Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does anyone have sciatica

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So for the last 3 days my sciatica has been playing up really badly I’ve hardly been able to walk it’s not been this bad for say 5 years the only relif I get is lying in a hot bath

Mrscxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Yes, i damaged my Sciatic nerve years ago and it’s left me with a weakness so it doesn’t take much to go.

I take Co Codamol when it goes and if it gets really bad i have to go to a Chiropractor, a few sessions really help.

It’s not nice at all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So for the last 3 days my sciatica has been playing up really badly I’ve hardly been able to walk it’s not been this bad for say 5 years the only relif I get is lying in a hot bath

Mrscxxx "

Have you tried a chiropractor? I've had back troubles of all kinds over the years, and they've always put me right.

over a year ago

I ( Yasmin) have been the same the last few days , I’ve struggled with work and trying not to aggravate it too much but other than that I’ve tried to carry on as normal taking the dog walks etc . I’ve been taking any painkiller I can get my hands on .. not sure if it’s connected to the damp weather but it does seem to flare up in the cold winter months rather than summer .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I ( Yasmin) have been the same the last few days , I’ve struggled with work and trying not to aggravate it too much but other than that I’ve tried to carry on as normal taking the dog walks etc . I’ve been taking any painkiller I can get my hands on .. not sure if it’s connected to the damp weather but it does seem to flare up in the cold winter months rather than summer . "
This is exactly what I was saying but then I haven’t had a flare up this bad for 5 years it’s been there but have been able to manage the pain

Mrscxxx

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I get it and if my back isn't off, I get the constant pains in my thigh on the affected side from the nerve.

I've suffered since a car crash.

over a year ago

Mine flairs up sometimes so I visit the chiropractor once spasms ease and it makes a big difference. I go from struggling to walk to normal in around 3 sessions. Take care and take it easy. X

Post new Message to Thread