Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kebabs how can anyone eat them?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Two d*unk guys well spoken just got on the packed train with a kebab each not only did they smell disgusting and engulf the train with its odour the two guys ate them disgustingly lol and one of them actually said that was disgusting, he ate the lot here endeth that uncomfortable journey, d*unk people everywhere, Southampton v man utd today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Kebabs are amazing, greasy salty and filling, yum.

over a year ago

"Kebabs are amazing, greasy salty and filling, yum. "
yuk the most disgusting invention ever

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kebabs are just the yummiest, filthiest, way to end a night out on the lash. Next best thing to sex imo.

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

I love Kebabs so much they make me wanna masticate

By *xperimentalistMan
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

over a year ago

Best I ever had, was also my first - made of delicious chunks of pure roast lamb - friggin fantastic.

Kebab meat is going downhill though. Nowadays, they are made with a dubious, bland mixture of lamb and beef. (What knob-head decided that was a good idea?)

Getting harder to find a decent-tasting (and well-cooked) lamb kebab. Tend to mostly go for chicken, instead.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Shock horror well spoken people eating kebabs whatever next washed down with brown ale

over a year ago

"Best I ever had, was also my first - made of delicious chunks of pure roast lamb - friggin fantastic.

Kebab meat is going downhill though. Nowadays, they are made with a dubious, bland mixture of lamb and beef. (What knob-head decided that was a good idea?)

Getting harder to find a decent-tasting (and well-cooked) lamb kebab. Tend to mostly go for chicken, instead."

Agreed nothing like a nice lamb shish kebab. yes the quality is going down hill these days and dont get me started on that doner meat concoction, whatever that is made from

By *il FiskMan
over a year ago

sefton

"Shock horror well spoken people eating kebabs whatever next washed down with brown ale "

Next thing will be pastie butties and buckfast!

The Horror!!

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

Jesus h Christ.....fooking disgusting! Feel ill just thinking about em.....couple of my clients are kebab shops.....I've seen how that shit is stored and handled...

over a year ago

It depends where you get it from like anything. Some places do the most amazing fresh meat rather than the ground up elephants foot you can often get.

over a year ago

Kebabs are amazing when consumed when pissed, awful any other time. I'm surprised there are people in this world that don't know that!

over a year ago

"I love Kebabs so much they make me wanna masticate "

Special sauce?

over a year ago

Nothing like chomping away on a badly packed kebab.

over a year ago

Never had one , they just look wrong , the meat is left from one day till the next , how many flies must shit on it

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I couldn't eat a kebab...I don't trust what's in them or how they are cooked.

over a year ago

"I couldn't eat a kebab...I don't trust what's in them or how they are cooked."
exactly they will be ill in morning but probably won't realise it was that crap that caused it, loads were heaving on train

over a year ago

"Two d*unk guys well spoken just got on the packed train with a kebab each not only did they smell disgusting and engulf the train with its odour the two guys ate them disgustingly lol and one of them actually said that was disgusting, he ate the lot here endeth that uncomfortable journey, d*unk people everywhere, Southampton v man utd today "

Hilarious observation. Very funny lol.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

They are delicious with mint sauce eat up x

over a year ago

I would hazard a guess that they eat them with their mouth

P

over a year ago

"I would hazard a guess that they eat them with their mouth

P"

really they looked like they sucked it up out of the polystyrene tray as they intook air with eyes half closed

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I was given a kebab once by a friend on a night out.

It ranks as the most revolting item of food I've ever eaten.

My only thought was "what Donor Animal did this come from?"

Has anyone actually realised just how much Fat & Grease are in a Kebab? I like meat, but Kebab Meat is off the scale, fat wise.

over a year ago

"Two d*unk guys well spoken just got on the packed train with a kebab each not only did they smell disgusting and engulf the train with its odour the two guys ate them disgustingly lol and one of them actually said that was disgusting, he ate the lot here endeth that uncomfortable journey, d*unk people everywhere, Southampton v man utd today "

Meat..bread..chilli. What's not to like?!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Op loves them he eats them for breakfast

over a year ago

"Op loves them he eats them for breakfast "

Probably eating one right now

over a year ago

Kebabs are food of the gods

over a year ago

"Kebabs are amazing when consumed when pissed, awful any other time. I'm surprised there are people in this world that don't know that!"

People that dont drink dont know this.

They are pure filth - but when pissed after a night out they are amazing it's a fact

over a year ago

"Op loves them he eats them for breakfast "
omg I'm reaching............. For b&q bucket

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Op loves them he eats them for breakfast omg I'm reaching............. For b&q bucket "

Just get it eaten

By *asilForty77Man
over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Doner= alsatian sandwich aka a shit in a purse

over a year ago

Wouldn’t touch a Doner but give me a Chicken Shish with salad and sauce any d*unken night

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Op keeps sneaking off to have a bite of his kebab

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I tend to have chicken shish as the lamb doner and chicken doner are made off the rubbish left over.

over a year ago

I hate kebabs always have done much prefer a McDonald’s cheese burger wen I’m d*unk.but I did crave them wen I was pregnant now I hate the smell of em and look of em to in the shop with all the flies on eugh

Mrscxxx

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

I like kebabs but eating them (or any strong smelling food) in the train is wrong I think.

over a year ago

I like a kebab with all the salad, garlic and chilli sauce. Preferably on naan bread but not many places do it.

