Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

how can we pull

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if me and my gf go out tonight and play a game of who can pull the most, receiving at least a kiss... how can we pull people in clubs/pubs we've only seen each other and never done this before.

we may like to got to someone house after for 3sum too

please advice on the males and females behalf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Tractors.

Tractor pulling is all the rage apparently.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

Tractors.

Tractor pulling is all the rage apparently. "

I've never got anywhere with tractors

Sheep on the other hand

over a year ago

"if me and my gf go out tonight and play a game of who can pull the most, receiving at least a kiss... how can we pull people in clubs/pubs we've only seen each other and never done this before.

please advice on the males and females behalf"

Just go where you are going but enter seperately but not at the same time and see who comes onto you or your other half for starters and take it from there

over a year ago

"if me and my gf go out tonight and play a game of who can pull the most, receiving at least a kiss... how can we pull people in clubs/pubs we've only seen each other and never done this before.

Just go where you are going but enter seperately but not at the same time and see who comes onto you or your other half for starters and take it from there "

people don't usually approach is though :s

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Just go where you are going but enter seperately but not at the same time and see who comes onto you or your other half for starters and take it from there

people don't usually approach is though :s"

How about you approach them?

over a year ago

How about you approach them?"

we don't no how :/

over a year ago

people don't usually approach is though :s"

If the female half of the couple wears a short skirt and no knickers and sits with a bit of thigh on show she'll get approached

over a year ago

Why not just go swingers club

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 18/03/12 20:17:42]

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

If the female half of the couple wears a short skirt and no knickers and sits with a bit of thigh on show she'll get approached "

Unless it's a pub quiz and one contestant is a bit slow.

(Summat nicked me purpley face)

over a year ago

If the female half of the couple wears a short skirt and no knickers and sits with a bit of thigh on show she'll get approached "

good advice, with stockings? she is large size 18 does this matter? How does Dan attract the fems?

over a year ago

Saying that me and the ex pre swinging days used to just do that go into town or nightclub we could pull in the club and have a little competition. But always leave together what goes on in club stays in the club.

over a year ago

"Why not just go swingers club"

we have before, this is bit different, a different type of fun

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

If the female half of the couple wears a short skirt and no knickers and sits with a bit of thigh on show she'll get approached

good advice, with stockings? she is large size 18 does this matter? How does Dan attract the fems?"

I find that a lipstick message across the forehead helps. Something like "Fuck me?".

over a year ago

Works for us every time!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

Unless it's a pub quiz and one contestant is a bit slow.

(Summat nicked me purpley face)"

that would have been you then

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

good advice, with stockings? she is large size 18 does this matter? How does Dan attract the fems?"

If he doesnt know ,it cant be taught

over a year ago

"

Works for us every time! "

do us stand/sit near each other though?

over a year ago

good advice, with stockings? she is large size 18 does this matter? How does Dan attract the fems?

If he doesnt know ,it cant be taught "

He's just shy tbh

over a year ago

anymore advice we're about to go out now

over a year ago

"

Works for us every time!

do us stand/sit near each other though?"

we usally stay within view of each other but make no contact

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"anymore advice we're about to go out now"

Tell your mum where you are going xx

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I find that a lipstick message across the forehead helps. Something like "Fuck me?".

"

If you put a question mark there you might get an answer you don't want, I'd always be polite say please...

over a year ago

If you put a question mark there you might get an answer you don't want, I'd always be polite say please... "

haha :p thanks

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

surely you pulled each other, so you kinda already know how t odo it.

tbf, as s always the case, it will be easier for the fem to be 'picked up' than the male as its just the way things are. most men go out to get a bit, women tend to go out to enjoy themselves, so you will probably find she will be approached more than he will be, so he will have to be a little more proactive.

over a year ago

"surely you pulled each other, so you kinda already know how t odo it.

tbf, as s always the case, it will be easier for the fem to be 'picked up' than the male as its just the way things are. most men go out to get a bit, women tend to go out to enjoy themselves, so you will probably find she will be approached more than he will be, so he will have to be a little more proactive."

Thanks, do you have any tips on how to be proactive? How to approach or get a ladies attention?

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"surely you pulled each other, so you kinda already know how t odo it.

tbf, as s always the case, it will be easier for the fem to be 'picked up' than the male as its just the way things are. most men go out to get a bit, women tend to go out to enjoy themselves, so you will probably find she will be approached more than he will be, so he will have to be a little more proactive.

Thanks, do you have any tips on how to be proactive? How to approach or get a ladies attention?"

just the right amount of drink that it makes you witty and urbain, not an overbearing bore. lol.

tbh i havent a clue. been off the scene so long i wouldnt be able to date again.

Post new Message to Thread