Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Really!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not being arrogant, far from it. I’m not a bad looking man. I’m just baffled how some people get more play on fab than me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Accept it and move on?

over a year ago

I do every time. Still can’t help it

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I do every time. Still can’t help it "

Yup, it really fucks with your self esteem. Well it does me anyway.

over a year ago

Lol I know

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Attraction can be a funny thing, and Fab is not a normal environment.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Good luck buddy, I hope things improve for you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And we pay good money too

over a year ago

Morning guys well all I can say op is that ladies in your neck of the woods need to grab you cos boy what a body

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

It’s a man thing

over a year ago

I’m trying believe you me

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS
over a year ago

hoyland

Nothing to do about “looks” what works out in the street or clubs with young women doesn’t necessarily work in here. Here your mind has to win them over, which I personally think is better.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Nothing to do about “looks” what works out in the street or clubs with young women doesn’t necessarily work in here. Here your mind has to win them over, which I personally think is better. "

I disagree. Looks are very important here. It's all about initial attractive, for me anyway.

I mean look at the Ops body.....oooooft

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Be yourself. Everyone has thier attraction and it’s not always a huge cock and experience

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Personally a sence of humour. To name a f few

over a year ago

So you tell me why it’s so difficult

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Entitlement is not attractive.

over a year ago

Because im better than you its simple really

over a year ago

I agree

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Nothing to do about “looks” what works out in the street or clubs with young women doesn’t necessarily work in here. Here your mind has to win them over, which I personally think is better.

I disagree. Looks are very important here. It's all about initial attractive, for me anyway.

I mean look at the Ops body.....oooooft "

So that's why you blew me out

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

OP I'd perv at your pics and (once I'd mopped myself up) I'd move on to the next profile as I would think there is no way on earth he'd want to shag me. I would assume you're here to meet a young gym fit stunner...and unfortunately many of us women here are not that.

over a year ago

Maybe your ignorance is putting ladies off

Just saying like

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"And we pay good money too"

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"So you tell me why it’s so difficult"

You asked. It's not difficult just dont be a cock

over a year ago

"And we pay good money too

"

over a year ago

That’s the thing people assume I’m not a superficial man

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Its not all about looks. You may be a plonker.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman
over a year ago

London

Personally, though I appreciate your body and how hard you've worked to achieve that, being a bit bigger and not so body confident myself I'd find that extremely intimidating and not contact you!

Good luck though OP, hope you find what you're looking for here

over a year ago

But at least give someone a chance don’t just assume because I have a body like this I’m stuck up and up myself I’m a personal trainer so I have to be in shape or I wouldn’t get any clients

over a year ago

Because some people will literally sleep with anything with a pulse

I personally I'm a little bit more picky on who I play with

over a year ago

"OP I'd perv at your pics and (once I'd mopped myself up) I'd move on to the next profile as I would think there is no way on earth he'd want to shag me. I would assume you're here to meet a young gym fit stunner...and unfortunately many of us women here are not that."

Mopped yourself up!! What a very horny image that conjures up

over a year ago

Everybody is attracted to different things. From your pics on your profile I wouldn't be attracted to you as I'm sure from my pics I wouldn't attract you either. Luckily we all like different things

over a year ago

I know I’m not the one for every holes a goal. But if I connect with someone and have a laugh that does it for me

over a year ago

This is a joke, right?

over a year ago

What is

over a year ago

Should i pass on what iv learned hmmmm i suppose i should do

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/09/19 07:53:53]

over a year ago

"Personally, though I appreciate your body and how hard you've worked to achieve that, being a bit bigger and not so body confident myself I'd find that extremely intimidating and not contact you!

Good luck though OP, hope you find what you're looking for here "

It's a big shame that people think like that. You might be just what he's looking for.

All you ladies that think he's too buff to notice you should send him a wink.

For one, You never know... And for two it will make the guys day to get lots of winks from you lovely ladies and boost his confidence.

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS
over a year ago

hoyland

"Maybe your ignorance is putting ladies off

Just saying like"

Spot on

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

"Should i pass on what iv learned hmmmm i suppose i should do "

Blake, i'd hold out for a newspaper Sunday suppliment deal if i were you...imagine a weekly spread of all your sex secrets...the country would be hooked and the press industry would be revived!

