Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you consider going steady with someone who isn't into swinging ? If not why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes but not opening that can of worms

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

No as I woukdnt want to give this lifestyle up I love the social side just as much

over a year ago

"No as I woukdnt want to give this lifestyle up I love the social side just as much "

So if you fell hard for someone would you walk away if he didn't want this lifestyle?

By *oney to the beeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Would you consider going steady with someone who isn't into swinging ? If not why?"

Yes if I liked them enough. Why wouldn't you consider it if it was a potential soul mate?

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

You askin?

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"No as I woukdnt want to give this lifestyle up I love the social side just as much

So if you fell hard for someone would you walk away if he didn't want this lifestyle?"

Cant answer that till it happens and cant see it happening lol

over a year ago

"Would you consider going steady with someone who isn't into swinging ? If not why?

Yes if I liked them enough. Why wouldn't you consider it if it was a potential soul mate?"

I think would give it up.

over a year ago

I always thought the answer would be no, but if B said he didn't want to swing then I would absolutely respect that, providing we indulged in plenty of kinky fuckery ourselves.

P

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Would you consider going steady with someone who isn't into swinging ? If not why?"

No.

If, I was to ever consider a relationship again, then it would have to be with someone who was also involved in this lifestyle.

I have made too many amazing friends, have a wonderful social circle.

I wouldn't walk away from friends for a man.

Did that once, never again.

over a year ago

"Would you consider going steady with someone who isn't into swinging ? If not why?

No.

If, I was to ever consider a relationship again, then it would have to be with someone who was also involved in this lifestyle.

Did that once, never again. "

Would you stop playing with others though?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

No.

Did that once, never again.

Would you stop playing with others though?"

I have many, just platonic friends, I have made here, some have become like family.. They will always come first.

As for your question, I don't know.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes I would as long as they realised that they didn't own me or my sexuality and didn't get all caveman if I talked to men, flirted with them and spoke openly about sex.

over a year ago

"Yes I would as long as they realised that they didn't own me or my sexuality and didn't get all caveman if I talked to men, flirted with them and spoke openly about sex. "

over a year ago

"Yes I would as long as they realised that they didn't own me or my sexuality and didn't get all caveman if I talked to men, flirted with them and spoke openly about sex. "

Good points

over a year ago

Yes

Swinging is very much on the sidelines of life

I don't feel the need or want to swing

As I said in another thread a couple of nights ago, if it weren't for the forums, I wouldn't be here

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Yes because I'm not a swinger... I enjoy aspects of it... But no matter how hard I try I just can't get my head around "sharing" in certain aspects. I have enjoyed many of the experiences so far and will hope they continue until I meet someone. That's not to say I want a vanilla sex life when I do meet someone.

By *icada 3301Man
over a year ago

Swindon / London

"Yes because I'm not a swinger... I enjoy aspects of it... But no matter how hard I try I just can't get my head around "sharing" in certain aspects. I have enjoyed many of the experiences so far and will hope they continue until I meet someone. That's not to say I want a vanilla sex life when I do meet someone. "

But then wouldn't it depend on what aspects you and they like?

What I mean is, what if they very much like the "hotwife" scenario. If you were not sharing him with others, would you not indulge in such an activity? Or how about MMF or FFM if you are bisexual, especially if again you were not sharing him with the other woman?

There is no definitive way, swinging is what you want it to be

over a year ago

"Yes because I'm not a swinger... I enjoy aspects of it... But no matter how hard I try I just can't get my head around "sharing" in certain aspects. I have enjoyed many of the experiences so far and will hope they continue until I meet someone. That's not to say I want a vanilla sex life when I do meet someone. "

I wouldn't class myself as a swinger either but if I met someone I think I'd like to play together

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

After being on here for about 13 years (ma last girlfriend of 7 years knew I was on here) , and having had some damned good meets, I'd give this lifestyle up in an instant if I met a lady who floated my boat

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes

over a year ago

Yeah for sure now, been seeing my FWB for 6 yrs she is ,Muslim turns me on to hell, going to make a go of it now I have retired Egyptian woman are furiously protective of their men, and that is so horny to me.

over a year ago

Yes and found the same. Ive never been a swinger mind.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

So many not swingers but on a swinging site

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Not really. Although sex is not the only value of a good relationship I would be dishonest to my self and repressing myself to do so. And surely a good relationship is where everyone in it is free to turely be themself? Although I'm monogomus in terms of relationships I am also a massive deviant. Life is too short and I love deviance, moresomes and women. It's part of my core sexuality. Luckily I found love on here with a woman who feels the same. And I love that we get to share this side to our sexuality together. Because who better to share your sex deviance with than your partner?

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Yes because I'm not a swinger... I enjoy aspects of it... But no matter how hard I try I just can't get my head around "sharing" in certain aspects. I have enjoyed many of the experiences so far and will hope they continue until I meet someone. That's not to say I want a vanilla sex life when I do meet someone.

