Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

On a scale of 01 to 10 (10 being high)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How happy are you?

I'm a solid 09 at the moment. Life's pretty good...

For those of you with a score less than 05 (God forbid), what can you change to make is a score higher than 08?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh a 9+

Life is good , love wandering the hills and now I have discovered the joys of cycling .

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

All things considered, 6

over a year ago

over a year ago

This time last year I was probably a -2. Marriage broke down ,lost my home took an overdose and was in a real shitty dark place

Now after meeting someone new I’m a solid 9

Brought a new house moved to a new area and experiencing new things

It’s Amazing how things can change in a short period of time

By *utmegsMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Solid 5 at the moment (I’m usually a 9). Recent family bereavement has not made for a sunny outlook.

By *rReyMan
over a year ago

Waddington

I'm a solid 5, very...meh! But that's an improvement in the last six months. Maybe in another 6 I could make it SEVEN

By *oungalpha20Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

I'd say a moderate 4. Due too my mental state and a family member passing. Sorry to be a drain

over a year ago

"I'd say a moderate 4. Due too my mental state and a family member passing. Sorry to be a drain"

No don't be sorry... Understandable mate. Hope things get better soon

over a year ago

"Oh a 9+

Life is good , love wandering the hills and now I have discovered the joys of cycling .

"

Also the Wrlsh rugby team are now Number 1 in the World

over a year ago

"This time last year I was probably a -2. Marriage broke down ,lost my home took an overdose and was in a real shitty dark place

Now after meeting someone new I’m a solid 9

Brought a new house moved to a new area and experiencing new things

It’s Amazing how things can change in a short period of time "

Nice It is amazing... Just before I left UK I was 04... The moment I got on the bus to London... 08. Touch down in Norway 09 I had an aching shoulder for 08 months or so. Gone in a week of being there. Stress is a very bad thing and not good for you at all... To make big changes in your life to rid yourself of stress is the best thing you can do.

over a year ago

"Solid 5 at the moment (I’m usually a 9). Recent family bereavement has not made for a sunny outlook."

Sorry to hear mate... Best wishes

over a year ago

"I'm a solid 5, very...meh! But that's an improvement in the last six months. Maybe in another 6 I could make it SEVEN "

Only you can make that happen... Good luck man

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS
over a year ago

hoyland

I’d say I’m a 5.. but not because of anything serious just because I’m stuck in a rut.. you get to where you don’t have many friends anymore because you were always shy and never did anything, your family don’t seem to bother with you that much because you have MUCH younger siblings and you don’t live at home anymore, I lost my job so on doal which = skint and no matter how many applications I send I can’t get another.. and yeh just a rut, god I might go have a little cry now....

over a year ago

I have some really up and down days but today is going to an 8, I can feel it

over a year ago

"I’d say I’m a 5.. but not because of anything serious just because I’m stuck in a rut.. you get to where you don’t have many friends anymore because you were always shy and never did anything, your family don’t seem to bother with you that much because you have MUCH younger siblings and you don’t live at home anymore, I lost my job so on doal which = skint and no matter how many applications I send I can’t get another.. and yeh just a rut, god I might go have a little cry now.... "

Think of losing your job as an opportunity. Is there something you have really wanted to do? Stay positive... A positive attitude goes a long way. I know it's easy said than done when you feel all hope is gone but believe me it's never the end of the world... Make big changes. stay as far away from anything negative that makes you sad and depressed. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. If anything brings you down you don't need it in your life. I take life each day as it comes. I have one plan in my life. Get a van... that's it. I will work until I get it then just use it to work to get just enough money to pay for the upkeep of van and food. That's all I need... Money don't mean anything to me or possessions. I don't need that shit. Hope things get better soon

over a year ago

I'm a low score at the moment. My son is moving away with his mum this weekend so no more school runs for me due to distance. It hurts.

over a year ago

"I have some really up and down days but today is going to an 8, I can feel it"

That's the way... Start your day off with a positive thought and think positively and others around you will feed off it. Amazing things happen with a positive outlook on life. Hope you do have a fantastic day and I'm hoping it's a good 09 for you.

over a year ago

"I'm a low score at the moment. My son is moving away with his mum this weekend so no more school runs for me due to distance. It hurts."

Sorry mate how far is the distance?

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

"Oh a 9+

"

I love cycling too; it really does bring a degree of happiness that can't be found elsewhere (except for skiing, running, ice-skating, motor cycling...) So, as I'm out and about quite a bit on the touring bicycle, road bike and motorbike, I'm supper happy - 9++ - not quite a 10 as there's always room for more happiness in the world.

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS
over a year ago

hoyland

"I’d say I’m a 5.. but not because of anything serious just because I’m stuck in a rut.. you get to where you don’t have many friends anymore because you were always shy and never did anything, your family don’t seem to bother with you that much because you have MUCH younger siblings and you don’t live at home anymore, I lost my job so on doal which = skint and no matter how many applications I send I can’t get another.. and yeh just a rut, god I might go have a little cry now....