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Who knows. Fabs a strange place at the best of times. Dont take it to seriously or to heart.

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

Just saying like

Spot on "

I dont see any ignorance displayed here at all or on his profile...why are you both jumping on him like that?

By *nceinawhileCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

Buff gym fit body's don't do it for everyone (and that includes me although I can appreciate the work that goes into it), maybe try a new pic as the two you have are very similar as show the same part of your body just a thought.

C (fem)

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS
over a year ago

hoyland

Just saying like

Spot on

I dont see any ignorance displayed here at all or on his profile...why are you both jumping on him like that? "

No no no you misunderstand, I’m trying to say that people will automatically assume there’s there’s a level of arrogance attached to him. I’m sure he’s a lovely person and Iv just read he’s a personal trainer hence the lovely body, so he needs to do Sotho g with his profile that get people to read and understand he’s not like that, I guarantee ever woman passes without even reading just because there instantly judging him on his perfect body = arrogance mindset..

over a year ago

Well you don’t know what someone’s like until you have some sort of Interaction with them

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Well you don’t know what someone’s like until you have some sort of Interaction with them"

Their profile will give an idea, as will their message. Given the volume of mail, that's what you've got to convince someone to take a chance on you.

over a year ago

I hear that

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Not being arrogant, far from it. I’m not a bad looking man. I’m just baffled how some people get more play on fab than me "

There's more to it than looks. Don't just focus on that.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

It's not just about aesthetics on here. Yes, there are less conventionally body beautiful people on here who do far better than you but that's because they sell themselves with a good profile and/or getting known on the scene by going to clubs and socials. I think looks can only take you so far.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's refreshing to see someone who isn't afraid to say that they are confident in their looks. I think, judging by your verifications, that you aren't doing too badly though. However having read some recent threads and some of the comments here that many people dislike confidence and mistake it for arrogance. Now if you'd said you think you're not getting meets because you're ugly people would be telling you that you've got a great body and you should believe in yourself. I know, crazy isn't it!

I think that its as difficult for guys with a body like yours as it is for all men on here. You will intimidate some because they don't feel attractive enough and put others off because they associate good bodies with poor personality. There are people who can see past that and they're the ones you'll meet. Keep plugging away and good luck

over a year ago

" That’s the thing people assume I’m not a superficial man "

On your profile you say:

"What I offer.

You already know, you’re thinking about it now"

And that's all you say about what you bring to the table. If we read a profile like this we're immediately thinking 'here we go again'

You don't tell us much about what you're like as a person and what you like in the bedroom. It seems like you're just relying on the body shot and the reference to your "magic stick" to do the work for you. There's nothing wrong with that, and, as your verifications prove, it will get you some meets!

However, if you put some personality into your profile and add some more detail - you're onto a winning formula

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Just saying like

Spot on

I dont see any ignorance displayed here at all or on his profile...why are you both jumping on him like that?

No no no you misunderstand, I’m trying to say that people will automatically assume there’s there’s a level of arrogance attached to him. I’m sure he’s a lovely person and Iv just read he’s a personal trainer hence the lovely body, so he needs to do Sotho g with his profile that get people to read and understand he’s not like that, I guarantee ever woman passes without even reading just because there instantly judging him on his perfect body = arrogance mindset.. "

I'm sure it's not just fab we take experience of people who are gym goers.

It's been my experience on fab and off that the more fanatical about the gym they are the more arrogant and entitled they are. Vanity and selfishness tends to go hand in hand.

My experience of fab is the guys think I should be grateful for the fact I get to do anything with them and I'm there to make sure they are pleased. My pleasure means nothing to them because I don't deserve it in their eyes.

If I was prettier and skinnier they'd treat me better. But I am who I am so I'd rather not put myself in that situation so I avoid men who think the gym is more important than most things.

I'm more than what I look like I find other people who feel the same way more compatible with my personality.

Not everyone who obsess about the gym are shallow arseholes but sadly most are. Funny most forget when they started the gym they were like most of us average or overweight and even obese body types but it all goes to their head.

