Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm an exhibitionist...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so been working at an exhibition in Cologne and was running late one morning and there was a massive queue... So I made my way to the front and said to security I was an exhibitionist... Then I realised what I said... Been a very long week and weekend lol...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I bet they let you straight through

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I bet they let you straight through "

I hear that köln is a very sexually liberated city

over a year ago

They did actually lol

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Is that Fab straight through?

over a year ago

"I bet they let you straight through

I hear that köln is a very sexually liberated city "

I met lots of people. Also got chatting to a very beautiful lady and we are getting on great. We exchanged numbers and been texting. When we first met I couldn't stop lokking at her eyes and i had to tell her she was beautiful. She said beautiful and single... How are you single? I asked and she said she's looking for someone with intelligence. I said oh no! Was Great and we have a lot in common. Obviously we're just friends, be nice if skmething develops but If it does I don't want to effect our connection so need to ralk about it. Anyway turns out she used to be a newsreader on Turkish television . Really nice she is. I've just finished a 28hr shift as I helped pack away everything. We sell garden statues and was very heavy work. Really enjoyed it there over the past few days. Talking to people from all over. I have had offers to work in Holland and South of France once my 12 month contract is up here. Been a very lucky weekend. Very tired though

over a year ago

"I bet they let you straight through Is that Fab straight through? "

I qas walking away and realised it's exhibitor lol

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

A 28 hour shift is surely illegal ?

over a year ago

"A 28 hour shift is surely illegal ?"

Maybe? But don't matter does it?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

It's not good for your health

over a year ago

"It's not good for your health"

No of course not all the time but now and then is ok

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I bet they let you straight through

I hear that köln is a very sexually liberated city

I met lots of people. Also got chatting to a very beautiful lady and we are getting on great. We exchanged numbers and been texting. When we first met I couldn't stop lokking at her eyes and i had to tell her she was beautiful. She said beautiful and single... How are you single? I asked and she said she's looking for someone with intelligence. I said oh no! Was Great and we have a lot in common. Obviously we're just friends, be nice if skmething develops but If it does I don't want to effect our connection so need to ralk about it. Anyway turns out she used to be a newsreader on Turkish television . Really nice she is. I've just finished a 28hr shift as I helped pack away everything. We sell garden statues and was very heavy work. Really enjoyed it there over the past few days. Talking to people from all over. I have had offers to work in Holland and South of France once my 12 month contract is up here. Been a very lucky weekend. Very tired though "

Nice one bud. I have a friend who lives in a village just outside of Köln and she's told me all kinds of stories

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Wasn't it good though OP?

over a year ago

"Wasn't it good though OP? "

i had an amazing time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok so been working at an exhibition in Cologne and was running late one morning and there was a massive queue... So I made my way to the front and said to security I was an exhibitionist... Then I realised what I said... Been a very long week and weekend lol... "

I'm an exhibitionist anyway. I'll see if I can use that one to jump the queue next time

over a year ago

"Ok so been working at an exhibition in Cologne and was running late one morning and there was a massive queue... So I made my way to the front and said to security I was an exhibitionist... Then I realised what I said... Been a very long week and weekend lol...

I'm an exhibitionist anyway. I'll see if I can use that one to jump the queue next time "

Worked for me

over a year ago

"Ok so been working at an exhibition in Cologne and was running late one morning and there was a massive queue... So I made my way to the front and said to security I was an exhibitionist... Then I realised what I said... Been a very long week and weekend lol...

I'm an exhibitionist anyway. I'll see if I can use that one to jump the queue next time

Worked for me "

But I did have an exhibition pass so you need one of those too

over a year ago

That sounds like it has been great Rhys - good to hear

over a year ago

"That sounds like it has been great Rhys - good to hear "

Yeah it's going well thanks man

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I wonder why he's left ?

over a year ago

"I wonder why he's left ? "

Maybe he’ll be back with a new identity in his next destination

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe he's a couple now with the beautiful, intelligent Turkish newsreader and doesn't need Fab any more

over a year ago

"Ok so been working at an exhibition in Cologne and was running late one morning and there was a massive queue... So I made my way to the front and said to security I was an exhibitionist... Then I realised what I said... Been a very long week and weekend lol... "
you meant exhibitor but alas too late for me to help you've done a runner

Post new Message to Thread