Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Forever getting told...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...that guys don’t read the profiles before messaging. I’m actually quite shocked at the messages I have received (granted it is in only in the low double figures) from women or couples who clearly have not read my profile then say “oh no bi men” or “sorry no married men”. Can the ladies and couples of fab please read the chuffing profiles!

Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

J.H

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I read them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...that guys don’t read the profiles before messaging. I’m actually quite shocked at the messages I have received (granted it is in only in the low double figures) from women or couples who clearly have not read my profile then say “oh no bi men” or “sorry no married men”. Can the ladies and couples of fab please read the chuffing profiles!

J.H "

Some have read it says Bi male

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"...that guys don’t read the profiles before messaging. I’m actually quite shocked at the messages I have received (granted it is in only in the low double figures) from women or couples who clearly have not read my profile then say “oh no bi men” or “sorry no married men”. Can the ladies and couples of fab please read the chuffing profiles!

J.H

Some have read it says Bi male "

I am bi male. But a particular couple messaged and then after a few messages said they don’t want a bi married male. Unless they just didn’t like my face and thought they’d let me down gently

Post new Message to Thread