Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Writing your profile

Jump to newest

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

Im thinking of rewriting my profile shall i keep it fairly long or short and sweet.... whats everyones thoughts please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/09/19 21:35:02]

over a year ago

Depends how interesting it is.

Make it as long as YOU want. Make it reflect you. That's the important thing. You won't please them all.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Long enough to say what you want, yet short enough to not ramble on about inane shit

over a year ago

I don't think it matters much. Most don't seem to read profiles and only go by looks.

over a year ago

"I don't think it matters much. Most don't seem to read profiles and only go by looks. "

Not that I'm one of them, but that's my opinion.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You can please some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time.

Do what you think is best taking into account some of the advice that is available on hundreds of other threads covering this topic.

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

"Depends how interesting it is.

Make it as long as YOU want. Make it reflect you. That's the important thing. You won't please them all. "

Thank you... i'll bear that in mind.

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

"Long enough to say what you want, yet short enough to not ramble on about inane shit"

Thats the thing i dont want to come across like im blowing my own trumpet and on the other had i dont want to come across boring. Its a catch 22 lol... cheers for your feedback i appreciate that.

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

"I don't think it matters much. Most don't seem to read profiles and only go by looks. "

Yeah i thought that too mate lol. Thanks fella

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Long enough to say what you want, yet short enough to not ramble on about inane shit

Thats the thing i dont want to come across like im blowing my own trumpet and on the other had i dont want to come across boring. Its a catch 22 lol... cheers for your feedback i appreciate that. "

To be honest, don't write the same stuff that other people say... most people are here for similar reasons

Think laterally, write something that is interesting and makes people want to find out more ... but something that reflects the person you are... it's not easy for the single guys on here so you have to try and be a little different

over a year ago

A paragraph for each inch of cock you have is the correct amount.

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

"You can please some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time.

Do what you think is best taking into account some of the advice that is available on hundreds of other threads covering this topic."

Yeah thats very true... thank you for your feedback, i'll have a look at the other threads

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

"A paragraph for each inch of cock you have is the correct amount. "

2 paragraphs it is then haha.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"A paragraph for each inch of cock you have is the correct amount. "

See now my response was to joke that I am not writing a bloody essay.

Mrs reply was, really it will only take 2 minutes to write.

Bloody cheek, thought she loved me

By *umlover19 OP   Man
over a year ago

DONCASTER

"Long enough to say what you want, yet short enough to not ramble on about inane shit

Thats the thing i dont want to come across like im blowing my own trumpet and on the other had i dont want to come across boring. Its a catch 22 lol... cheers for your feedback i appreciate that.

To be honest, don't write the same stuff that other people say... most people are here for similar reasons

Think laterally, write something that is interesting and makes people want to find out more ... but something that reflects the person you are... it's not easy for the single guys on here so you have to try and be a little different"

I know its really hard to try and sell yourself without coming across big headed... some sound advice thank you very much.

Post new Message to Thread