Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is your preferance, sexually?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you sexually like white, black, asian, thin, curvy, shaven, unshaven, men, women, tv/ts, older, younger? etc you get my drift.

State your preferances.. Just a bit of fun!

For example mine are older white men up to 50, slim to athletic, stubble no beard. Looks younger than their birth age

Women of any race older then 24 up to 55, curvy and shaven.

But sometimes some people fall through the cracks and excite me sexually but those above are what I look for.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Age wise I have limits as looks but race/sexuality/class mean nothing its more about the person. I Do avoid self absorbed arseholes though they are just a pain.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Clean people!!! I don’t discriminate with race, size and things like that. But, personality and cleanliness go a long way.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Age wise I have limits as looks but race/sexuality/class mean nothing its more about the person. I Do avoid self absorbed arseholes though they are just a pain. "

Oh yeah being a decent person also matters to me. Could never sleep with someone who was impossible to get on with!

over a year ago

I prefer red heads and women with long hair and faces that I'm attracted to. This is not set in stone though, as long as they have a face that I like then it's all gravy

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t have a set preference for type as I’m attracted to all sorts of different people for various reasons. I’d have missed out on some fantastic experiences if I’d have a certain type.

I have an age range, but I choose whether I decide to go outside of this and I have for those that have captured my imagination

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Age wise I have limits as looks but race/sexuality/class mean nothing its more about the person. I Do avoid self absorbed arseholes though they are just a pain.

Oh yeah being a decent person also matters to me. Could never sleep with someone who was impossible to get on with! "

Precisely! It goes looks and attraction are important in meeting someone expecialy in a swinging environment but for me there has to be some banter/chat there has to be both a physical and mental attraction to make it fun.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hilarious, happy, honest, hippies. I also like the letter H.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Not an aesthetic type. Men, generally older. Women no type at all. I like intelligent people. People who make me laugh and find my odd sense of humour amusing. I like authentic people. And I get such a wide on for those who can playfully, sarcastically tease and keep me interested.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I like people that make my cunt tingle.

over a year ago

"I like people that make my cunt tingle."

This

By *xperimentalistMan
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 29/08/19 17:35:12]

over a year ago

Sally

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I like men and women who I can laugh with, enjoy their company and are nice people in general.

But I also go weak for strong arms on a man

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Not an aesthetic type. Men, generally older. Women no type at all. I like intelligent people. People who make me laugh and find my odd sense of humour amusing. I like authentic people. And I get such a wide on for those who can playfully, sarcastically tease and keep me interested."

Meli, are you inside my brain?!

Mrs TMN x

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

Love Asians though the women seem to dislike me, a lot. Open to all sorts, came here to explore. Age wise i do prefer guys to be younger, though most men I've been with have been older, but women of all ages.

over a year ago

I like women across the board, don’t have a type, as long as they have a sense of humour and don’t over use the emoji.

over a year ago

"I like women across the board, don’t have a type, as long as they have a sense of humour and don’t over use the emoji."

By *r_Jake70Man
over a year ago

London

I like women who make my cock twitch

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Good people is a good start, with some intrigue and open to exploration but I quite like where not going so the fun is the finding out together

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Not an aesthetic type. Men, generally older. Women no type at all. I like intelligent people. People who make me laugh and find my odd sense of humour amusing. I like authentic people. And I get such a wide on for those who can playfully, sarcastically tease and keep me interested.

Mrs TMN x "

Nah, I'm just brilliant.

over a year ago

Love a woman who takes control x

over a year ago

A woman with an hairy minge who can take it up in the ass like a champ while singing Celine Dion

over a year ago

"A woman with an hairy minge who can take it up in the ass like a champ while singing Celine Dion "

CEeeeeeEeeeeEEEeeeliiiiiiiiine

DiiioooooOoOOOooOnnnaaahhhhhh

over a year ago

"Not an aesthetic type. Men, generally older. Women no type at all. I like intelligent people. People who make me laugh and find my odd sense of humour amusing. I like authentic people. And I get such a wide on for those who can playfully, sarcastically tease and keep me interested.

Mrs TMN x

Nah, I'm just brilliant. "

And modest

over a year ago

Older white men 35+.

Tall, shaven/smooth body, hair on the head, chunky/thick thighs.

Where is he?!

over a year ago

"A woman with an hairy minge who can take it up in the ass like a champ while singing Celine Dion

CEeeeeeEeeeeEEEeeeliiiiiiiiine

DiiioooooOoOOOooOnnnaaahhhhhh"

I am in

over a year ago

Can’t forget sexy gingers.

over a year ago

"I don’t have a set preference for type as I’m attracted to all sorts of different people for various reasons. I’d have missed out on some fantastic experiences if I’d have a certain type.

