Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

My profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've just updated my profile but I still struggle to find meets or just to chat to people, I've good verifications , a semi decent body, not the best lookin but I'm a nice guy who's always respectful to the ladies , can someone (nicely ,no need for abuse lol) point out what I'm doing wrong ?

Many thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What were you expectations if I can ask in all seriousness? You've got a fair few verifications so it can't all be bad.

over a year ago

not showing your face is where your profile lacks if you did that then maybe you would have more success

over a year ago

Not sure to be honest but guess I kinda figured with the amount of ladies on here I'd maybe get 1 or 2 messages every other day yeah had a few meets which have been great but maybe I just expected too much considering the sheer amount of men on here , thanks

over a year ago

Face pic is the deal breaker tho lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Go on then.... I'll take one for the team.

over a year ago

get along to socials makes a world of difference to the ammount of meets guys get once peeps get to see the real them in the flesh

over a year ago

Yeah I went to a party on sat night and it kind of worked out that way , met a lovely lady who I have chatted to on her since , thanks for the advice tho x

over a year ago

"Not sure to be honest but guess I kinda figured with the amount of ladies on here I'd maybe get 1 or 2 messages every other day yeah had a few meets which have been great but maybe I just expected too much considering the sheer amount of men on here , thanks "

if you dont have a face photo then thats the main thing they want to see so you wont get much incoming mail from girls or couples unfortunatley.

the reason is the perception is you have something to hide, which usually means attached or not a pretty face maybe.

if you dont show your face its your own choice but it is a factor which ulimatley limits new contacts being made

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

not a bad profile; does not say safe sex -- might put some of the ladies off. and cples. i say might

over a year ago

Yeah but I don't want my picture on my profile due to work, happy to send it after contact .

Didn't even notice the safe sex thing , cheers

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

"Yeah but I don't want my picture on my profile due to work, happy to send it after contact .

Didn't even notice the safe sex thing , cheers "

my pleasure;) seems like a decent/nice profile to me.

over a year ago

Like others have said you don't look to be doing too badly. There is a lot of competition on here so just keep doing what you are doing.

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

yeah,just persevere mate; i said persevere not perspire lol .

over a year ago

you have a very good profile and very hot pics to. Maybe if you put a note that you have face pics available it would attract more interest

over a year ago

Thanks for all the advice. It's very much appreciated xx

over a year ago

You have a bruise on your shoulder in one of the pics and the wall paper in another pic is a bit rubbish ... I think thats where its all going wrong I'm afraid

over a year ago

pics of action, theres only so many pics of urself u should have in my opinion, a few of playing action is what gets my attention in lots of profiles... be it filthy or erotic

over a year ago

Oo you want someone who likes photography to take creative pics?

The outfits I could dress you in ......

over a year ago

I'm intrigued x

Post new Message to Thread