh i’d love to visit Mexico, i’d be in all the Silver Jewellery shops making my Bank Manager despair.

over a year ago

"Don’t go then ,tell your wife to take a friend who’ll enjoy it and gphave a good time . You stay at boring home and go on fab forums all day whinging lol ,,,,,sorted "

Sadly though....she wants me to go! Christ knows why! Suppose the sex three times a day and I go the bar!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

it's a tough life..suck it up

over a year ago

"Oh i’d love to visit Mexico, i’d be in all the Silver Jewellery shops making my Bank Manager despair.

"

As cheap as Spain.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

If you're bored on holiday you're doing it wrong!

over a year ago

it's a tough life..suck it up "

I know! Two bloody weeks all inclusive in the heat! Ffs

over a year ago

"Don’t go then ,tell your wife to take a friend who’ll enjoy it and gphave a good time . You stay at boring home and go on fab forums all day whinging lol ,,,,,sorted

Sadly though....she wants me to go! Christ knows why! Suppose the sex three times a day and I go the bar!"

She doesn’t need you for sex and there’s waiters or room service for drinks !!!

over a year ago

If you're bored on holiday you're doing it wrong! "

What do you do to not be bored....we have sex early then

I walk along beach early on...have crap breakfast...go the gym for two hours..have salad. Have sex...swim...read...join in each and every pool side game...endless amounts factor 50...sex and nap...dinner...crap show...get d*unk ....sex.....and repeat

over a year ago

"Don’t go then ,tell your wife to take a friend who’ll enjoy it and gphave a good time . You stay at boring home and go on fab forums all day whinging lol ,,,,,sorted

Sadly though....she wants me to go! Christ knows why! Suppose the sex three times a day and I go the bar!

She doesn’t need you for sex and there’s waiters or room service for drinks !!!"

Must be my karaoke skills then!

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Must be my karaoke skills then! "

no she doesn't...he did say all inclusive

By *rincess and her FrogCouple
over a year ago

congleton

and here’s me thinking the other way round, Princess is going away, I’d love to go but I can’t

over a year ago

"and here’s me thinking the other way round, Princess is going away, I’d love to go but I can’t "

She going cancun? I’ll keep her company for you...no, it’s no trouble honestly

over a year ago

Must be my karaoke skills then!

no she doesn't...he did say all inclusive "

Still makes me go to the bar!!

over a year ago

congleton

"and here’s me thinking the other way round, Princess is going away, I’d love to go but I can’t

She going cancun? I’ll keep her company for you...no, it’s no trouble honestly "

No but I’m happy to go there and keep your good lady company

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I walk along beach early on...have crap breakfast...go the gym for two hours..have salad. Have sex...swim...read...join in each and every pool side game...endless amounts factor 50...sex and nap...dinner...crap show...get d*unk ....sex.....and repeat "

That sounds awesome!

over a year ago

"and here’s me thinking the other way round, Princess is going away, I’d love to go but I can’t

No but I’m happy to go there and keep your good lady company"

Lol! I would let her go on her own but the sun does things to her!!

over a year ago

I walk along beach early on...have crap breakfast...go the gym for two hours..have salad. Have sex...swim...read...join in each and every pool side game...endless amounts factor 50...sex and nap...dinner...crap show...get d*unk ....sex.....and repeat

That sounds awesome!"

Maybe I’ll enjoy some of it then

over a year ago

congleton

Lol! I would let her go on her own but the sun does things to her!! "

She wouldn’t get much sun

over a year ago

She wouldn’t get much sun"

Turns her into a right horny bugger!!

over a year ago

congleton

Turns her into a right horny bugger!! "

I’ll keep her in the shade...under my body

over a year ago

I know...sound petty but it’s soooooo boring "

Have you been before? Mexico is amazing!

over a year ago

Have you been before? Mexico is amazing! "

Yes we have zzzzzz

over a year ago

I’ll keep her in the shade...under my body"

Lol

over a year ago

I have never been bored in my life , there's always something to do , I go away on my own for two weeks and have never felt bored , go for a walk read a book , run along the beach , get a bus to somewhere you have never been to ,

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

I’ll keep her in the shade...under my body"

over a year ago

"I have never been bored in my life , there's always something to do , I go away on my own for two weeks and have never felt bored , go for a walk read a book , run along the beach , get a bus to somewhere you have never been to , "

Do that at home for free

over a year ago

I know...sound petty but it’s soooooo boring "

Go get a day pass for the Hedonism swinging resort!