They also don't realise some looked just like they do but time and circumstances changes everything.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just saying like

Spot on

No no no you misunderstand, I’m trying to say that people will automatically assume there’s there’s a level of arrogance attached to him. I’m sure he’s a lovely person and Iv just read he’s a personal trainer hence the lovely body, so he needs to do Sotho g with his profile that get people to read and understand he’s not like that, I guarantee ever woman passes without even reading just because there instantly judging him on his perfect body = arrogance mindset..

It's been my experience on fab and off that the more fanatical about the gym they are the more arrogant and entitled they are. Vanity and selfishness tends to go hand in hand.

My experience of fab is the guys think I should be grateful for the fact I get to do anything with them and I'm there to make sure they are pleased. My pleasure means nothing to them because I don't deserve it in their eyes.

If I was prettier and skinnier they'd treat me better. But I am who I am so I'd rather not put myself in that situation so I avoid men who think the gym is more important than most things.

I'm more than what I look like I find other people who feel the same way more compatible with my personality.

Not everyone who obsess about the gym are shallow arseholes but sadly most are. Funny most forget when they started the gym they were like most of us average or overweight and even obese body types but it all goes to their head.

They also don't realise some looked just like they do but time and circumstances changes everything.

"

How do you know they'd treat you better if you were prettier and skinnier?

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

"Nothing to do about “looks” what works out in the street or clubs with young women doesn’t necessarily work in here. Here your mind has to win them over, which I personally think is better.

Well if we’re looking and admiring bodies! Look no further than Lady Lick...wowsers...hummedah hummedah hummedah!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's a line with confidence, being gym fit. Less really is more. For those who aren't gym goers, you risk looking narcissistic and obsessed, plus possibly scary. For those who are (hi!), yeah I'm working on that too and while it's impressive, it's also a bit

over a year ago

I find it shocking how the ladies of fab have managed to resist me for over 3 years, and yet they have....

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Just saying like

Spot on

How do you know they'd treat you better if you were prettier and skinnier?"

You must be more of a hermit than I am then.

Even the verifications on here are proof.

Going out seeing women treated differently by guys the prettier and slimmer you are the more respect is given. Nightclubs, shopping, bars and even the swingers clubs.

They treat them better for the fact they want their attention more, they want them more. When they get rejected they then go for people like me as if I would be grateful of their interest.

Must be blind not to notice societies standards of beauty attracts more favourable and respectful attention

The men who gawk in the club's at the hottest women but by end of the night will be willing to lose their standards to try get something

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm really sorry to see that you've been body shamed in to removing your picture op. and that people have judged you negatively on how you look

over a year ago

It’s not that I’m logging off so I take my pictures down

over a year ago

Just keep calm and carry on

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just saying like

Spot on

Going out seeing women treated differently by guys the prettier and slimmer you are the more respect is given. Nightclubs, shopping, bars and even the swingers clubs.

They treat them better for the fact they want their attention more, they want them more. When they get rejected they then go for people like me as if I would be grateful of their interest.

Must be blind not to notice societies standards of beauty attracts more favourable and respectful attention

The men who gawk in the club's at the hottest women but by end of the night will be willing to lose their standards to try get something "

That doesn't seem to apply on fab.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It’s not that I’m logging off so I take my pictures down "

Oh right. That's me told!

over a year ago

?? add me

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Just saying like

Spot on

The men who gawk in the club's at the hottest women but by end of the night will be willing to lose their standards to try get something

That doesn't seem to apply on fab. "

You don't look like it does apply to you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"?? add me "

Who are you talking to? If you use reply and quote under the post you're replying to its easier

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

With all this talk i'm now curious to see how amazing you look Op. If you had any public pics to see

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just saying like

Spot on

You don't look like it does apply to you"

No, I'm treated differently because of my age.

over a year ago

As a friend I meant

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Just saying like

Spot on

No, I'm treated differently because of my age."

I doubt people obsess over your age in a club.

over a year ago

"Not being arrogant, far from it. I’m not a bad looking man. I’m just baffled how some people get more play on fab than me "

It's a game,and some guys know how to play the game better than others.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"As a friend I meant "

You're under our age range . Don't undo the good work I've been doing on your behalf

over a year ago

I know it is

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just saying like

Spot on

"

Maybe not but if there's a 40 year old and a 62 year old guess who they're going for if there's a choice?

