Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

so erm black men??

Jump to newest

By *ablo minibar123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Are you really getting as many meets as other guys seem to think you are getting?? And do you find the term BBC annoying?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

"Are you really getting as many meets as other guys seem to think you are getting?? And do you find the term BBC annoying?"

I love the BBC.....it has some excellent programming....and Match of the Day....winner

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Are you really getting as many meets as other guys seem to think you are getting?? And do you find the term BBC annoying?

I love the BBC.....it has some excellent programming....and Match of the Day....winner "

it has no good programmes and costs us for a tv licence it should be shut down

over a year ago

"Are you really getting as many meets as other guys seem to think you are getting?? And do you find the term BBC annoying?

I love the BBC.....it has some excellent programming....and Match of the Day....winner "

Scooby doo is an odd choice for a friend with benefits, I guess that must make you Shaggy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This ‘joke’ has never been done before.

over a year ago

I love the BBC.....it has some excellent programming....and Match of the Day....winner it has no good programmes and costs us for a tv licence it should be shut down "

I was quite partial to killing eve tbh, one hell of a series

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

I love the BBC.....it has some excellent programming....and Match of the Day....winner

Scooby doo is an odd choice for a friend with benefits, I guess that must make you Shaggy "

...I don't know who the dickhead in the superman t-shirt is to be fair....he just photo b0mbed my picture....arsehole...

By *izzymonkeyMan
over a year ago

Hiding In A Bush

This ‘joke’ has never been done before."

....why so serious tame...

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

I love the BBC.....it has some excellent programming....and Match of the Day....winner it has no good programmes and costs us for a tv licence it should be shut down

I was quite partial to killing eve tbh, one hell of a series"

never seen it . I've heard people talking about it

over a year ago

Scooby doo is an odd choice for a friend with benefits, I guess that must make you Shaggy

...I don't know who the dickhead in the superman t-shirt is to be fair....he just photo b0mbed my picture....arsehole... "

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

It’s not that difficult to get meets but there is a lot of rejection that comes with the territory.

The colour of my skin is not the only factor in determining how many meets I can get. Personality does go a long way.

over a year ago

Well the colour of a guy skin shouldn't stop him getting meets,I don't like the BBC label,there again I don't like any labels that are attached to

Body parts

over a year ago

"Well the colour of a guy skin shouldn't stop him getting meets,I don't like the BBC label,there again I don't like any labels that are attached to

Body parts"

How about one that says “property of red”? Xx

over a year ago

"Well the colour of a guy skin shouldn't stop him getting meets,I don't like the BBC label,there again I don't like any labels that are attached to

Body parts

How about one that says “property of red”? Xx"

Hmmmm I like the sound of that xx

over a year ago

Not had a meet to date so I would say ya BBC do get more meets

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Not had a meet to date so I would say ya BBC do get more meets "

I'm not sure that makes sense.

over a year ago

"Not had a meet to date so I would say ya BBC do get more meets

I'm not sure that makes sense."

You’re overthinking again

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

I’m part of a couple and we are fortunate to have some great meets due to our personalities. We can’t stand the BBC stereotype and amongst other preconceived ideas, it can sometimes be difficult. But what is life if you can’t educate a few people every now and then.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Not had a meet to date so I would say ya BBC do get more meets

I'm not sure that makes sense.

You’re overthinking again "

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

^^blank mind