Think of losing your job as an opportunity. Is there something you have really wanted to do? Stay positive... A positive attitude goes a long way. I know it's easy said than done when you feel all hope is gone but believe me it's never the end of the world... Make big changes. stay as far away from anything negative that makes you sad and depressed. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. If anything brings you down you don't need it in your life. I take life each day as it comes. I have one plan in my life. Get a van... that's it. I will work until I get it then just use it to work to get just enough money to pay for the upkeep of van and food. That's all I need... Money don't mean anything to me or possessions. I don't need that shit. Hope things get better soon "

Thank you .. really quite kind of you.

over a year ago

over a year ago

9’for cheeky

over a year ago

Happiness is an abstract concept that I couldn’t possible quantify.

By *oungAndFreeOnesCouple
over a year ago

Telford

5 over here:

NOT enough playtime being had.. but it's the weekend so... soon a 10? Ha!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

over a year ago

"I’d say I’m a 5.. but not because of anything serious just because I’m stuck in a rut.. you get to where you don’t have many friends anymore because you were always shy and never did anything, your family don’t seem to bother with you that much because you have MUCH younger siblings and you don’t live at home anymore, I lost my job so on doal which = skint and no matter how many applications I send I can’t get another.. and yeh just a rut, god I might go have a little cry now....

Think of losing your job as an opportunity. Is there something you have really wanted to do? Stay positive... A positive attitude goes a long way. I know it's easy said than done when you feel all hope is gone but believe me it's never the end of the world... Make big changes. stay as far away from anything negative that makes you sad and depressed. Surround yourself with things that make you happy. If anything brings you down you don't need it in your life. I take life each day as it comes. I have one plan in my life. Get a van... that's it. I will work until I get it then just use it to work to get just enough money to pay for the upkeep of van and food. That's all I need... Money don't mean anything to me or possessions. I don't need that shit. Hope things get better soon

Thank you .. really quite kind of you. "

You're welcome... No go and grab your happiness

over a year ago

"97.5 "

You had to be different lol... But good score.

over a year ago

10e life great...

By *inkysexpotMan
over a year ago

leeds

Putting everything into perspective....I'd say about a 6.

A few things going on so feeling a little apprehensive.

over a year ago

"I'm a low score at the moment. My son is moving away with his mum this weekend so no more school runs for me due to distance. It hurts.

Sorry mate how far is the distance? "

Thanks, 2 hours drive. Not that far but more the practicalities. 15 minutes at the moment. We will all adapt, but I don't want too.

If my son scores a 10 then I will too!

over a year ago

totaling along at an 8.. despite lifes best efforts.

over a year ago

I'm pretty low at the moment, probably a 2/3. Life sucks but i shall dust myself off and put my face on and get past it.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger hey

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I'm very content atm and would put it at a solid 8.5-9/10

Perfection doesn't exist anyways

over a year ago

"How happy are you?

I'm a solid 09 at the moment. Life's pretty good...

For those of you with a score less than 05 (God forbid), what can you change to make is a score higher than 08? "

Probably a 4 but considering a few months ago I was a 1 I'm getting there. Joined a gym to get fit and boost my confidence and all the help and advice from all you lovely fabbers has definitely helped. I will be an 8 in no time.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I haven't got a perfect life, but i'm one of those annoyingly optimistic people that finds a silver lining in every cloud - so I'd say around 9.

Would my life be better if it changed? I wouldn't say better, just different - there will always be things to get you down, but there will also always be positives and enjoyment to be found in every day. I believe that it's all about how you view the world and react to things

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yep. Almost always happy. If I’m a miserable git, I get told and it never lasts long.

over a year ago

About a 3-4 , lots going on and it’s a bumpy road. Another day it might be a 6. Just doing the best I can with what life throws at me x

over a year ago

Infinity

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

An 8, which gets pushed to a 9 or more at times.

Some days you might feel like the world is crumbling around you, but you’ve got to work to push it away or else it will eat you up and drag you in to the depths.

Be positive, don’t let the small things stress you, reach out and smile

Life is what you make it, so grab it by the scruff and ride it before it’s gone !

By *rAdventurousJayMan
over a year ago

Kent

over a year ago

Usually an 8 or 9 for me - Mrs

I think when it’s lower I fight to get back up.

over a year ago

I,m right up there 8/9 . I live in a fantastic county ,I have the best friends on here , get to walk the coast path kayak in the sea every week it’s great

over a year ago

"I'm a low score at the moment. My son is moving away with his mum this weekend so no more school runs for me due to distance. It hurts."

Do your best to remember that there will be other memories and moments to make and treasure what you did get. I’m sorry it must be hard. X. - Mrs

Post new Message to Thread