I have an age range, but I choose whether I decide to go outside of this and I have for those that have captured my imagination "

This for me too.. I have ranges with floating borders depending on who I'm talking to.

over a year ago

"A woman with an hairy minge who can take it up in the ass like a champ while singing Celine Dion "

My arse will go on

over a year ago

"A woman with an hairy minge who can take it up in the ass like a champ while singing Celine Dion

My arse will go on"

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Alive

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"Age wise I have limits as looks but race/sexuality/class mean nothing its more about the person. I Do avoid self absorbed arseholes though they are just a pain. "

Could not of put it better then that. What the lovely lady said

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Do you sexually like white, black, asian, thin, curvy, shaven, unshaven, men, women, tv/ts, older, younger? etc you get my drift.

For example mine are older white men up to 50, slim to athletic, stubble no beard. Looks younger than their birth age

But sometimes some people fall through the cracks and excite me sexually but those above are what I look for."

Erm that my business really isn’t it?

over a year ago

"Do you sexually like white, black, asian, thin, curvy, shaven, unshaven, men, women, tv/ts, older, younger? etc you get my drift.

But sometimes some people fall through the cracks and excite me sexually but those above are what I look for.

Erm that my business really isn’t it?"

Erm, why comment then ?

over a year ago

Older dark haired men. Nice faces. Attentive.

Woman I prefer curvy and pretty

over a year ago

brilliant

By *irthandgirthMan
over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Age wise, as long as it's not weird.

Race, don't mind

Height, don't mind

Weight, don't mind

Distance, don't mind

Chemistry and spark... essential

over a year ago

Definately BBW and PAWG women.

over a year ago

Someone that isnt a knobhead.

A fresh smelling funny non knobhead for me please

over a year ago

I like sexy people

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Prefer men my age or older and i like them filthy minded. The rest is negotiable.

over a year ago

In an ideal world I'd be meeting a black thick lady through this site

By *ucklingsCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

I like to keep in line with our age range as a guide line. However, if we are attracted to them, who knows. The only real deal breaker is a full grown bush, men and women. Xx

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I prefer older woman and couples for a multitude of reasons, but primarily I look for an inventive and imaginative mind, confidence is sexy for me.

Where someone is born or the colour of their skin is inconsequential, intelligence and a "can do" attitude is all I require.

over a year ago

"I like to keep in line with our age range as a guide line. However, if we are attracted to them, who knows. The only real deal breaker is a full grown bush, men and women. Xx"

Why so many people are anti bush?

I say bring back the bush

over a year ago

For a relationship looks aren’t important. Personality all the way.

For just fun, initial attraction of small petite women and bearded men with dad bods

T

over a year ago

I prefer men close to my own age. Personality is really important. Make me laugh, that’s the way to get the key to Pandora’s box

over a year ago

Tall, smart, sassy.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

But sometimes some people fall through the cracks and excite me sexually but those above are what I look for."

I'll take naked, female and willing.

over a year ago

My FWB is Egyptian 30 yrs old been enjoining each other for 6yrs she is Muslim so I guess my preference is Muslim women!

By *lack UhuruMan
over a year ago

Leeds

My preference is women only. I do have a age range like most but race, height, colour, size, religion or where they come from is irrelevant for me.

I look for intelligence, sense of humour, a connection and women who have a naughty, kinky side to them

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A woman who isn't afraid to explore her sexuality. It's never about tits and ass. It's about the way you walk, the way you talk and the way you think.

over a year ago

"Clean people!!! I don’t discriminate with race, size and things like that. But, personality and cleanliness go a long way. "

I second this

over a year ago

My FWB is Muslim

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

The ones that make my willy hard.

over a year ago

So looks/sexual wise

Pretty face (love a doll face)

Seductive Eyes that talk

White pale skin

Small boobs

Big bum

Age isnt important as long as they hold a decent conversation and are on my wavelength

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

My preference sexually is naked and more than 2 people, I’m not too hung up on labels so as long as your fun and horny I’m happy

over a year ago

I don't think I have a type as it's the open-mindedness side of of a woman that intrigues me. Someone who likes to explore and experiment. So this could be a multitude of lovely ladies. Still hoping to meet one of you fantastic fabbers. Patience, patience,patience.

over a year ago

So looks/sexual wise

Seductive Eyes that talk

White pale skin

Small boobs

Big bum

Age isnt important as long as they hold a decent conversation and are on my wavelength

"

That’s me

Except I can’t hold a decent conversation

over a year ago

So looks/sexual wise

Seductive Eyes that talk

White pale skin

Small boobs

Big bum

"

It's a hard wavelength to get on to

over a year ago

Preference is to have sex!

