FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

‘Cancelled’ meets/socials alternative plans....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When a meet or social is cancelled what alternative plans do you make? Of course the amount of notice you have dictates what you do....

Rearrange with the same person/people?

Arrange another meet with others/someone else?

Have a night in or out?

Cry and drink cocktails?

Go to work?

Must be a pain in the ass if you’ve gone to the trouble of traveling, booking a hotel, arranging childcare, new lingerie, hair do, etc

Im curious what what you all do....discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think I've only been cancelled on once that I can remember, it was a daytime thing so i just went shopping instead

By * WillisMan
over a year ago

london essex

"When a meet or social is cancelled what alternative plans do you make? Of course the amount of notice you have dictates what you do....

Rearrange with the same person/people?

Arrange another meet with others/someone else?

Have a night in or out?

Cry and drink cocktails?

Go to work?

Must be a pain in the ass if you’ve gone to the trouble of traveling, booking a hotel, arranging childcare, new lingerie, hair do, etc

Im curious what what you all do....discuss

"

Be ready for this to be the norm. I’m guessing this has just happened to you?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Be ready for this to be the norm. I’m guessing this has just happened to you?"

Im just curious. Club meets are the way forward in my humble opinion. No-ones night is ruined if folks don’t turn up I learned that rather quick.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would just do what I was going to do anyway. When I sort a social it doesn't really matter if they turn up or not. A fantastic lady on here gave a top tip for socials... and it works.

I've never been stood up.

By *ustforkicks671Woman
over a year ago

need of a good rogering. sheffield

I got ready for my first meet on Sunday, made all the effort of getting ready, bought my train ticket, paid the car park for the whole day, then received a text saying he wasn’t going to make it in time..

I was gutted as I’d built myself up for it! So I got back in my car, went to Tesco & bought myself a bottle of wine..job done haha

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Hit the clubs.

over a year ago

Dog walk lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

When this happened to me (numerous times), I was the one that had booked the hotel and they didn’t show, I shrugged it off went and bought some food and drink, nice bubble bath then time with my toys, always take them in the bag as back up

Now I won’t book the hotel unless I really trust the person, then if cancelled nothing lost

over a year ago

Definitely had this happen more than a few times, so I've learned to kinda deal with it better each time as it's happened.

Now I make a back up plan close enough to wherever I'd arranged to meet so that there's something to fall back on if it happens - I've had some great unplanned days in truth

By *xmfrvnMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Haven't had any bad cancellations as above yet. Once before I've been cancelled on in enough time to cancel the hotel, but it was a 'while I'm pasing through' arrangemement, so no harm done.

Most recently happened Tues, then Weds. Can't be mad, I understand why. But not in enough demand to make alternate plans so just stewing in my sexual frustration.

Post new Message to Thread