Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stupidest Question of the Week

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok what's the most stupidest question someone has asked you this week? A question with only one answer. Like... Why would you ask me that???

Mine was yesterday. In Cologne working an exhibition sharing an apartment with 2 co workers. 2 German ladies. They caught the tram back to the apartment and I decided to walk. Took me just over an hour. There is only 1 key to share, so I got all the way back rang the bell and one of my co workers asked...

'Do you want to come in?'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it honestly might just be this one

over a year ago

"I think it honestly might just be this one "

Meaning?

over a year ago

"I think it honestly might just be this one

Meaning?"

Hang on, this one just topped it

over a year ago

Meaning?"

I mean personally... can't steal mine lol

over a year ago

"Ok what's the most stupidest question someone has asked you this week? A question with only one answer. Like... Why would you ask me that???

Mine was yesterday. In Cologne working an exhibition sharing an apartment with 2 co workers. 2 German ladies. They caught the tram back to the apartment and I decided to walk. Took me just over an hour. There is only 1 key to share, so I got all the way back rang the bell and one of my co workers asked...

'Do you want to come in?' "

Mine wasn't this week, but it always tickles me & we torment her about it.

My eldest asked myself & her siblings what the name of the whale was in Free Willy. Even with us all laughing she was like "What? What's funny?"

over a year ago

"Ok what's the most stupidest question someone has asked you this week? A question with only one answer. Like... Why would you ask me that???

Mine wasn't this week, but it always tickles me & we torment her about it.

My eldest asked myself & her siblings what the name of the whale was in Free Willy. Even with us all laughing she was like "What? What's funny?" "

over a year ago

Meaning?

Hang on, this one just topped it "

Plonker!

over a year ago

Meaning?

Hang on, this one just topped it "

over a year ago

Meaning?

Hang on, this one just topped it

Plonker! "

Sorry just noticed you're American... Explains a lot.

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

I’m about to take the prize....you have an apartment with two female colleagues. Sod the silly questions, did you fuck them?

over a year ago

I’m about to take the prize....you have an apartment with two female colleagues. Sod the silly questions, did you fuck them? "

No... both are married.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I was stopped on the street yesterday by a couple of Christians evangelising. I said I didn't have any evidence for the existence of a god so I don't have a belief in one. They asked me if I believed in evolution, which I said it seems like a valid explanation for the diversity of life on the planet.

One of them said "That's like saying a tornado rips through a junk yard and builds a perfectly formed jumbo jet. Is that what you believe?" That was the stupidest question I have had in a long time. I told him that is a complete caricature of evolution and then went on to explain how evolution works.

Honestly, if somebody doesn't understand evolution, they really shouldn't go around telling people it isn't viable.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Did you go to gamescon?

Post new Message to Thread