Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Messy or places that are not clean

Jump to newest

By *unstar_M OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Have you ever been invited over to someones for a fun time but their place is a mess and its put you off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as there not who cares im there to fuck not to film an episode of how clean is your house

over a year ago

No, but it’s a fear I have!

over a year ago

Yes, sadly this happens more frequently than you'd expect, ridiculous really in this day and age.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, but to be fair he was in the middle of renovating his property. It was a building site downstairs and there was no landing at the top of the stairs. I had to walk over a bloody plank from the top step to his room

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Yes, but to be fair he was in the middle of renovating his property. It was a building site downstairs and there was no landing at the top of the stairs. I had to walk over a bloody plank from the top step to his room "

did he he pre warn you?

over a year ago

"Have you ever been invited over to someones for a fun time but their place is a mess and its put you off?"

Friday night just gone I was invited to a guys place eww!!! His carpet needed throwing out and his place needed fumigating I quickly made My excuses and left and blocked him

over a year ago

I once took a drive over 60 miles to a woman's house, we had been chatting for a few weeks and she sounded lovely. So I knock on her door and as soon as she opened it the stench of urine instantly stung my eyes

By *unstar_M OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"I once took a drive over 60 miles to a woman's house, we had been chatting for a few weeks and she sounded lovely. So I knock on her door and as soon as she opened it the stench of urine instantly stung my eyes "
Maybe she was a squirter who never cleaned up after her... Just saying lol

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Yes, but to be fair he was in the middle of renovating his property. It was a building site downstairs and there was no landing at the top of the stairs. I had to walk over a bloody plank from the top step to his room

did he he pre warn you?"

Yes I think so, it was ages ago. He didn't tell me about the plank though! It was quite scary.

By *unstar_M OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Yes, but to be fair he was in the middle of renovating his property. It was a building site downstairs and there was no landing at the top of the stairs. I had to walk over a bloody plank from the top step to his room

did he he pre warn you?

Yes I think so, it was ages ago. He didn't tell me about the plank though! It was quite scary."

Did he have a long plank....??

over a year ago

Yes, it was my first fab meet and I had sex with him anyway because I didn't know I can still say I'm not interested. I would not do it again

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"As long as there not who cares im there to fuck not to film an episode of how clean is your house"

I care,I couldn't have sex in someone's squalor.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"As long as there not who cares im there to fuck not to film an episode of how clean is your house

I care,I couldn't have sex in someone's squalor."

^this

over a year ago

Part of the reason I rarely accom is because I don't like where I live

The landlord has, in my opinion, let things slip, which has, in turn, led me to care less and fall out of love with the place

Strangely, I'd have a guy here for a quickie, but I'd never invite a woman here, ever

I'm looking forward to getting into my new place and making it mine - and as I now have three bedrooms instead of one, I can have a room to 'entertain' in as well as my own bed

Post new Message to Thread