Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

when sex goes WRONG!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hello, pretty new to this forum thing and the site, thought id post a thread, so here goes!

Anyone got any embarrassing sex involved incounters? or know of any?

Back when i in my early 20s i was having fun with a girl i knows older boss, we ended up outside after some naughtyness, headed back the car, only for me to fall knee deep in a ditch of water! Going home to my mother, i dont think she twigged on haha!

Another occassion, with said older women, she picked me up from town to take me home, we ended up, fucking on a pub car park, both naked going for it with her on the bonnet, i look up to see a police riot van driving down a country lane!! we rushed our clothes on and jumped back in! the van drove past and dont even think they was checking on us anyway!!

thanks for reading

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Hello and welcome....and

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hello, pretty new to this forum thing and the site, thought id post a thread, so here goes!

Anyone got any embarrassing sex involved incounters? or know of any?

Back when i in my early 20s i was having fun with a girl i knows older boss, we ended up outside after some naughtyness, headed back the car, only for me to fall knee deep in a ditch of water! Going home to my mother, i dont think she twigged on haha!

Another occassion, with said older women, she picked me up from town to take me home, we ended up, fucking on a pub car park, both naked going for it with her on the bonnet, i look up to see a police riot van driving down a country lane!! we rushed our clothes on and jumped back in! the van drove past and dont even think they was checking on us anyway!!

thanks for reading "

you live and learn from them and move on xxx its life and not everything is a bed of roses xx

over a year ago

when sex goes wrong? do you mean like tits up or something???

By *idlifecrisis40Man
over a year ago

Manchester (North)

When I was 22, a girlfriend suggested that I might lick whipped cream off her body. I was young and innocent, how was I supposed to know you don't have to empty the whole can?

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

learn from your mistakes ?lol

over a year ago

There was this one time, at band camp........

over a year ago

Slightly different tilt on the topic but I'll leave you with 3 words to consider, more so for the blokes.

Torn. Banjo. String.

Post new Message to Thread