Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Inspired by Raisealaff

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

and his thread called 'I like you'

How do you go about turning the i like you into the i LIKE LIKE you.. from friends to possibly more. I tried it once and ended up looking like a right foolish twat as it wasn't mutual

Couples you must have been at this stage at some stage and was there that awkward conversation of 'so whats the score? are we dating or is it more?'

I'm a disaster with any type of commitment based relationship longest one has been 6 months.. lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i happened naturally for us, and for most friends we have ever talked about this with...you know u love this person and they love u back...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its a natural prgression, says me whose rarely been in love. Im not knocking those that fall in love at a drop of a hat but that just isnt me, apparently jay fell in love before i did. It took about a year for m. But love is a two way thing and if you dont know your partner well enough to say i really really like you without knowing the response then maybe you should wait until your sure of their feelings

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Its a natural prgression, says me whose rarely been in love. Im not knocking those that fall in love at a drop of a hat but that just isnt me, apparently jay fell in love before i did. It took about a year for m. But love is a two way thing and if you dont know your partner well enough to say i really really like you without knowing the response then maybe you should wait until your sure of their feelings"

Thats what i was trying to say...i couldnt imagine it ever feeling awkward...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"and his thread called 'I like you'

How do you go about turning the i like you into the i LIKE LIKE you.. from friends to possibly more. I tried it once and ended up looking like a right foolish twat as it wasn't mutual

Couples you must have been at this stage at some stage and was there that awkward conversation of 'so whats the score? are we dating or is it more?'

I'm a disaster with any type of commitment based relationship longest one has been 6 months.. lol"

Just spit it out and tell me hun I wont make you feel a twat honest

over a year ago

" Just spit it out and tell me hun I wont make you feel a twat honest "

No point her spittin it out if ya wont let her touch you...;-)

over a year ago

" Just spit it out and tell me hun I wont make you feel a twat honest

"

She can touch me any time she wants. So long as she dont keep using that bloody big long stick to do it grrrrr hurts abit does that

over a year ago

" Just spit it out and tell me hun I wont make you feel a twat honest

"

So glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Its a natural prgression, says me whose rarely been in love. Im not knocking those that fall in love at a drop of a hat but that just isnt me, apparently jay fell in love before i did. It took about a year for m. But love is a two way thing and if you dont know your partner well enough to say i really really like you without knowing the response then maybe you should wait until your sure of their feelings"

So not on the second meet then?

over a year ago

I told a good friend of mine last year that I was in love with them... I haven't heard from her since

By *irty_bhamMan
over a year ago

birmingham

i tried it with a thread about naughtynymphos once and even offered her a kebab but it got me nowhere

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Its a natural prgression, says me whose rarely been in love. Im not knocking those that fall in love at a drop of a hat but that just isnt me, apparently jay fell in love before i did. It took about a year for m. But love is a two way thing and if you dont know your partner well enough to say i really really like you without knowing the response then maybe you should wait until your sure of their feelings

So not on the second meet then? "

lol not for me it evolves by going out on dates and sharing mutual likes and dislikes. not a declaration of love after a couple of shags

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

K wasn't keen on me when we first met (her first day at work) but she couldn't resist a drive in my car (6 months later) and we are still together 36years later - not sure we ever went through the just friends bit though lol

over a year ago

You only live once and the person u might like could feel same way hun, it's about having confidence if they dnt feel same way then the can tell u but if they do could be start of something amazing, never live on the what could of Been there the saying I dnt know until u ask

over a year ago

Ive shagged anyone ive likeliked lol...x

over a year ago

"Ive shagged anyone ive likeliked lol...x"

being honest...I always had female friends...i had feelings, still didnt know if any o them were sexual, i remained fairly innocent till i was 20...but the first taste of fanny...fucksake...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Started out as friends and fbs... no committment on either side for the first few months, lol....and happy to celebrate 6 years plus now!

over a year ago

"You only live once and the person u might like could feel same way hun, it's about having confidence if they dnt feel same way then the can tell u but if they do could be start of something amazing, never live on the what could of Been there the saying I dnt know until u ask "

lol there isnt anyone,, it was just a general kinda question. Hell my life is to hectic to have a man. Bad enough looking after a 2yr old let alone running after a man

over a year ago

"Started out as friends and fbs... no committment on either side for the first few months, lol....and happy to celebrate 6 years plus now!"

awww thats sweet. x

over a year ago

"You only live once and the person u might like could feel same way hun, it's about having confidence if they dnt feel same way then the can tell u but if they do could be start of something amazing, never live on the what could of Been there the saying I dnt know until u ask

lol there isnt anyone,, it was just a general kinda question. Hell my life is to hectic to have a man. Bad enough looking after a 2yr old let alone running after a man "

Awwwwwwww so your saying you dont really want like or desire me after all then hun?? Grrrrrr and I passed up on that special offer at the wood yard of rabbit hutch tackle as well

Awwww well will see if they are open Sundat I spose

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Started out as friends and fbs... no committment on either side for the first few months, lol....and happy to celebrate 6 years plus now!

awww thats sweet. x"

Thanks, it just was not on his or my horizon when we met but developed and is getting stronger everyday. Hope you will find the right person soon x

over a year ago

"You only live once and the person u might like could feel same way hun, it's about having confidence if they dnt feel same way then the can tell u but if they do could be start of something amazing, never live on the what could of Been there the saying I dnt know until u ask

lol there isnt anyone,, it was just a general kinda question. Hell my life is to hectic to have a man. Bad enough looking after a 2yr old let alone running after a man

Awwwwwwww so your saying you dont really want like or desire me after all then hun?? Grrrrrr and I passed up on that special offer at the wood yard of rabbit hutch tackle as well

Awwww well will see if they are open Sundat I spose "

im so confuddled.. have we spoke before? do i know you? lol

over a year ago

Awwww well will see if they are open Sundat I spose

im so confuddled.. have we spoke before? do i know you? lol "

Only in our dreams baby only in our dreams. Hey I am a natter box tho so feel free to chat awway any time you want hun lol x

over a year ago

" Hell my life is to hectic to have a man. Bad enough looking after a 2yr old let alone running after a man "

Ya needs a man who wouldnt run...;-);-)

over a year ago

" Hell my life is to hectic to have a man. Bad enough looking after a 2yr old let alone running after a man

Ya needs a man who wouldnt run...;-);-)"

And for some strange sick perverted reason then un beknown I just got an image flash of waking up to Cathy Bates showing me her hobbling technique ooooooowwwwwwwwch!

Post new Message to Thread