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

5 veris in a year. Same as me...seem to be doing ok considering there’s 1000s of men per woman on here. And you’ve had some good compliments.

If you think you deserve more because you’re better looking than people who “get more” than you, then maybe there’s the issue?

Happy fabbing.

over a year ago

I'm a middle aged fitness instructor/pt but we have very different clients hahahahahahahaha

I work in sport and spend my life surrounded by very fit guys & they come in all varieties, same as in life!

Attraction for me though is the mind not the gym!

over a year ago

Why can’t I see his body lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In terms of weight, I've lost a lot of weight and gained visible muscle. Yes, the way I'm treated is sometimes radically different now I'm smaller, usually for the better, although I do get a lot more IRL creeps now too.

over a year ago

I would put it down to them being more attractive and interesting to people. It life though some people just have that aura and charisma that draws people in.

over a year ago

"Not being arrogant, far from it. I’m not a bad looking man. I’m just baffled how some people get more play on fab than me

I would put it down to them being more attractive and interesting to people. It life though some people just have that aura and charisma that draws people in. "

This ^^^ and being sexy has nothing much to do with fitness!

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Just saying like

Spot on

Maybe not but if there's a 40 year old and a 62 year old guess who they're going for if there's a choice?"

They'd go for the one who doesn't look obese, age isnt a huge difference when it comes to women. Men it is due to associated erectile dysfunction and lacking stamina with age but older women isnt as off putting as someone who is fatter. I've seen it with my own eyes in the club's and I've experienced myself.

Can't change how I feel or what I've experienced it is what it is. Before people judge my size as many do don't realise when you go from a size 26 to an 18 still a fat fuck look no different except for saggier bits and smaller clothes. I'm a size 20/22 now again makes little difference now even if I managed to get to a BMI of 26 it's all flab and skin. I can't do anything about it as much as you can't do anything about age. We are who we are.

All I want is like minded people who see through all of that to what's more important my personality and then get to enjoy my flexibility and sexual adventurous nature.

For them to forget their judgements. Maybe understand the journey I've been through before they decide judgement.

Sadly there will always be people who will see me as nothing more than a worthless fat fuck. Their loss not mine

I'd give anyone the chance if they treat me as a person. Give me their attention in getting to know me and vice versa.

Like the chatrooms when no one worthy of their attention is about I end up the focus till someone prettier comes along then they aren't interested. These are the same guys who wonder why no one meets them because other people see the same actions. No one wants to be treated as a last option till someone better comes along. Many of which are the guys who obsess about going the gym and 8+ inch cocks.

By *woPlusUCouple
over a year ago

Heaven

Maybe because you have no pictures. I know we don’t speak to people without pics.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just saying like

Spot on

Maybe not but if there's a 40 year old and a 62 year old guess who they're going for if there's a choice?

They'd go for the one who doesn't look obese, age isnt a huge difference when it comes to women. Men it is due to associated erectile dysfunction and lacking stamina with age but older women isnt as off putting as someone who is fatter. I've seen it with my own eyes in the club's and I've experienced myself.

Can't change how I feel or what I've experienced it is what it is. Before people judge my size as many do don't realise when you go from a size 26 to an 18 still a fat fuck look no different except for saggier bits and smaller clothes. I'm a size 20/22 now again makes little difference now even if I managed to get to a BMI of 26 it's all flab and skin. I can't do anything about it as much as you can't do anything about age. We are who we are.

All I want is like minded people who see through all of that to what's more important my personality and then get to enjoy my flexibility and sexual adventurous nature.

For them to forget their judgements. Maybe understand the journey I've been through before they decide judgement.

Sadly there will always be people who will see me as nothing more than a worthless fat fuck. Their loss not mine

I'd give anyone the chance if they treat me as a person. Give me their attention in getting to know me and vice versa.

Like the chatrooms when no one worthy of their attention is about I end up the focus till someone prettier comes along then they aren't interested. These are the same guys who wonder why no one meets them because other people see the same actions. No one wants to be treated as a last option till someone better comes along. Many of which are the guys who obsess about going the gym and 8+ inch cocks."

