Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Docklands

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any ladies gonna be near East India Quay today, nice spots for a quickie...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its a bit open there isn't it?

over a year ago

"Its a bit open there isn't it? "

There's a little park next to these old docks. Most of the time couples are there as it's quite private.

I like taking risks

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Rather you than me !

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Any ladies gonna be near East India Quay today, nice spots for a quickie..."

Having worked round East India for years I can't think of anywhere I'd rather not meet for a "quickie"

over a year ago

"Any ladies gonna be near East India Quay today, nice spots for a quickie...

Having worked round East India for years I can't think of anywhere I'd rather not meet for a "quickie""

It sounds all piratey as if there would be barrels of rum and gunpowder and big ropes holding ships in place. And a good deep fog swirling about.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Having worked round East India for years I can't think of anywhere I'd rather not meet for a "quickie"

It sounds all piratey as if there would be barrels of rum and gunpowder and big ropes holding ships in place. And a good deep fog swirling about. "

I love the way your mind works - although only piratey thing there the last time I went was the DVDs being sold down the pub

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It sounds all piratey as if there would be barrels of rum and gunpowder and big ropes holding ships in place. And a good deep fog swirling about.

I love the way your mind works - although only piratey thing there the last time I went was the DVDs being sold down the pub "

Aww you've spoiled it for her now,don't listen Autumn you've decribed it perfectly.

Ps I've never been there.

over a year ago

I love the way your mind works - although only piratey thing there the last time I went was the DVDs being sold down the pub

Aww you've spoiled it for her now,don't listen Autumn you've decribed it perfectly.

Ps I've never been there."

He means a pub full of rowdy ruddy cheeked sailors, not dvd's surely

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

He means a pub full of rowdy ruddy cheeked sailors, not dvd's surely "

And Nancy stood on a table belting out Oom Pah Pah naturally

over a year ago

And Nancy stood on a table belting out Oom Pah Pah naturally "

thats more like it

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

And Nancy stood on a table belting out Oom Pah Pah naturally

thats more like it"

Just keep an eye out for Jack making his way through that swirling fog with his cape and medical bag - it may not be just a "quickie" he's after

over a year ago

Having worked round East India for years I can't think of anywhere I'd rather not meet for a "quickie""

You still work around there? Things have changed, there's a little green area near East India Dock Basin, might be good fo dogging lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

which is not far from a school who use it regularly!

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

You still work around there? Things have changed, there's a little green area near East India Dock Basin, might be good fo dogging lol"

Well that’s a great heads up for all the journalists and dodgy people who can view this forum without even having to log into fab

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"which is not far from a school who use it regularly! "

Exactly!!

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Sounds cheap and tacky to me