I wouldn't class myself as a swinger either but if I met someone I think I'd like to play together "

Swinging to me isnt just about the sex I've met so many friends etc I love the social side to coukd I give up all the friends and the social circle I've met no

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Yes.

No further explanation necessary

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"So many not swingers but on a swinging site "

If I met the right lady who had similar interests, then maybe we could open a couples profile. I'd have to meet and fall in love with a 20 something year old stunner to get any meets though

over a year ago

"So many not swingers but on a swinging site "

You don't have to be in a constant state of swing or constantly 'looking'

You can be a swinger and then not a swinger ... and then a swinger again if it takes your fancy.

It's not like once you do it, you always have to do it.

You can also take aspects of the lifestyle to suit. It isn't a fixed adventure.

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Yes because I'm not a swinger... I enjoy aspects of it... But no matter how hard I try I just can't get my head around "sharing" in certain aspects. I have enjoyed many of the experiences so far and will hope they continue until I meet someone. That's not to say I want a vanilla sex life when I do meet someone.

But then wouldn't it depend on what aspects you and they like?

What I mean is, what if they very much like the "hotwife" scenario. If you were not sharing him with others, would you not indulge in such an activity? Or how about MMF or FFM if you are bisexual, especially if again you were not sharing him with the other woman?

There is no definitive way, swinging is what you want it to be

"

That's the funny thing... I would be happy to be shared but I wouldn't be able to share... So that makes me feel a bit selfish about it. Yes I would love MFM... But I'm not bi so a fmf wouldn't interest me.i like to social side and have made some lovely friends. I really enjoyed the club I went too. But I can't see myself meeting anyone on the scene or off this site as most don't want 1-1 or to date.

over a year ago

Yes I'm yet to go with someone who is into swinging

over a year ago

No. I don't believe in monogamy

over a year ago

"Not really. Although sex is not the only value of a good relationship I would be dishonest to my self and repressing myself to do so. And surely a good relationship is where everyone in it is free to turely be themself? Although I'm monogomus in terms of relationships I am also a massive deviant. Life is too short and I love deviance, moresomes and women. It's part of my core sexuality. Luckily I found love on here with a woman who feels the same. And I love that we get to share this side to our sexuality together. Because who better to share your sex deviance with than your partner?"

Your so very lucky

By *icada 3301Man
over a year ago

Swindon / London

"But I can't see myself meeting anyone on the scene or off this site as most don't want 1-1 or to date. "

What do you mean?

I have spoken to a few people on Fab who ended up falling for each other, starting a relationship and moving in together

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"So many not swingers but on a swinging site

You don't have to be in a constant state of swing or constantly 'looking'

You can be a swinger and then not a swinger ... and then a swinger again if it takes your fancy.

It's not like once you do it, you always have to do it.

You can also take aspects of the lifestyle to suit. It isn't a fixed adventure."

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

Yes. I am not a swinger and would not swing if I were in a "real" couple.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Yes, that would be my preference.

I didn’t join Fab as a swinger. I joined Fab as a stop gap for sex between relationships.

I don’t have the type of personality that can sit back and watch a guy i have feelings for knob someone else. I know i’d go ape shit.

Plus on here it’s always about sex. You chat to someone and said you went to bed late and they automatically assume it’s because you were involved in a 10 guy gangbang, not because you got caught up in a re run of Midsommer Murders.

It gets exhausting feeling like you have to be a dirty bitch 24/7 just because you’re on a Swingers site.

over a year ago

Hey brilliant answer lol x well written x

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow

"Yes, that would be my preference.

I didn’t join Fab as a swinger. I joined Fab as a stop gap for sex between relationships.

I don’t have the type of personality that can sit back and watch a guy i have feelings for knob someone else. I know i’d go ape shit.

Plus on here it’s always about sex. You chat to someone and said you went to bed late and they automatically assume it’s because you were involved in a 10 guy gangbang, not because you got caught up in a re run of Midsommer Murders.

It gets exhausting feeling like you have to be a dirty bitch 24/7 just because you’re on a Swingers site.

"

Totally agree with this. I have never classed myself as a swinger. I like sex a lot and a lot of it but i would give this up in a heartbeat if I met someone special. The problem.is the someone special has to be Black,hot and hung and dammit i just cant find him!!!

over a year ago

"No as I woukdnt want to give this lifestyle up I love the social side just as much "

Non swingers don't do social

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"No as I woukdnt want to give this lifestyle up I love the social side just as much

Non swingers don't do social "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/08/19 16:10:00]

By *nowwhitexxx1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"

^^^^^this xx

over a year ago

^^^^^this xx"

This is so true. It can be exhausting

Post new Message to Thread