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Had to laugh at this post I tell u what tho op I go in your place u can stay at home I even take my strap on so she gets sex that many times so she dont feel like she missing out hows that for a deal

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

It’s a hard life eh

over a year ago

I'm reading this hoping that it's written just to elicit reactions or it's just the saddest ever! I've never been bored in my life ... only boring people get bored tbh and how anyone could be bored a) on holiday and b) in Mexico beggars belief! Really seriously feel sorry for your wife, you should really give your place to anyone else ...

over a year ago

"Had to laugh at this post I tell u what tho op I go in your place u can stay at home I even take my strap on so she gets sex that many times so she dont feel like she missing out hows that for a deal "

Well I would want to go in that case!!

over a year ago

"I'm reading this hoping that it's written just to elicit reactions or it's just the saddest ever! I've never been bored in my life ... only boring people get bored tbh and how anyone could be bored a) on holiday and b) in Mexico beggars belief! Really seriously feel sorry for your wife, you should really give your place to anyone else ... "

It’s mrs ego wants to just lie by a pool all day...I wanted to go cliff diving in Acapulco

over a year ago

Go get a day pass for the Hedonism swinging resort! "

I would...she won’t

over a year ago

Good luck."

PMSL.

over a year ago

Good luck.

PMSL."

I only show her the cock pics!!!

over a year ago

"I'm reading this hoping that it's written just to elicit reactions or it's just the saddest ever! I've never been bored in my life ... only boring people get bored tbh and how anyone could be bored a) on holiday and b) in Mexico beggars belief! Really seriously feel sorry for your wife, you should really give your place to anyone else ...

It’s mrs ego wants to just lie by a pool all day...I wanted to go cliff

diving in Acapulco "

So go on an excursion, then both happy!

over a year ago

"I'm reading this hoping that it's written just to elicit reactions or it's just the saddest ever! I've never been bored in my life ... only boring people get bored tbh and how anyone could be bored a) on holiday and b) in Mexico beggars belief! Really seriously feel sorry for your wife, you should really give your place to anyone else ...

diving in Acapulco

So go on an excursion, then both happy! "

Drag her away from the pool??

over a year ago

diving in Acapulco

Drag her away from the pool?? "

You do your thing and she does hers? Give you something to talk about when you get back? Or she can sun bathe there?

over a year ago

diving in Acapulco

Drag her away from the pool??

You do your thing and she does hers? Give you something to talk about when you get back? Or she can sun bathe there? "

My thing be staying at home watching footy!! Missing Liverpool game too!! Ffs

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

My thing be staying at home watching footy!! Missing Liverpool game too!! Ffs "

Surely an all inclusive hotel will have a satellite screen showing the football

over a year ago

"

My thing be staying at home watching footy!! Missing Liverpool game too!! Ffs

Surely an all inclusive hotel will have a satellite screen showing the football"

Yup hahahahahahaha

over a year ago

"I'm reading this hoping that it's written just to elicit reactions or it's just the saddest ever! I've never been bored in my life ... only boring people get bored tbh and how anyone could be bored a) on holiday and b) in Mexico beggars belief! Really seriously feel sorry for your wife, you should really give your place to anyone else ... "

over a year ago

We much prefer Mexico to Gran Can..

not sure where you stay

However right now as we have no holiday left this year I would be very happy with either.. be grateful for what you have

I send sympathy to your wife if she has 2 weeks of Kevin the teenager to deal with!

Mrs x

over a year ago

I'll take your place OP.

I'd much rather be bored on holiday than bored here doing the same old shit every day.

I'd love to just jump on a plane now and run away!

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Had to laugh at this post I tell u what tho op I go in your place u can stay at home I even take my strap on so she gets sex that many times so she dont feel like she missing out hows that for a deal

Well I would want to go in that case!!"

Haha

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I've been to Mexico 3 times , what area are you going to ??

over a year ago

Well you don't have to.

I know...gym...join in silly games...swim..read big I could do that at home! For free!!

