Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Background...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...Who looks at the backgrounds in photos just to be nosey and see what someones house looks like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

me, id never meet anyone with a shithole in the background. If they cant tidy up for a photo whose to say whats lurking around on a meet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...Who looks at the backgrounds in photos just to be nosey and see what someones house looks like? "

Yup have had a few giggles about picture backrounds

over a year ago

yeah im guilty,, normally i end up tutting a toilet seats being left up though when a guy has a cock shot posted lol

over a year ago

am always on the lookout for the floater in the bowl in the background

those are priceless

over a year ago

look at em with a magnifying glass n try to pick out adressess or phone numbers. Not desparate or owt tho.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

hmmmm all those fishes swimming around in our lounge now I know why I've always got a wet suit on lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"...Who looks at the backgrounds in photos just to be nosey and see what someones house looks like? "

I do - can tell me a lot about whether or not we might have something in common...

over a year ago

Yes i do, have seen things like babys potties.

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

always check out the washing on the rads, drying,

I do the same on property search websites. lol ..

I spent days cleaning every surface and checking every corner before the agent came around to take our pictures

over a year ago

we once seen a picture of a now very famous footballer as a child in the background of a photo once !!!

we said about the picture and they did confirm that it was and promptly left the site...

over a year ago

Yeah I look, can't help myself. Saw one guys pics taken in his bath/shower... ew the mould and filth round the bath seal was minging!! wouldn't have gone to his house

By *idlifecrisis40Man
over a year ago

Manchester (North)

I might start putting random strange objects in the background of my photos just to keep people interested then

over a year ago

my ashtray always pops in...fuck me..and i dont even smoke!....honest!!!...wont meet smokers either...honest!!!

over a year ago

omg yes i do!!!!! i like when peeps dont have curtains drawn and lights on too!! ....... it tells a lot about them

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"...Who looks at the backgrounds in photos just to be nosey and see what someones house looks like?

omg yes i do!!!!! i like when peeps dont have curtains drawn and lights on too!! ....... it tells a lot about them "

Does it.....what does it tell you about them?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I do look at backgrounds but mainly just because I am nosey.

Not bothered about people's decor but does put me off if the room looks really untidy & messy.

over a year ago

"...Who looks at the backgrounds in photos just to be nosey and see what someones house looks like?

omg yes i do!!!!! i like when peeps dont have curtains drawn and lights on too!! ....... it tells a lot about them "

I dont draw my curtains, no one can look in at us and we have a lovely view, what does that say about me?

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

I always look...just to see how many people still have a wallpaper border (quite a lot)..its become a unhealthy obsession!..

over a year ago

"I always look...just to see how many people still have a wallpaper border (quite a lot)..its become a unhealthy obsession!.."

Snap! I've been viewing houses too lately and can't believe people still do that

By *heiraWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I have to admit i scrutinise the backgrounds with a fine toothed comb

over a year ago

"I have to admit i scrutinise the backgrounds with a fine toothed comb "

Not much to scrutinise in my background.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"I always look...just to see how many people still have a wallpaper border (quite a lot)..its become a unhealthy obsession!..

Snap! I've been viewing houses too lately and can't believe people still do that "

Very popular with the swinging fraternity it seems..is it some sort of signal?..the next time I go in someones house now who has one pasted to the wall I will give them a knowing look..ask them what they are into, what they think of time wasters, tattoos, and bareback..

And would they shag the person above them..

By *ath-N-DelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow area

I Always check out the background....

Some right dirty sods on here and not in a good way!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I always look...just to see how many people still have a wallpaper border (quite a lot)..its become a unhealthy obsession!..

Snap! I've been viewing houses too lately and can't believe people still do that

Very popular with the swinging fraternity it seems..is it some sort of signal?..the next time I go in someones house now who has one pasted to the wall I will give them a knowing look..ask them what they are into, what they think of time wasters, tattoos, and bareback..

And would they shag the person above them.."

What if they block you?

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

And would they shag the person above them..

What if they block you? "

lol...hadn't thought of that..the image of walking in the room..and everything is white except a little banner around the top of the wall saying 'sorry this person has blocked you or you have blocked them'

Surreal or what!!..

Im going to dream about that I can see it coming!

By *ellhatterMan
over a year ago

slough

lol yes sometimes . nice thread op.

over a year ago

oh i look at back grounds of pictures also. even if am in the chat rooms and watch a shagging cam am looking beyond the bodies at how their house is

over a year ago

"I have to admit i scrutinise the backgrounds with a fine toothed comb

Not much to scrutinise in my background. "

tch, bldy annoying or what!

Post new Message to Thread