Simples

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I prefer maturity in a woman and not because some think that maturity equals experience.

It's amazing how many fabbers of a certain age and I include myself in that who have limited experience in the bedroom for all sorts of reasons.

It's that mutual desire to explore that is attractive.

Therefore race creed or colour doesn't come into the equation at all.

There has to be a physical attraction but it doesn't matter how amazingly beautiful anyone is if they have the vocabulary of a 12 year old or are only interested in their own needs.

I won't meet anyone under the age of 40 because I have kids who are almost 30.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Men or women 25+ who look their age or younger. Some sort of connection other than purely sexual. Intelligence or muscular a bonus. Anything else is variable.

By *ambornemanMan
over a year ago

In your town now

Shaved bbw not bothered about age

over a year ago

Ouch!

"Older" males up to 50...shoot me now

over a year ago

Not so fussy about body type, but if you are a lady with a pretty face, filthy mind, like to drink too much, swear too much, have a dark sense of humour and like to laugh at inappropriate things, then I think we'd get along just fine.

over a year ago

A woman

By *uzukiNo1Woman
over a year ago

Rhyl

Bi guys....

Preferably 2.....

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

Intelligence and a sense of humour for me.

Don't have a type per se

over a year ago

I adore witty guys who are pretty laid back ,the ability to make me laugh is a huge turn on ,no preferences in race, colour or otherwise

over a year ago

Blue rinse and rollers

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow

Black.Tall,gym fit,ideally a six pack or more. Good teeth. Like getting their ass eaten

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Black or mixed, in good shape within reason, with a brain that works properly.

over a year ago

My specifications are on my profile. I'm very straightforward and specific in my fab search

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I usually go for beards and glasses but I like guys that can make me laugh and are quick witted x

over a year ago

"I usually go for beards and glasses but I like guys that can make me laugh and are quick witted x"

Well I’m back up for the weekend haha.

I’ll have to send you a quick witted message.

over a year ago

Tall, well groomed (tidy beards more than welcome), 25-40ish, slim/lean/gym fit/dad bods, tattoos, good teeth.

Not fussy at all

over a year ago

Nobody can get through I'm so fussy

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Ideally my type is tall broad with big thighs. However I'm one of those women who can be laughed into bed. If you can entertain me with wit and hijinks then you have me.

over a year ago

I'm definitely in favour.

over a year ago

Gary- hot, curvy, long haired brunettes (I.e Kelly Brooke)

Lisa- Preferably average/tall in height dark hair and dark eyes

Great sense of humour and personality is always a big attraction

By *andS33Couple
over a year ago

hyde

Beards...hairy chest...mans man!

Easily pleased

over a year ago

Curvy, pretty eyes and smile. Definitely prefer ladies of a darker shade of color. Voice and the way a woman laugh also are very important to me. I know a lot of extremely good looking women whose voice sounds like nail on a chalkboard...extremely unappealing.

over a year ago

"Tall, well groomed (tidy beards more than welcome), 25-40ish, slim/lean/gym fit/dad bods, tattoos, good teeth.

Not fussy at all "

If only someone like that read your post

over a year ago

So looks/sexual wise

Seductive Eyes that talk

White pale skin

Small boobs

Big bum

It's a hard wavelength to get on to "

You seem to be riding the wavelength well ??

over a year ago

"Tall, well groomed (tidy beards more than welcome), 25-40ish, slim/lean/gym fit/dad bods, tattoos, good teeth.

Not fussy at all

If only someone like that read your post "

Is that a hint?

over a year ago

Not fussy at all

If only someone like that read your post

Is that a hint? "

Maybe, there may be an inbox if that’s not too strong a hint

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Mannerism : masculine/manly. Mature in mind. Confident.

Ethnicity : any race or colour but often I am not sexually attracted to orientals, unless they look like Koji Murofushi.

Physique : athletic/ fit/ Fit dad's bod. Don't mind height but taller is better.

Groom : prefer some body hair but well groomed and clean. Love stubbles.

Age : No age limit as long as they fulfil the criteria above.

over a year ago

Tall with tanned skin

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Alpha males, white over 5ft 10 maybe with stubble. Dark eyes, dark hair not overly hairy.

Someone who's athletic, toned and in great shape not into the big bodybuilder type. Someone who has a few of the same interest as me.

From about 40 upto 55 who's confident with a great smile.

So if you're reading this pop a message on here.

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Amanda Lamb....not that I’m being overly specific, but....

over a year ago

No real physically type but obviously have to have some chemistry.