Get out of the hotel and explore Mexico. You seem as dull as your wife"

over a year ago

If you are bored when you go on holiday mate you are doing it wrong

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

My brother came back two days early from his honeymoon claiming he was bored.

The marriage didn’t last.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"My brother came back two days early from his honeymoon claiming he was bored.

The marriage didn’t last."

Am not surprised are u

over a year ago

Am not surprised are u "

We never had honeymoon as I had a football match the day after the wedding

over a year ago

There are loads of things to do in Mexico and loads of places to visit, personally I would love to visit to See the archeological wonders of Mayan culture at Chichen Itza.

There is also an Aztec temple. They also have the day of the dead festival coming up that sounds like

So if you don’t want to go me and my hubs will go instead problem solved

Mrscxxx

over a year ago

"There are loads of things to do in Mexico and loads of places to visit, personally I would love to visit to See the archeological wonders of Mayan culture at Chichen Itza.

There is also an Aztec temple. They also have the day of the dead festival coming up that sounds like

Mrscxxx "

She’s already seen them and I have no interest in them whatsoever. Like going to Edinburgh castle that. Load of old bricks and Er .....history. Zzzzzzzz

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Am not surprised are u "

Not at all. We were all amazed, not only as he came back early, but also that he went around telling everyone why.

over a year ago

"There are loads of things to do in Mexico and loads of places to visit, personally I would love to visit to See the archeological wonders of Mayan culture at Chichen Itza.

Mrscxxx

She’s already seen them and I have no interest in them whatsoever. Like going to Edinburgh castle that. Load of old bricks and Er .....history. Zzzzzzzz "

History is amazing you get to see how other people used to live, that for me is rather exciting

If you google “things to do while on holiday in Mexico “ I’m sure lots of suggestions would come up.

You could even organise a fun/social meet up with fellow fab swingers and the locals

Mrscxxx

By *ettering-couple76Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

How’s about we take your wife there instead and leave you at home, it will more than make up for our lack of holiday this year

over a year ago

Mrscxxx

She’s already seen them and I have no interest in them whatsoever. Like going to Edinburgh castle that. Load of old bricks and Er .....history. Zzzzzzzz

History is amazing you get to see how other people used to live, that for me is rather exciting

If you google “things to do while on holiday in Mexico “ I’m sure lots of suggestions would come up.

You could even organise a fun/social meet up with fellow fab swingers and the locals

Mrscxxx "

I can watch the history channel or go to the library for that. Buildings thousands of years ago don’t really tell you how people lived. Mostly Just kept to fleece tourists.

Not heard much of swinging scene in cancun....there’s a boat trip from specialist hotel but can’t see us going on that

over a year ago

"How’s about we take your wife there instead and leave you at home, it will more than make up for our lack of holiday this year "

Well that would make me want to come too!!

over a year ago

Mrscxxx

Mrscxxx

I can watch the history channel or go to the library for that. Buildings thousands of years ago don’t really tell you how people lived. Mostly Just kept to fleece tourists.

Not heard much of swinging scene in cancun....there’s a boat trip from specialist hotel but can’t see us going on that "

Jesus your so wingey.

I think your wife needs to take control with you young man and put you in your place show you who’s boss so to speak,

Mrscxxx

over a year ago

Mrscxxx

Mrscxxx

Not heard much of swinging scene in cancun....there’s a boat trip from specialist hotel but can’t see us going on that

Jesus your so wingey.

I think your wife needs to take control with you young man and put you in your place show you who’s boss so to speak,

Mrscxxx "

Can’t you??

over a year ago

Well can honestly say I have never ever read anything like this ever ... it's incredibly sad! And rest my case that after years of research, this has categorically proven only boring people get bored

over a year ago

"Well can honestly say I have never ever read anything like this ever ... it's incredibly sad! And rest my case that after years of research, this has categorically proven only boring people get bored "

I’m bored with this now oh....wait

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Not heard much of swinging scene in cancun "

The swinging resort Temptations is in Cancun

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Am not surprised are u

We never had honeymoon as I had a football match the day after the wedding "

Haha as long as u got to play with ya balls u seem a very selfish man

over a year ago

Mrscxxx

Mrscxxx

Jesus your so wingey.

Mrscxxx

Can’t you??"

