Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

have you got it in you to be a cnut?

Jump to newest

By *ovedupstill OP   Couple
over a year ago

mullinwire

just sold my bike to someone and got what i wanted, but had trouble starting it when he came back to collect, yet started fine when he came to see it initially.

now, i suppose i could have blagged it and said 'oo, its a little temperamental' afterall it is a triumph, but instead i handed him some of his money back to get a new battery for it.

god im so bloody soft lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

i don't believe in fucking people off.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

think you did a very good thing there lovedup!!! not many decent people about these days!!!

and if it were us we would have done pretty much the same

over a year ago

mullinwire

thing is, i have been shafted myself time and again, yet i still cant bring myself to do it to others.

ah well, im just hoping what goes around comes around and there is something good coming my way. (any offers? lol)

over a year ago

mullinwire

"think you did a very good thing there lovedup!!! not many decent people about these days!!!

and if it were us we would have done pretty much the same"

im terrible for it.

went to a cafe and the woman gave me change for a 20, instead of teh 10 i gave her, and i handed it straight back.

no wonder i never have any money lol

over a year ago

Good karma never goes to waste

over a year ago

Never feel ashamed for being nice. The world needs more nice people

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

[Removed by poster at 19/03/12 18:00:55]

over a year ago

Ace call...;-)

We need more like you on our side...

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"Never feel ashamed for being nice. The world needs more nice people "

Nice words and very true..

Absolutely nothing wrong with being honest and decent...It gives you a nice sense of well being..

I dont like fucking people over or taking them on..I prefer deals to be 'win win'...

That said, and in reply to the original question..I will, with pleasure, go out of my way to be the nastiest most spiteful 'cunt' possible (not in a violent way) if someone deliberately does stitch me up..I dont buy the 'forgive and forget' mentality..

And I dont like seeing other people turned over either.

Two examples..my wife was once given two hundred pound to much by a lady in a post office...she took it back (the lady behind the counter would have probably been sacked for that)....honest?

A guy who was known for penny pinching, and knocking people for money etc knocked me down a hundred pound on a job...well, he thought he had, but he had actually got his figures wrong..and talked himself up to giving me an extra 250 quid over my original price..

He walked away with a smarmy grin on his face...I walked away knowing he had just cost himself 250 quid!...so I had a bigger grin...

And no...I didnt tell him...on the basis of 'sauce for the goose'

Dishonest?

over a year ago

thats lovely to see should be more like you in the world

we are about to give all our vinyl to a friend for him to do with it as he pleases and Mr B commented earlier knowing our luck there is something in there worth a fortune but i know for a fact should that happen he would hand it straight back and tell us its worth

its nice to be able to lay your head on the pillow at night knowing you have done the right thing

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

The wife does a bit on Ebay sometimes..or we occasionally have a clear out and flog stuff at a boot sale..but as a rule we normally give stuff away..Like a while back..we gave a fella a 3 piece suite..he didnt have one..he offered money but we wouldnt take it..so he came back and dropped it through the door later..

We were happy we had helped someone...he was happy to pay for it..'win win'...

I come form a really poor area..where people had to 'make do'..or you gave stuff to people ..hand me downs..or ups!..you hung on to stuff or fixed it...unlike todays society who throw away perfectly good t.v's all because a new type have come out..

Or bin their perfectly good glasses to buy the latest 'in' shape...my mum had hers for 30 odd years!

Not bigging ourselves up here..but hopefully we might spark someone else to just 'be nice' to a neighbour or friend...it really doesnt hurt.

over a year ago

mullinwire

well that didnt take long for the universe to reward me for being a nice guy.

got the bike i wanted from off ebay, complete with a load of spares, and been offered the other project of the same bike, so i can build a bobber for myself.

im so bloody happy right now.

over a year ago

Not soft just fair minded in my book and a nice gesture i hope he appreciated.

over a year ago

i can be a cunt, but only when people deserve it

over a year ago

I wish I could be at times, however, it is not my style to take advantage of other people for my own gain.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"just sold my bike to someone and got what i wanted, but had trouble starting it when he came back to collect, yet started fine when he came to see it initially.

now, i suppose i could have blagged it and said 'oo, its a little temperamental' afterall it is a triumph, but instead i handed him some of his money back to get a new battery for it.

god im so bloody soft lol"

Nice one - I do believe in Karma and I genuinely think the world needs more nice people. Treat others as you want to be treated. x

Post new Message to Thread