A Heart attack on a plate, but so nice! After a drink or anytime.

I don't like to make a habit of it though.

By *airytaleOfNewPorkMan
over a year ago

Close

This I love them

By *irty Boy-123Man
over a year ago

wirral

Chicken and donner half and half with salad,chilli and garlic after plenty of lager.

over a year ago

I want to eat your kebab.

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

If you want a proper kebab, you have to have schwarma. Its lamb, mutton and spices. All that grease everyone bemoans is what gives it flavour, besides which most of it runs down the kebab as it turns on the grill.

Doner meat nowadays tends to be bland and everyone gets it from the same factory, you see the Nasip Doner vans travelling around delivering them.

And they are perfectly nice when sober. Ive never had a bad one, but i know where to go.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Doner meat looks like soggy cardboard to me. I've never understood the appeal.

My go to d*unk foods are pizza or mozerrella sticks.

over a year ago

Could so do with a kebab right now

over a year ago

Some guys will eat anything sometimes lol

over a year ago

I go to a little place in Manchester for a chicken tikka kebab every once in a while

They bake the naan whilst you wait

They chicken is freshly skewered and grilled in front of you

The kebab is served as just the bread with the chicken on top

The salad and sauce is served separately

It's heavenly and very low in fat

Better still, it costs less thanna fiver for the kebab and a soft drink

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

It depends on what’s in them

If they are real chinks of beef, lamb or chicken, they can be really nice!

over a year ago

Not a fan personally, prefer subway

over a year ago

When you separate the ingredients into words sounds OK it's the reality, the dirty unkempt shop or trailer with the meat stuck on the upright contraption spinning, the placed into the polystyrene box the smell is awful doesn't smell like any meat I've ever cooked, then you watch the d*unk men eating it like they've not eaten in a week all this in an enclosed space with a full train of people forced to watch and smell, the toilet door opening and shutting right next to them one of them even went in the toilet and didn't shut door lol I mean it was a visual feast but those that wish to put that crap inside them are of course most welcome keeps it out the pigeons lol

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"When you separate the ingredients into words sounds OK it's the reality, the dirty unkempt shop or trailer with the meat stuck on the upright contraption spinning, the placed into the polystyrene box the smell is awful doesn't smell like any meat I've ever cooked, then you watch the d*unk men eating it like they've not eaten in a week all this in an enclosed space with a full train of people forced to watch and smell, the toilet door opening and shutting right next to them one of them even went in the toilet and didn't shut door lol I mean it was a visual feast but those that wish to put that crap inside them are of course most welcome keeps it out the pigeons lol "

When it comes to having gross things inside you, after some of my ex's its only upwards from here.

over a year ago

"When you separate the ingredients into words sounds OK it's the reality, the dirty unkempt shop or trailer with the meat stuck on the upright contraption spinning, the placed into the polystyrene box the smell is awful doesn't smell like any meat I've ever cooked, then you watch the d*unk men eating it like they've not eaten in a week all this in an enclosed space with a full train of people forced to watch and smell, the toilet door opening and shutting right next to them one of them even went in the toilet and didn't shut door lol I mean it was a visual feast but those that wish to put that crap inside them are of course most welcome keeps it out the pigeons lol

When it comes to having gross things inside you, after some of my ex's its only upwards from here."

lol hey my suggestion don't ever do gross meet where there is light for the social

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"When you separate the ingredients into words sounds OK it's the reality, the dirty unkempt shop or trailer with the meat stuck on the upright contraption spinning, the placed into the polystyrene box the smell is awful doesn't smell like any meat I've ever cooked, then you watch the d*unk men eating it like they've not eaten in a week all this in an enclosed space with a full train of people forced to watch and smell, the toilet door opening and shutting right next to them one of them even went in the toilet and didn't shut door lol I mean it was a visual feast but those that wish to put that crap inside them are of course most welcome keeps it out the pigeons lol

When it comes to having gross things inside you, after some of my ex's its only upwards from here.lol hey my suggestion don't ever do gross meet where there is light for the social "

Or maybe do a full 360 and only meet in pitch black. What I don't know can't hurt me eh?

over a year ago

When it comes to having gross things inside you, after some of my ex's its only upwards from here.lol hey my suggestion don't ever do gross meet where there is light for the social

Or maybe do a full 360 and only meet in pitch black. What I don't know can't hurt me eh?"

lol sort of pot luck really

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Op loves them he eats them for breakfast omg I'm reaching............. For b&q bucket "

What you eating?

By *cousesubsallyWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere out there

"Wouldn’t touch a Doner but give me a Chicken Shish with salad and sauce any d*unken night "

over a year ago

"Op loves them he eats them for breakfast omg I'm reaching............. For b&q bucket

What you eating?"

I'm not eating kebabs that's fer sure

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Op loves them he eats them for breakfast omg I'm reaching............. For b&q bucket

What you eating?I'm not eating kebabs that's fer sure "

So what you eating and don't be cheeky

over a year ago

What you eating?I'm not eating kebabs that's fer sure So what you eating and don't be cheeky "

I had chicken breast strips earlier with a honey glazed sauce quite nice

Post new Message to Thread