Well I could give her a few tips to put you in your place

Mrscxxx

over a year ago

Mrscxxx

Mrscxxx

Jesus your so wingey.

Mrscxxx

Can’t you??

Mrscxxx "

I could give you my tip!

over a year ago

Am not surprised are u

We never had honeymoon as I had a football match the day after the wedding

Haha as long as u got to play with ya balls u seem a very selfish man "

Saying man is superfluous!

over a year ago

"

Not heard much of swinging scene in cancun

The swinging resort Temptations is in Cancun"

I know but she wouldn’t stay at swinger hotel.

over a year ago

Mrscxxx

Mrscxxx

Jesus your so wingey.

Mrscxxx

Can’t you??

Mrscxxx

I could give you my tip! "

Rolling my eyes

Mrscxxx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

I know but she wouldn’t stay at swinger hotel."

Maybe you can buy a day pass ?

over a year ago

Christ, I've not had a holiday in .... I'd rather not think about it!

I'm yearning for a holiday with B, exploring the location, culture, cuisine and sights. I've not had more than 5 days off work in a row since Jan 18.

Yes, when I'm at home doing nothing, seeing nobody or nothing but the 4 walls and housework I get bored, but away on a holiday... I think boredom would be the last thing I felt.

P

over a year ago

"

Maybe you can buy a day pass ?"

Don’t think she would....pretty sure....but worth a go once on the vino rosado!!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I do hope OP's wife isn't reading this, boredom will be the least of his worries lol. Some people don't appreciate what they have. I'd love to be able to afford to go on holiday. Can't even afford a weekend away here at the minute.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Methinks we might be being "trolled".... Possible ??

over a year ago

"Methinks we might be being "trolled".... Possible ??"

What??? Ya think ??

over a year ago

"I do hope OP's wife isn't reading this, boredom will be the least of his worries lol. Some people don't appreciate what they have. I'd love to be able to afford to go on holiday. Can't even afford a weekend away here at the minute. "

Sorry...I’m only being sarcastic for entertainment

over a year ago

"Christ, I've not had a holiday in .... I'd rather not think about it!

I'm yearning for a holiday with B, exploring the location, culture, cuisine and sights. I've not had more than 5 days off work in a row since Jan 18.

Yes, when I'm at home doing nothing, seeing nobody or nothing but the 4 walls and housework I get bored, but away on a holiday... I think boredom would be the last thing I felt.

P"

I’ve not had more then 4 since July last year.....

over a year ago

P

I’ve not had more then 4 since July last year....."

Holidays?

over a year ago

P

I’ve not had more then 4 since July last year.....

Holidays? "

Alcohol free days

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Methinks we might be being "trolled".... Possible ??"

Speak for yourself I think it's just a bit of silliness.

over a year ago

"Methinks we might be being "trolled".... Possible ??

Speak for yourself I think it's just a bit of silliness."

Exactly! But what’s trolling?

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I do hope OP's wife isn't reading this, boredom will be the least of his worries lol. Some people don't appreciate what they have. I'd love to be able to afford to go on holiday. Can't even afford a weekend away here at the minute.

Sorry...I’m only being sarcastic for entertainment "

Your sarcasm isn't entertaining for some of us.

over a year ago

"I do hope OP's wife isn't reading this, boredom will be the least of his worries lol. Some people don't appreciate what they have. I'd love to be able to afford to go on holiday. Can't even afford a weekend away here at the minute.

Sorry...I’m only being sarcastic for entertainment

Your sarcasm isn't entertaining for some of us. "

Some people don’t like Ricky Gervais! Doesn’t make them right!!

over a year ago

"

I know but she wouldn’t stay at swinger hotel."

Actually officially it’s not a swingers hotel.. it’s adults only party hotel, they get quite annoyed if you mention the word swinger! but if you are friendly, sociable and don’t sit around moaning all day.. there’s plenty of fun to be had with all day and night

A x

over a year ago

"

Actually officially it’s not a swingers hotel.. it’s adults only party hotel, they get quite annoyed if you mention the word swinger! but if you are friendly, sociable and don’t sit around moaning all day.. there’s plenty of fun to be had with all day and night

A x

"

I see you have been. Nice.

Although my hobby of sitting around moaning doesn’t seem to be acceptable. Discrimination that is!

Post new Message to Thread