Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would it be rude??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would it be rude to say that some couples/females chat to you for a bit add you as a friend then ignore you?

Is this just to boost their friends list up or would you delete them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I've also experienced the same with single guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can never work this one out either. I would say is so they can do surveillance and you're it. Expect a knock at the door one day from a dodgy Russian in dark glasses with a limp who will hand you a self defecting envelope containing a meet request...

;)

over a year ago

"I've also experienced the same with single guys "

Its a bit perplexing as they sent friends request thro so would it be rude to delete them?

over a year ago

I don't understand why highlighting that is rude..

..but they are chatting to get to know you, add you as a friend to see your private pics ... and then decide that you're not for them ...

over a year ago

"I can never work this one out either. I would say is so they can do surveillance and you're it. Expect a knock at the door one day from a dodgy Russian in dark glasses with a limp who will hand you a self defecting envelope containing a meet request...

;)

"

As long as she was female i would not mind !!!!

over a year ago

"I can never work this one out either. I would say is so they can do surveillance and you're it. Expect a knock at the door one day from a dodgy Russian in dark glasses with a limp who will hand you a self defecting envelope containing a meet request...

;)

"

...or the Ricin tipped point of an umbrella!

over a year ago

"I don't understand why highlighting that is rude..

..but they are chatting to get to know you, add you as a friend to see your private pics ... and then decide that you're not for them ... "

Well if thats the case why do they not remove as friends if not for them??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I've also experienced the same with single guys

Its a bit perplexing as they sent friends request thro so would it be rude to delete them? "

Is there a prize ?

You've never even met them ffs....they are NOT your friends.

Delete them ......there are no delete police ! Yet.......

Ruggers ????

over a year ago

"I don't understand why highlighting that is rude..

..but they are chatting to get to know you, add you as a friend to see your private pics ... and then decide that you're not for them ...

Well if thats the case why do they not remove as friends if not for them??"

?? I don't know! I just delete them after two attempts

over a year ago

I do this sometimes when I am assessing if I want to meet someone. I can go off them as well as really fancy them, it swings both ways

over a year ago

"I've also experienced the same with single guys

Its a bit perplexing as they sent friends request thro so would it be rude to delete them?

Is there a prize ?

You've never even met them ffs....they are NOT your friends.

Delete them ......there are no delete police ! Yet.......

Ruggers ????"

Thank you will have to be brutal and go thro my friends list!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

;)

"

or alternatively your pictures will be used by Sidney Uni for research purposes

over a year ago

;)

or alternatively your pictures will be used by Sidney Uni for research purposes "

What is this sydney research could someone please enlighten me?

over a year ago

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And onto this, a student arrived, destined to imprint a disclaimer upon the troubled profiles of many Fabsters.

The student looked deep within Fab and saw all manner of pleasures and perversions within. He began to realize its sense of worth... a primordial look into the soul of human sexual pleasures. So he took the great writings of Fab and its Yantras depicting all manner of pleasures of the flesh and spirited them away, hoping to create his own great prize. He prayed the Scholarly masters of Fab would reveal unto him their deepest secrets which he could pass off to his masters as his own work. The poetry of Kitai, the philosophy of Sung, the pleasures of women - all of humanity’s psychosexual secrets laid bare for the world to see within his own hallowed writings.

But the denizens of Fab looked upon the works of the Student and were displeased and so took to writing long, complicated and pointless disclaimers warning academic institutions, plagiarising students and national television companies that their profiles, ideas, thoughts and intimate sexual pictures were their own. They could not be used for the creation of post watershed programming or getting a passing grade and if an attempt were made to do so that the full force of very little would be brought to bear upon them. Also, all those involved in stealing said works would be cursed with a nasty rash in their nether regions and their genitals would eventually fall off.

over a year ago

people used the friends option for different reasons

i get lots of random friends requests, just because that's where they can see the pictures are

they go ignored

my friends on here currently number three and i regard each (but one in particular) as a proper friend

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Other than people I speak to in the forums or by PM I clear out 'friends' after one month if they fail to contact and have been active on site.

Time for a clear out methinks

over a year ago

I let people be my friend on my profile because I look on it as a sort of "care in the community". They can wank away to their hearts content at the pictures

over a year ago

"Would it be rude to say that some couples/females chat to you for a bit add you as a friend then ignore you?

Is this just to boost their friends list up or would you delete them? "

I really don't think a woman needs to boost their friends lists as we get so many invites each day. The reality is people are fickle, get board and move onto the next person.

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

Don't add people as friends unless considering a meet with them....

over a year ago

I don't always get in touch with the folks on me friends list everytime i'm online, sometimes i just wanna visit the forums or browse, they're still friends...we don't always gotta be chit-chatting for that to remain the case

Post new Message to Thread