I see.

Now I'm not too concerned that I'm treated differently due to my age, it's not (as you say) something I can do anything about. My experience and subsequent opinion on how I'm treated because of it are as valid as yours on your situation though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Maybe because you have no pictures. I know we don’t speak to people without pics. "

He did have pictures.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Lower your standards?

over a year ago

"With all this talk i'm now curious to see how amazing you look Op. If you had any public pics to see "

Me too.

over a year ago

"I'm a middle aged fitness instructor/pt but we have very different clients hahahahahahahaha

I work in sport and spend my life surrounded by very fit guys & they come in all varieties, same as in life!

Attraction for me though is the mind not the gym! "

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Just saying like

Spot on

Like the chatrooms when no one worthy of their attention is about I end up the focus till someone prettier comes along then they aren't interested. These are the same guys who wonder why no one meets them because other people see the same actions. No one wants to be treated as a last option till someone better comes along. Many of which are the guys who obsess about going the gym and 8+ inch cocks.

I see.

Now I'm not too concerned that I'm treated differently due to my age, it's not (as you say) something I can do anything about. My experience and subsequent opinion on how I'm treated because of it are as valid as yours on your situation though."

Both of your genetics are a blessing since neither of you look your age. I doubt anyone would believe you in a club if they did ask you your ages.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

OP if you came up in my local feed I would honestly skim past you as there is nothing to catch my attention and make me want to take a closer look or get in touch

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

sorry but you've had plenty of meets, not sure what your problem is. Expectations v reality, perhaps

over a year ago

They use PayPal to get their fabs

over a year ago

You too sweetheart

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I'm curious to see what all the chat is about...shame you've no pic up

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Because I am a love god who can do know wrong.

Why how much do you get, it’s not like loads is it

over a year ago

"Should i pass on what iv learned hmmmm i suppose i should do

Blake, i'd hold out for a newspaper Sunday suppliment deal if i were you...imagine a weekly spread of all your sex secrets...the country would be hooked and the press industry would be revived! "

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"I do every time. Still can’t help it

Yup, it really fucks with your self esteem. Well it does me anyway."

If it does it’s time to call it a day. Fabs a bit of fun. It shouldn’t get you down.

over a year ago

You don't have any photos up so how does anyone know if you are bad looking or not?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Not being arrogant, far from it. I’m not a bad looking man. I’m just baffled how some people get more play on fab than me

Why how much do you get, it’s not like loads is it "

A love god you say

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

He had a six pack pic up earlier, but to be fair they're 10 a penny on Fab.

over a year ago

You don't have any photos up so how does anyone know if you are bad looking or not?"

he did before guys very toned

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

And that is probably why they get more "play" thank you.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

A love god you say "

Well I once kissed a girl and she said I could do it again if I wanted surely that rates as a love god

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You don't have any photos up so how does anyone know if you are bad looking or not?he did before guys very toned "

I did read that...I was hoping to prompt him for a show and tell

I appreciate the work put into that kind of form

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

You don't have any photos up so how does anyone know if you are bad looking or not?he did before guys very toned

I appreciate the work put into that kind of form"

One packs work too

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

A love god you say

Well I once kissed a girl and she said I could do it again if I wanted surely that rates as a love god "

Erm not really...

but it does all start with a kiss

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

You don't have any photos up so how does anyone know if you are bad looking or not?he did before guys very toned

I appreciate the work put into that kind of form

One packs work too "

I appreciate the human form whatever it's shape..that's what keeps things interesting

over a year ago

A love god you say

Well I once kissed a girl and she said I could do it again if I wanted surely that rates as a love god

Erm not really...

but it does all start with a kiss "

Usually, but once it started with some gentle stroking at the back of the neck in Costas.....

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

A love god you say

Erm not really...

but it does all start with a kiss "

So hot chocolate sang on you sexy thing which record came free with my How to Love like a God book. I’ve got the original 1978 first edition.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

A love god you say

Erm not really...

but it does all start with a kiss

So hot chocolate sang on you sexy thing which record came free with my How to Love like a God book. I’ve got the original 1978 first edition. "

that explains it all

Great tune that

Post new Message to Thread