Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No chemistry

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If 2 people like each other, they have fun together, and basically have a good relationship. Should they walk away if everything is there but the sex?. Can chemistry grow if you give yourself permission to learn about yourself and to communicate your desires. Its probably better than falling for someone in a passionate heat because when you realize you don't actually like each other then sex is usually the first thing to go. And then you have nothing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

That would depend o the relationship and how important sex is to each person. If both parties are happy with a no/sporadic/indifferent sex life then fair enough.

If the sex is just technical incompatibility then that can be learnt over time, if you both have patience.

If it is mismatched sex drives then that can be a problem..

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I could have a relationship without sex but then I'm Polyamorous. I'm not sure how long I could have a monogamous relationship for without sex. Or even just if the sex was rubbish.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Depends how important the sex is to you.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"If 2 people like each other, they have fun together, and basically have a good relationship. Should they walk away if everything is there but the sex?. Can chemistry grow if you give yourself permission to learn about yourself and to communicate your desires. Its probably better than falling for someone in a passionate heat because when you realize you don't actually like each other then sex is usually the first thing to go. And then you have nothing. "

Is that not a friendship?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everybody needs something different from their relationships. Sex is a healthy part of life and relationships don't need to just consist of monogamous bonds exclusively locking just 2 people together for life.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

They have a chemistry, a friendship one.

Question is do they want to risk that friendship to see if there is sexual chemistry ?

over a year ago

"If 2 people like each other, they have fun together, and basically have a good relationship. Should they walk away if everything is there but the sex?. Can chemistry grow if you give yourself permission to learn about yourself and to communicate your desires. Its probably better than falling for someone in a passionate heat because when you realize you don't actually like each other then sex is usually the first thing to go. And then you have nothing.

Is that not a friendship? "

Technically yes it is friendship.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Depends how important the sex is to you.

"

Thats the one all down to that question

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

It's a friendship I have a really good friendship and I woukdnt cross the line and have sex with him much sooner av him as a friend lol

over a year ago

"It's a friendship I have a really good friendship and I woukdnt cross the line and have sex with him much sooner av him as a friend lol "

True

Post new Message to Thread