Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab

Jump to newest

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

What's your reasons for joining fab guys?

My first initial reason was too just 'fuck' as a friend of mine introduced me on the basis it was a 'sex site'. I don't see it like that anymore, it's like a small community which im greatful to be apart off apologise for the rambling I'm in a good mood.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I hope you don't mind the girls responding as well as the guys.

An ex introduced me to fab as he had been using it for a while before we met. Loved it from the start so when I found myself single again a few years later I got myself a single account. Being a single mum nights out were tricky so the chat rooms gave me social interaction with likeminded folks and I was able to arrange daytime meets and the occasional club visit to get the sexy time too.

I met my partner in the chat rooms and I'm very glad that because I remained in the scene I managed to find someone else with a similar outlook to my own. I couldn't have gone back to vanilla.

So my initial reason for joining was to try something new with a new boyfriend but my reasons for being on fab have changed with my needs and circumstances.

over a year ago

To get away from a relationship that finished and experience new things, it’s been ok I suppose.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I used it to broaden my swinging and get to know other people. I was and am now single. It offers knowing and meeting people who are broader than club life and who generally are a great bunch. I get more than I expected from it

over a year ago

"Well I hope you don't mind the girls responding as well as the guys.

An ex introduced me to fab as he had been using it for a while before we met. Loved it from the start so when I found myself single again a few years later I got myself a single account. Being a single mum nights out were tricky so the chat rooms gave me social interaction with likeminded folks and I was able to arrange daytime meets and the occasional club visit to get the sexy time too.

I met my partner in the chat rooms and I'm very glad that because I remained in the scene I managed to find someone else with a similar outlook to my own. I couldn't have gone back to vanilla.

So my initial reason for joining was to try something new with a new boyfriend but my reasons for being on fab have changed with my needs and circumstances."

over a year ago

Similar too me

over a year ago

To try to have some sexy fun that I'm no longer getting at home. Not that I've had much through fab though.

over a year ago

This isnt fab guys its fabswingers the boys clubs over there

over a year ago

I'm single

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We joined as some members at Chams told us about it. It's a good way to keep in touch.

over a year ago

If you mean why did we join fab and not fab guys then its to broaden my sex life and experiance great sex with outhers.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I joined to report a fake profile using pictures of me, and never left.

By *hy_bangor_bi-girlWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

"I joined to report a fake profile using pictures of me, and never left. "

Ha ha ha brilliant!

over a year ago

My ex boss told me about fab when I left job and moved outta town. 7 years later I am still here. We are still fab friends

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man
over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

I apologise by guys I meant everyone

Post new Message to Thread