Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Shy women

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple
over a year ago

North fife

I do, never understood the fuss with it..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know a few ladies that love the taste of cum. I also like my own when doing a bit of snowballing

over a year ago

"I do, never understood the fuss with it.. "
do you play with it

over a year ago

?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Cum is like alcohol.... There are good and bad vintages, some folk have a favourite tipple, or different palettes or more refined tastes than others, and some will guzzle any old swill. To ask if women like cum is like asking if they like wine... Some do, some don't... Some will only drink a particular label or grape...

I can't stand Chardonnay but adore Chablis... Merlot is muck but a Meursault is magnificent... My liking for cum is similar... If I fancy his grapes I'll probably really like his wine, but wouldn't be looking to drink every wine of the same label or vintage

over a year ago

"Cum is like alcohol.... There are good and bad vintages, some folk have a favourite tipple, or different palettes or more refined tastes than others, and some will guzzle any old swill. To ask if women like cum is like asking if they like wine... Some do, some don't... Some will only drink a particular label or grape...

I can't stand Chardonnay but adore Chablis... Merlot is muck but a Meursault is magnificent... My liking for cum is similar... If I fancy his grapes I'll probably really like his wine, but wouldn't be looking to drink every wine of the same label or vintage "

this is right it all has a different taste .

over a year ago

"Cum is like alcohol.... There are good and bad vintages, some folk have a favourite tipple, or different palettes or more refined tastes than others, and some will guzzle any old swill. To ask if women like cum is like asking if they like wine... Some do, some don't... Some will only drink a particular label or grape...

I can't stand Chardonnay but adore Chablis... Merlot is muck but a Meursault is magnificent... My liking for cum is similar... If I fancy his grapes I'll probably really like his wine, but wouldn't be looking to drink every wine of the same label or vintage

this is right it all has a different taste . "

you a expert ???

By *unlovers70Couple
over a year ago

Overseas

I can't stand Chardonnay but adore Chablis... Merlot is muck but a Meursault is magnificent... My liking for cum is similar... If I fancy his grapes I'll probably really like his wine, but wouldn't be looking to drink every wine of the same label or vintage "

Love this, so correct! I was always taught it's rude to spit so I'm a swallower but tastes and consistencies vary! I prefer the thinner variety to the thick globby stuff and of course taste varies depending on what they've eaten!

By *ession girl200Woman
over a year ago

durham

??

over a year ago

Love this !!!

Made me

over a year ago

Love this !!!

Made me "

I d*unk mine at a few shows

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Not just women love taste of cum mmmmmm always swallow

over a year ago

"Not just women love taste of cum mmmmmm always swallow"
haha

over a year ago

this is right it all has a different taste . "

I avoid garlic and spicy food a couple of days before a club visit I also eat pineapple and strawberries.

I'm often told mine tastes very nice plus I don't mind snowballing so I am tasting it as well

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

this is right it all has a different taste .

I avoid garlic and spicy food a couple of days before a club visit I also eat pineapple and strawberries.

I'm often told mine tastes very nice plus I don't mind snowballing so I am tasting it as well "

Chateau Ananas anyone?

For those who need to know ... pineapple

over a year ago

Depends on the guy. I always thought I hated it but the last couple of partners I've had I've enjoyed it

By *ild n NaughtyMan
over a year ago

south Cheshire

That's true I know my cum tastes good as iv licked it off my own hand an swallowed it women have said it tastes good too

over a year ago

Some spunk comes in bottles. Some spunk comes in cartons.

over a year ago

I have to be in the right mood..hubbies is yummy...

over a year ago

Loves every last drop.

If taking a load to the face, you also have to clean the guys cock off with your mouth after

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Some spunk comes in bottles. Some spunk comes in cartons."

And some just cum too soon

over a year ago

Mines so thick

over a year ago

I wouldn’t go as far to say it tastes good. It’s just something I enjoy doing. Bit like swallowing oysters.

I’m not a fan of thick cum though.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It depends on the individual, it varies so much from person to person

over a year ago

"It depends on the individual, it varies so much from person to person"

over a year ago

"It depends on the individual, it varies so much from person to person

"

This!

Generally my wife loves mine and she prefers to swallow however certain items in my diet intake can apparently effect the taste and consistency x

She also said some guys cum can taste awful and I think the term lumpy porridge was used once lol x

over a year ago

My Mrs loves mine and the taste of her own

By *valexis147TV/TS
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

I genuinely love it and when in a club the more I get the more I want!! Can never get enough.

over a year ago

Mines consistency of pva glue

By *un with carolineCouple
over a year ago

Dumfries

We both love the taste of each other's

over a year ago

"We both love the taste of each other's"
may I taste xxx

By *issScarlett25Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Are there any women that actually like the taste of cum and swallow"

Yep

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

Love the taste of my husbands 90% of the time unless he's had garlic or onion other than that it's yummy yummy yummy

over a year ago

It’s alright. Wouldn’t want it on my cornflakes though.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I do, some taste better than others mind

By *taceylacy1Couple
over a year ago

Notts

Yes

Post new Message to Thread