Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How would they destroy it?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nearly 1.3 tonnes of heroin with a street value of £120m has been found in what is thought to be the UK's largest ever seizure of the drug.

The drugs were found concealed in towels and bathrobes on a container ship after it docked in Suffolk.

National Crime Agency (NCA) officers removed the drugs and returned the container before tracking it to the Netherlands and making arrests.

It came in the month £40m of heroin, about 400kg (62st 13lb), was found in similar circumstances at Felixstowe dock on 2 August

This is really really good to see, this drug has effected people close to me in many ways.. so what i ask is.. how on earth would the authorities dispose of this? It cant be burnt, cant be dumped as such..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I hate to say it but I would t be surprised if there was more and some copper under reported the amount seized for their own gain. It wouldnt be the first time I've heard of that happening.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Send it to houses of commons they will soon get rid of it

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Send it to houses of commons they will soon get rid of it "

I think they prefer powders to be fair.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Nearly 1.3 tonnes of heroin with a street value of £120m has been found in what is thought to be the UK's largest ever seizure of the drug.

The drugs were found concealed in towels and bathrobes on a container ship after it docked in Suffolk.

National Crime Agency (NCA) officers removed the drugs and returned the container before tracking it to the Netherlands and making arrests.

It came in the month £40m of heroin, about 400kg (62st 13lb), was found in similar circumstances at Felixstowe dock on 2 August

This is really really good to see, this drug has effected people close to me in many ways.. so what i ask is.. how on earth would the authorities dispose of this? It cant be burnt, cant be dumped as such.."

think indiana jones

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS
over a year ago

hoyland

Burn the shit and rid the streets of it for good in my opinion.

By *ycallMan
over a year ago

Dorking

It would be initially stored as evidence and then once any legal procedure has finished it would be incinerated (after the police take there cut).

Opioids vaporise when gently heated (chasing the dragon) but totally break down at high temperatures.

over a year ago

HULK SMASH!!!!

over a year ago

I thought they could incinerate it?

over a year ago

Pour chemicals on it to dissolve it is my educated guess.

Can someone ask Alexa/Google/ Jeeves?

over a year ago

How much actually got reported and found are probably two different things and where it goes now that’s a another thing.....

over a year ago

It'll be incinerated.

over a year ago

Its plant based it burns they just incinerate it at very high temperatures in a controlled environment.

over a year ago

"Burn the shit and rid the streets of it for good in my opinion. "

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"Nearly 1.3 tonnes of heroin with a street value of £120m has been found in what is thought to be the UK's largest ever seizure of the drug.

This is really really good to see, this drug has effected people close to me in many ways.. so what i ask is.. how on earth would the authorities dispose of this? It cant be burnt, cant be dumped as such..think indiana jones"

We burnt tonnes of it out in Afghanistan.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

We do still need said poppy though for drugs such as morphine.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is really really good to see, this drug has effected people close to me in many ways.. so what i ask is.. how on earth would the authorities dispose of this? It cant be burnt, cant be dumped as such..think indiana jones

We burnt tonnes of it out in Afghanistan. "

Good man

Post new Message to Thread