I get on more with gamers, nerds and people into rock music

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The only "type" I have is someone that I connect and find a chemistry with that is on my wavelength and I find attractive and they find the same with me - none of the other factors come into it really apart from possibly age, and even that is flexible if the aforementioned connection and chemistry are there.

over a year ago

I would love to meet a black lady as I think they absolutely beautiful,but where I live there isn't many of those beauties about.

over a year ago

Alive

over a year ago

"I would love to meet a black lady as I think they absolutely beautiful,but where I live there isn't many of those beauties about."

Go to Dominican Republic

over a year ago

"Amanda Lamb....not that I’m being overly specific, but.... "

Who ??

over a year ago

A bit far to go for a bit of fun lol

over a year ago

London

"I would love to meet a black lady as I think they absolutely beautiful,but where I live there isn't many of those beauties about.

Go to Dominican Republic "

Oh yes. Or to a Dominican bar here.

over a year ago

"I would love to meet a black lady as I think they absolutely beautiful,but where I live there isn't many of those beauties about.

Go to Dominican Republic

Oh yes. Or to a Dominican bar here. "

Or a Caribbean one!

You’ll find there plenty of us black ladies hanging around in one of those!

over a year ago

London

Go to Dominican Republic

Oh yes. Or to a Dominican bar here.

Or a Caribbean one!

You’ll find there plenty of us black ladies hanging around in one of those! "

I love the Dominican one because of the music.

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Any lady with a dirty laugh, the ability to raise an eyebrow, saucy grin and a twinkle in the eye. If they are also a size 14 to 18 with a kinky side (willing to peg, milk or fist me)and likes to dress to impress in the bedroom, corsetry, latex, fishnet etc, then im in heaven.

PS. All of these are "would likes". If i can find her, Ill make her a martini using unicorn tears.

By *hezuMan
over a year ago

London

I like a contrast to my skin white or dark and I like fit dont have to be slim just not out of shape looking

over a year ago

I dont really have a preference on race and I dont have a fixated type although blondes are my weakness. But I usually like women 10 or 20 years older than me!

By *aughtyforcouplesMan
over a year ago

exeter

I don't have a type as such, its more about how a person carries themselves and talks, someone comfortable in their own skin with a bit of sass ??

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"Older white men 35+.

Where is he?! "

Jumps up and down waving my hands.

My type. The eyes, they start the whole thing. Someone who enjoys a bit of craic. And it goes from there really. Quietly confident in themselves helps a massive amount.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Do you sexually like white, black, asian, thin, curvy, shaven, unshaven, men, women, tv/ts, older, younger? etc you get my drift."

Yes, all of those

over a year ago

People who stimulate my mind, make me laugh, don’t smell of popcorn or salami, look nice, and who think I look nice too. - Mrs

over a year ago

"Older white men 35+.

Where is he?!

Jumps up and down waving my hands.

My type. The eyes, they start the whole thing. Someone who enjoys a bit of craic. And it goes from there really. Quietly confident in themselves helps a massive amount. "

I love the Irish!

over a year ago

"Can’t forget sexy gingers.

"

Always good to hear

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Those who I connect with at a level beyond mere sexual activity. The person who can challenge stimulate engage enrage and enrapture me in equal measure. Who accepts me and my failings as I am. One who recognises that for all the talk of NSA, recreational fucking, and divorcing emotions from any form of human experience, we are human emotional creatures and that is how life should be lived.

Maybe I really dont belong here....

By *teve1313Man
over a year ago

basingstoke

"Age wise, as long as it's not weird.

Race, don't mind

Height, don't mind

Weight, don't mind

Distance, don't mind

Chemistry and spark... snapessential"

over a year ago

"Do you sexually like white, black, asian, thin, curvy, shaven, unshaven, men, women, tv/ts, older, younger? etc you get my drift."

I have some generic preferences but it's more about click and connection as I love variety. If you can engage my mind, you'll become more attractive to me automatically.

In terms of the categories above;

Ethnicity is of no importance to me - there are beautiful women of all races.

Figure - anything from slender to curvy. Beyond curvy is less likely.

Shaven/unshaven - shaven is more beautiful, unshaven is more sexy.

Sex - women only.

Age - really young Fabbers (teen/early 20s) look very young to me now, but if they look a bit older. Around my ageis fine. Also there are some older women (late 40s/early 50s) with brilliant figures on here.

But there's a difference between being open to a lot of kinds of people and wanting to sleep with all of those people - there's got to be that mental connection or else it won't work.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

mine change all the time but one thing that remains is they have to entice my mind and I theirs.

Post new Message to Thread