Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dressing down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking at the club shhh website on dressing down there is very little information on the dressing down code for men, shorts,boxers,towel. Can the men wear robes? Am I overthinking this too much? Should I even be thinking of going if I am a little self conscious of my weight? I might feel very comfortable during the social element after talking with new people and decide to let it all hang out at dressing down. Obviously I won't know till I do it but I guess what I am asking is wether people in a club are as judgemental as in the outside world? The ladies obviously have a wide range of sexy underwear to choose from but for us men it's more limited.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Dressing down for men is usually boxers or a towel around the waist x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Robe? everyone will think you’re off to bed to sleep...

Towels or Boxers

over a year ago

"Robe? everyone will think you’re off to bed to sleep...

Towels or Boxers "

Yeah I guess so I just wasn't sure.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

On ones worried about what you look like. Towel or boxers (some wear swimmers) just chat with people without expectation and all will be good with the world. As long as you realise that club entry doesn’t guarantee sex you will be fine

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Dressing down sounds abit clinique to me. I wouldn't want to put myself in a position were someone rings a bell and everyone

"dresses down". I'd take my clothes off when I want depending on company and atmosphere at the time. Until you try it you wont know OP. What's the worse that can happen, you decide to go home. Dont over think it just go with the flow.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've never seen a robe on a man in a club. But all shapes and sizes will be there, and we've (clubgoers) seen it all.

over a year ago

"On ones worried about what you look like. Towel or boxers (some wear swimmers) just chat with people without expectation and all will be good with the world. As long as you realise that club entry doesn’t guarantee sex you will be fine "

Yes I know that. I have read all the rules which are basically just common sense. Just trying to get an idea of the place before going. I realise the best way to do that is to just go but trying to build the confidence is a little difficult. I will get there eventually

over a year ago

"I've never seen a robe on a man in a club. But all shapes and sizes will be there, and we've (clubgoers) seen it all. "

Thanks. I just need to get over myself and do it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

We've all had a first time (those of us who've been to clubs).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Towel or boxers and honestly nobody will bat an eyelid, its a swingers club and there will be all shapes and sizes there

over a year ago

"Towel or boxers and honestly nobody will bat an eyelid, its a swingers club and there will be all shapes and sizes there "

My confidence is getting better with each reply. Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mate. Just go and enjoy it. Theres no presure.

over a year ago

"Mate. Just go and enjoy it. Theres no presure. "

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

It was my first visit to club shhh (and first club ever too)

I was by myself and a little nervous. However as soon as I arrived I started chatting in the lounge and was instantly put at ease. Met a great couple who really helped and when they all dressed down I did too (towel around my waist). I had no expectations, I was happy for the company but when things did progress and happen, it was amazing and turned out to be one of the most fun nights I've had.

Just take the plunge and give it ago, my only tip would be respect everyone, and no means no. I saw a couple of guys in there who wouldn't take no for an answer and made everyone uncomfortable.

Just enjoy mate.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

One of the most liberating experiences of my life was my first night at a club (VA) had moved through to the play/hot tub area where dressing down is expected and had a towel wrapped round my waist - nervously approached the hot tub - took a deep breath and removed the towel before turning round to step naked into the hot tub - realised no-one was staring, no-one was pointing and sniggering in fact other people of all shapes and sizes were also naked around me and not paying the blindest bit of notice to my nakedness.

It's natural to be nervous and apprehensive OP - but just take that deep breath and go for it - you'll not regret it

over a year ago

"One of the most liberating experiences of my life was my first night at a club (VA) had moved through to the play/hot tub area where dressing down is expected and had a towel wrapped round my waist - nervously approached the hot tub - took a deep breath and removed the towel before turning round to step naked into the hot tub - realised no-one was staring, no-one was pointing and sniggering in fact other people of all shapes and sizes were also naked around me and not paying the blindest bit of notice to my nakedness.

It's natural to be nervous and apprehensive OP - but just take that deep breath and go for it - you'll not regret it "

I've posted a lot and 99% of the feedback has been so positive. Thank you.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Go for it OP ... soak up the atmosphere relax and just enjoy. The club will be made up of all shapes and sizes just like when you go to the supermarket people are just people.

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple
over a year ago

Dewsbury

Lee here. I don’t generally like to dress down as I don’t have much self confidence.

However I feel fine in boxers in a club mainly because my tattoos usually distract people

Clubs are very relaxing and asking as you go with no expectations you will be just fine.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/09/19 00:25:39]

over a year ago

"Lee here. I don’t generally like to dress down as I don’t have much self confidence.

However I feel fine in boxers in a club mainly because my tattoos usually distract people

Clubs are very relaxing and asking as you go with no expectations you will be just fine. "

Maybe I need more tattoos ha ha

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple
over a year ago

Dewsbury

"Lee here. I don’t generally like to dress down as I don’t have much self confidence.

Clubs are very relaxing and asking as you go with no expectations you will be just fine.

Maybe I need more tattoos ha ha"

Just be you and you will be fine.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I think a robe at a club is ideal with a pipe sitting in one of their comfortable armchairs reading one of their many leather-bound books.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

No one will care if you have a wonky willy or a bobbly belly button xxx

Post new Message to Thread